20 replies to this topic

#1 stercus tauri

stercus tauri

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

I have posted on here before about the importance of getting your flu shot, but if you haven't gotten your penmonia shot and are in one of the high risk groups, please take care of that this week. It is nothing to trifle with.

• Starr & Dru's Nana and OSU like this

#2 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

Why would you want phenol in your system? :o
  • lowrider likes this

#3 OSU

OSU

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:28 PM

why would you want pneumonia?

• zwier and Starr & Dru's Nana like this

#4 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

why would you want pneumonia?

I have not had it since I was a small boy. I do what I need to protect myself from it.
  • october likes this

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Aluminum is a heavy metal with known neurotoxic effects on human and animal nervous systems. It can be found in the following childhood vaccines – DTaP, Pediarix (DTaP-Hepatitis B-Polio combination), Pentacel (DTaP-HIB-Polio combination), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus influenzae B (HIB), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), and Pneumococcal vaccines.[2]
  • Brian likes this

#6 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,526 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:39 AM

Y'all sound like my oldest daughter!!!!!' She's totally against ALL vaccines and immunizations!! I do get my flu shot every year but, my kids and the grands do not and have not gotten any of these harmful immunization and vaccines!!!
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#7 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

History not read is bound to be repeated.

My wife and I both have relatives that are partially paralyzed from getting Polio.

Ask them if they'd taken the "risk" of having a vaccine that could have saved them from that dreaded disease.

Or ask this guy:

imghistorical_01.jpg

Most of the vaccines are for diseases with a chance of major complications up to death: 

Measles:
Some people may suffer from severe complications, such as pneumonia (infection of the lungs) and encephalitis (swelling of the brain). They may need to be hospitalized and could die. As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.

Mumps:

• inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) in males who have reached puberty; rarely does this lead to fertility problems
  • inflammation of the brain (encephalitis)
  • inflammation of the tissue covering the brain and spinal cord (meningitis)
  • inflammation of the ovaries (oophoritis) and/or breast tissue (mastitis)
  • deafness

These diseases have not gone away, they are just kept under control via vaccination.   

Yes, there can be complications from the vaccine, but the consequences of a world *without* vaccines would be disaster. 

You guys gonna stop taking antibiotics because of complications as well?

See "Black Death" 

The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1346–1353.[1][2][3] Although there were several competing theories as to the etiology of the Black Death, analysis of DNA from victims in northern and southern Europe published in 2010 and 2011 indicates that the pathogen responsible was the Yersinia pestis bacterium, probably causing several forms of plague.[4][5]

The Black Death is thought to have originated in the arid plains of Central Asia, where it then traveled along the Silk Road, reaching Crimea by 1343.[6] From there, it was most likely carried by Oriental rat fleas living on the black rats that were regular passengers on merchant ships. Spreading throughout the Mediterranean and Europe, the Black Death is estimated to have killed 30–60% of Europe's total population.[7] In total, the plague may have reduced the world population from an estimated 450 million down to 350–375 million in the 14th century.[8] The world population as a whole did not recover to pre-plague levels until the 17th century.[9] The plague recurred occasionally in Europe until the 19th century.

• fishnthec, Dana, jenilyn and 1 other like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#8 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:12 PM

I Was Told To Ask the “Older” Generation About Vaccines…So I Did: http://bit.ly/1mzXNFa
  • Dana likes this

#9 stercus tauri

stercus tauri

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:35 PM

I Was Told To Ask the “Older” Generation About Vaccines…So I Did: http://bit.ly/1mzXNFa

All easily debunked with factual information.

#10 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

I'm one of those that got polio shots. Probably 1954-1955.

I have 2 second cousins that were crippled by polio.

I had chicken pox and both types of measles. The German measles put me in the hospital in a dark room under an oxygen tent.

I'm not an anti-vaxer. I'm just pro choice and do your research.

I'm just getting over 10 days with pneumonia and I had the pneumonia shot 2 years ago. I refuse the flu vaccine because they don't work and it took a lot to talk me into $400 pneumonia vaccine. Never again. The shots can't possibly cover all of the strains out there.

Tell me what baby needs a HEP B vaccine in the hospital within 24 hours of birth? HEP B is a drug and sexually transmitted hepatitis. I don't think the baby will be in danger of HEP B for a while.

They don't need the Vitamin K shot that is full of alcohol that has to be processed by the baby's liver. Notice how many babies are jaundiced a couple of days after birth? We refused both for my grandchildren after birth.

They don't need 2 dozen vaccinations by the age of one.

