Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
vslade

Where is Pubby and Postman

Eating crow.

I guess it was worth it to him to lose all respect during this election process supporting a totally corrupt and soulless woman.

• Like 12

Somebody probably needs to go check on them???

I would go check on Pubby but I'm wearing my "Make America Great" hat and I don't want to offend Pubby knowing that he is sensitive.

• Like 2

I know. He's preparing a 2 page diatribe of how we are a bunch of angry white racist uneducated folks.

You said that, I didn't.

pubby

PS: What I refuse to do is kneel to Nagan

PPS: Ignorance is bliss and there are a lot of happy people here, I can see :)

You said that, I didn't.

pubby

PS: What I refuse to do is kneel to Nagan

PPS: Ignorance is bliss and there are a lot of happy people here, I can see :)

Actually you've called us angry white and uneducated every day for months now. But today is a holiday? Thanks for the break lol

• Like 4

Congratulations to Donald J. Trump! I pray that he will do as he promised and that he will be a great President!

He will be one hell of an improvement to the current occupant of our White House.

• Like 5

He will be one hell of an improvement to the current occupant of our White House.

He'll make GWB look like a paragon of virtue and reason. Fact is James Buchanan is hopeful from the grave that the Donald will remove this one-term president's record from the basement of all presidents.

That said, I wish him the best as he is our president ... because whether I like it or not (or he likes it or not or you like it or not) we are all in this together. I will say I'm more prayerful of his success than I am hopeful.

pubby

Eating crow.

I guess it was worth it to him to lose all respect during this election process supporting a totally corrupt and soulless woman.

I reserve the right to eat crow only AFTER trump can do this country proud,until then I will bide my time and wait.

• Like 2

He'll make GWB look like a paragon of virtue and reason. Fact is James Buchanan is hopeful from the grave that the Donald will remove this one-term president's record from the basement of all presidents.

pubby

Wow!! Such hate!

• Like 1

That said, I wish him the best as he is our president ... because whether I like it or not (or he likes it or not or you like it or not) we are all in this together. I will say I'm more prayerful of his success than I am hopeful.

pubby

Just can"t let GWB go can you.

• Like 1

I call him a paragon of virtue and champion of reason and you complain. Hell, I could go out and give a sincere sig heil congratulations to your leader and you'd complain ... there is no pleasing you folks.

pubby

My cat would be an improvement over the current occupant of the White House.

• Like 1

And there we go with the Nazi reference. That did not take as long as I thought it would. One of the things you can always count on a Liberal doing. Race card and Nazis.

• Like 1

Smokediver just said that the argument was over and I ought to go check into a mental institution - the American equivalent of a Russian gulag - meaning in my mind that dissension is 'verboten' in totalitarian states ... hey, what ever happened to men of good will disagreeing on policy issues?

Considering that no disagreement can be permitted, my congratulations I'll give, but my agreement capitulation never. No I will not kneel to Nagan.

Hell, my tolerance here is legend; the intolerance of the right is as well. See this post regarding our DA's intolerant opinion here.

pubby

Yes, I voted for The Donald. Yeah it was a shocker. Yeah I really disliked Hillary more than Obama. But I agree with Pubby. I am more in the praying camp that hopes he delivers. Pubby needs to put a poll out there once Trump is sworn in that asks "How long before he puts his foot in mouth and embarrasses the nation with a stupid comment." I give it 60 days.

• Like 3

Yes, I voted for The Donald. Yeah it was a shocker. Yeah I really disliked Hillary more than Obama. But I agree with Pubby. I am more in the praying camp that hopes he delivers. Pubby needs to put a poll out there once Trump is sworn in that asks "How long before he puts his foot in mouth and embarrasses the nation with a stupid comment." I give it 60 days.

I'll give him until the end of the month, that's when his Trump University fraud trial begins.

"The lawsuit involving Trump University, for which Trump is expected to appear in court to answer questions, is one of dozens that he or his associated organizations face."

https://gma.yahoo.com/election-victory-wont-shield-trump-legal-woes-150103210--abc-news-topstories.html

I'll give him until the end of the month, that's when his Trump University fraud trial begins.

"The lawsuit involving Trump University, for which Trump is expected to appear in court to answer questions, is one of dozens that he or his associated organizations face."

https://gma.yahoo.com/election-victory-wont-shield-trump-legal-woes-150103210--abc-news-topstories.html

Are you going to start calling for him to be locked up like the republicans on her are already doing?

Just asking :)

And I'm wondering how he is going to turn over everything to his children. He can't be involved at all when he takes the oath, if he really does as that means he loses everything he gets his money from as he can not be involved at all.

another just asking ....

Are you going to start calling for him to be locked up like the republicans on her are already doing?

And I'm wondering how he is going to turn over everything to his children. He can't be involved at all when he takes the oath, if he really does as that means he loses everything he gets his money from as he can not be involved at all.

another just asking ....

Just asking ....Lock him up, where did you come up with that, certainly not from anything I wrote in my post.

As far as his business goes most Presidents place them in a blind trust so as not to give the appearance of a conflict of interest but then most Presidents disclose their tax returns during an election. Obviously Trump is not most Presidents.

You still celebrating last night or are you just hungover ?

another just asking.... :)

Edited by CitizenCain

Just asking ....Lock him up, where did you come up with that, certainly not from anything I wrote in my post.

As far as his business goes most Presidents place them in a blind trust so as not to give the appearance of a conflict of interest but then most Presidents disclose their tax returns during an election. Obviously Trump is not most Presidents.

You still celebrating last night or are you just hungover ?

another just asking.... :)

I've just seen a couple of posts around here where they are celebrating their win and ending with "lock her up".

Thought I'd ask the other side how they feel about Trump's illegalities and if he should be locked up too.

Trump ain't normal that is true. Heard today he is probably going to have his children run his businesses -- didn't know how that would work.

Not celebrating and not hungover -- maybe I should do that latter?

asking again .....

I've just seen a couple of posts around here where they are celebrating their win and ending with "lock her up".

Thought I'd ask the other side how they feel about Trump's illegalities and if he should be locked up too.

Trump ain't normal that is true. Heard today he is probably going to have his children run his businesses -- didn't know how that would work.

Not celebrating and not hungover -- maybe I should do that latter?

asking again .....

I'm not a lawyer but Ive never heard of anyone serving time over a civil court case so that never came to mind.

Have one for me. :drinks:

another just asking ....

No, we're not asking to have him locked up and we wouldn't even consider trying to impeach him although the odds are on that if is on the witness stand, he'll purger himself if his performance in the campaign is any indication. Still, without a majority in either house, the idea that impeachment is even a consideration is going to lie strictly with the congressmen in the house ... and those chickencheezes don't have the balls even if he were obviously guilty - you know like with a video tape.

As far as his turning the 'brand' over to the children, what I want to know is what will he do if some islamoterrorist blows up his golf course in Dubai ... send nukes? ... (In other words are we - the taxpayers - now on the hook for insuring the properties the president's family puts on buildings all over the world ... just to keep the old man from starting a retailiatory war to recover the losses of those who paid for the brand. After all, it is almost guaranteed that some terrorist will see that name in big letters and blast the sucker.) About two months ago, I wrote a piece exploring this and submitted it for an op ed ... but it didn't go anywhere because the main stream media was