We chose a slower schedule for my grandchildren. And no more than 2 vaccines at a time.

When my kids were growing up I think they had a total of 12 vaccines and now it's somewhere close to thirty?

My problem is Big Pharma the CDC and all of the lies. Corruption and money. That's what it's about.

And I'm posting something a friend posted, who is definitely anti-Vax.

[attachment=125624:IMG_4406.JPG]

Ok I give up!
Vaccines do not cause autism.
Autism is a behavioral diagnosis. In order to receive the diagnosis of Autism a child must exhibit a certain number of behaviors over a certain time frame. If he or she does not do so, the diagnosis of autism is not warranted.
There is no blood test for autism.
Autism cant be confirmed or ruled-out by laboratory analysis. Its strictly a behavioral diagnosis.
Therefore, anything that causes physiological damage cannot directly cause autism.
Ergo vaccines cannot cause autism.
Vaccines cause other stuff.
Vaccines cause encephalitis.
Vaccines cause seizures.
Vaccines cause immune system deficiencies.
Vaccines cause gastrointestinal problems.
Encephalitis causes mood swings.
Encephalitis causes extreme pain.
Encephalitis causes inattention and impulsivity.
Encephalitis causes aggression.
Encephalitis causes balance problems and difficulty relating to ones environment.
Seizures cause mood swings.
Seizures cause inattention and impulsivity.
Seizures cause alterations in conciousness.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to have more frequent bacterial infections, such as ear infections, upper respiratory infections (URIs), sinusutis, and strep infections.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to have more frequent viral infections, such as stomatitis, fevers of unknown origin, viral rashes, hives, conjunctivitis, and gastrointestinal viruses that cause vomiting and diarrhea.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to be more vulnerable to everything thats going around and to have a tougher time getting over things than their peers.
Gastrointestinal damage from vaccines causes diarrhea.
Gastrointestinal damage from vaccines causes nausea, reflux, vomiting, and the recently discovered disease now known as GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease).
Gatrointestinal damage from vaccines causes increased vulnerability to viruses and bacteria, which leads to increased administration of antibiotics, which leads to overgrowth of pathogenic yeast.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to intestinal hyperpermeability (leaky gut syndrome).
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to constipation.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to food allergies.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to skin eruptions, drunken, silly behavior, inattention and impulsivity, and cravings for bread, sugar, ice cream, milk, and carbohydrates.
Technically, vaccines do not cause autism because techincally there is no such thing as autism.
Vaccines cause the underlying physical conditions that result in the pain, neurological damage, immune system disorders, gastrointestinal damage, and yeast overgrowth all of which combine to produce the behavioral symptoms that result in the autism diagnosis.
Gastrointestinal damage is the most obvious result of vaccine damage.
When a previously healthy child suddenly starts having multiple episodes of watery and extremely stinky diarrhea every day, and this happens shortly after receiving vaccinations, it is notable as a vaccine injury. What is not so obvious is that when the childs gut is permanently damaged, he or she is no longer able to absorb nutrients necessary to produce neurotransmitters necessary for proper brain function. So when the child develops mood swings, sleep difficulties, and learning disabilities several months later, these issues are not recognized as being related to the vaccine injury because the initial damage occurred many months earlier.
Please re-read the previous paragraph.
This is why Dr. Andrew Wakefield is such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry.
Dr. Wakefield NEVER said vaccines cause autism.
Dr. Wakefield is a gastroenterologist. He saw a number of children with gastrointestinal problems who also happened to be diagnosed with autism. Dr. Wakefield reported his observations. He never claimed that the MMR caused autism. He merely reported that a number of children he had seen had BOTH gastrointestinal problems AND autism, and according to parental report, these issues developed within a short time of when the children received the MMR vaccine.
Again Why is Dr. Wakefield such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry?

Hint: Not because vaccines cause autism they dont.
Vaccines cause gastrointestinal damage.
Gastrointestinal damage causes malabsorption of nutrients necessary for proper brain function.
Malabsorption of essential nutrients causes immune system disorders, seizures, encephalopathy, etc and THATs what leads to the ultimate diagnosis of autism.
If Dr. Wakefields observations are correct, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will eventually draw the connection between vaccines and the domino-effect that leads to the autism diagnosis. From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, better to nip it in the bud now, which means discrediting Dr. Wakefield to the extent that no one will look further into the science.
Has this ploy worked?
Not for me. And not for many of the very intelligent parents I know.
Only time will tell if there are enough of us to make a difference.
  • Brian likes this

#11 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

Exactly

Two Childhood Vaccines Contain Phenol
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Vaccine Excipient and Media Summary lists five U.S. licensed vaccines that contain phenol, including two vaccines routinely given to infants and children:

Hib (PedvaxHIB)
Hib/Hep B (Comvax)
Pneumococcal (PPSV-23—Pneumovax)
Smallpox (Vaccinia—ACAM2000)
Typhoid (inactivated—Typhim Vi)3
  • Brian likes this

#12 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

You know you can't sue Big Pharma for vaccine injury?
  • Brian likes this

#13 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:12 AM

BTW - I have no problem with working out a schedule with the doctor to spread the vaccinations out over a reasonable period of time. I agree that pumping multiple shots into a young body at the same time is not well advised.  As well, I believe they should be delayed where there is little risk of getting the illness until the child is old enough to ensure that antibodies can be generated.  

• Brian and lowrider like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#14 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:44 PM

there are now two pneumonia shots, taken 6 months apart for seniors

Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#15 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:30 PM

there are now two pneumonia shots, taken 6 months apart for seniors

I'm not doing it again. They don't work and they can't possibly cover every strain out there. Just like flu shots. I've never had a flu shot. Never will. My dad nearly died from Gullian Barre from a flu shot.

I don't want the toxins and heavy metals in my body and I hate Big Pharma and the CDC

It will all come out one day.
  • Brian, Barbed wire and Dana like this

#16 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,266 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

I have never had a flu shot or a pneumonia shot... and i never get sick (knock on wood)   my husband had the flu shot every year up until 2 years ago  it made him so sick and he still had the flu.    since then he has not had the flu shot.  and he has not had the flu for he last 2 years. 

• Dana and october like this
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#17 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

I have never had a flu shot or a pneumonia shot... and i never get sick (knock on wood)   my husband had the flu shot every year up until 2 years ago  it made him so sick and he still had the flu.    since then he has not had the flu shot.  and he has not had the flu for he last 2 years.

It's the chemicals and heavy metals that affect his immune system, since there is no live virus in the vaccine.

#18 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

Propaganda from the CDC

Can a flu shot give you the flu?

No, a flu shot cannot cause flu illness. Flu vaccines given with a needle are currently made in two ways: the vaccine is made either with a) flu vaccine viruses that have been 'inactivated' and are therefore not infectious, or B) with no flu vaccine viruses at all (which is the case for recombinant influenza vaccine). The most common side effects from the influenza shot are soreness, redness, tenderness or swelling where the shot was given. Low-grade fever, headache and muscle aches also may occur.

What they don't tell you is that it's the additives (mercury, thermisol, aluminum ) that causes the reactions to the immune system.

#19 stercus tauri

stercus tauri

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

Everyone, please get the shots. It could be what saves your life.

• mrshoward likes this

#20 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

It's ok if you want to risk your own life, but if you're going to bring children into this world you have a responsibility to do whatever it takes to protect them and keep them safe and healthy.
  • The Sound Guy likes this

#21 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,526 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:19 PM

I'm one of those that got polio shots. Probably 1954-1955.
I have 2 second cousins that were crippled by polio.
I had chicken pox and both types of measles. The German measles put me in the hospital in a dark room under an oxygen tent.
I'm not an anti-vaxer. I'm just pro choice and do your research.
I'm just getting over 10 days with pneumonia and I had the pneumonia shot 2 years ago. I refuse the flu vaccine because they don't work and it took a lot to talk me into $400 pneumonia vaccine. Never again. The shots can't possibly cover all of the strains out there.
Tell me what baby needs a HEP B vaccine in the hospital within 24 hours of birth? HEP B is a drug and sexually transmitted hepatitis. I don't think the baby will be in danger of HEP B for a while.
They don't need the Vitamin K shot that is full of alcohol that has to be processed by the baby's liver. Notice how many babies are jaundiced a couple of days after birth? We refused both for my grandchildren after birth.
They don't need 2 dozen vaccinations by the age of one.
We chose a slower schedule for my grandchildren. And no more than 2 vaccines at a time.
When my kids were growing up I think they had a total of 12 vaccines and now it's somewhere close to thirty?
My problem is Big Pharma the CDC and all of the lies. Corruption and money. That's what it's about.
And I'm posting something a friend posted, who is definitely anti-Vax.
attachicon.gifIMG_4406.JPG
Ok I give up!
Vaccines do not cause autism.
Autism is a behavioral diagnosis. In order to receive the diagnosis of Autism a child must exhibit a certain number of behaviors over a certain time frame. If he or she does not do so, the diagnosis of autism is not warranted.
There is no blood test for autism.
Autism cant be confirmed or ruled-out by laboratory analysis. Its strictly a behavioral diagnosis.
Therefore, anything that causes physiological damage cannot directly cause autism.
Ergo vaccines cannot cause autism.
Vaccines cause other stuff.
Vaccines cause encephalitis.
Vaccines cause seizures.
Vaccines cause immune system deficiencies.
Vaccines cause gastrointestinal problems.
Encephalitis causes mood swings.
Encephalitis causes extreme pain.
Encephalitis causes inattention and impulsivity.
Encephalitis causes aggression.
Encephalitis causes balance problems and difficulty relating to ones environment.
Seizures cause mood swings.
Seizures cause inattention and impulsivity.
Seizures cause alterations in conciousness.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to have more frequent bacterial infections, such as ear infections, upper respiratory infections (URIs), sinusutis, and strep infections.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to have more frequent viral infections, such as stomatitis, fevers of unknown origin, viral rashes, hives, conjunctivitis, and gastrointestinal viruses that cause vomiting and diarrhea.
Immune system deficiencies cause children to be more vulnerable to everything thats going around and to have a tougher time getting over things than their peers.
Gastrointestinal damage from vaccines causes diarrhea.
Gastrointestinal damage from vaccines causes nausea, reflux, vomiting, and the recently discovered disease now known as GERD (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease).
Gatrointestinal damage from vaccines causes increased vulnerability to viruses and bacteria, which leads to increased administration of antibiotics, which leads to overgrowth of pathogenic yeast.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to intestinal hyperpermeability (leaky gut syndrome).
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to constipation.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to food allergies.
Pathogenic yeast overgrowth leads to skin eruptions, drunken, silly behavior, inattention and impulsivity, and cravings for bread, sugar, ice cream, milk, and carbohydrates.
Technically, vaccines do not cause autism because techincally there is no such thing as autism.
Vaccines cause the underlying physical conditions that result in the pain, neurological damage, immune system disorders, gastrointestinal damage, and yeast overgrowth all of which combine to produce the behavioral symptoms that result in the autism diagnosis.
Gastrointestinal damage is the most obvious result of vaccine damage.
When a previously healthy child suddenly starts having multiple episodes of watery and extremely stinky diarrhea every day, and this happens shortly after receiving vaccinations, it is notable as a vaccine injury. What is not so obvious is that when the childs gut is permanently damaged, he or she is no longer able to absorb nutrients necessary to produce neurotransmitters necessary for proper brain function. So when the child develops mood swings, sleep difficulties, and learning disabilities several months later, these issues are not recognized as being related to the vaccine injury because the initial damage occurred many months earlier.
Please re-read the previous paragraph.
This is why Dr. Andrew Wakefield is such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry.
Dr. Wakefield NEVER said vaccines cause autism.
Dr. Wakefield is a gastroenterologist. He saw a number of children with gastrointestinal problems who also happened to be diagnosed with autism. Dr. Wakefield reported his observations. He never claimed that the MMR caused autism. He merely reported that a number of children he had seen had BOTH gastrointestinal problems AND autism, and according to parental report, these issues developed within a short time of when the children received the MMR vaccine.
Again Why is Dr. Wakefield such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry?
Hint: Not because vaccines cause autism they dont.
Vaccines cause gastrointestinal damage.
Gastrointestinal damage causes malabsorption of nutrients necessary for proper brain function.
Malabsorption of essential nutrients causes immune system disorders, seizures, encephalopathy, etc and THATs what leads to the ultimate diagnosis of autism.
If Dr. Wakefields observations are correct, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will eventually draw the connection between vaccines and the domino-effect that leads to the autism diagnosis. From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, better to nip it in the bud now, which means discrediting Dr. Wakefield to the extent that no one will look further into the science.
Has this ploy worked?
Not for me. And not for many of the very intelligent parents I know.
Only time will tell if there are enough of us to make a difference.

My step-grandson was fine, up until he stared getting his Immunization so, I have NO doubt that the Mercury in these Vaccines caused his Autism. He turned 18 last September and he can only say a handful of words! He was non verbal for quite sometime!! Poor child, he was out in his swimming trunks on and NO shirt, at their pool wanting to go swimming, the other day. His Mother let him feel (with his hands) how cold the water was and she said he came back inside, saying cold, cold!!!! ❤️❤️❤️You gotta love'em!!!
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics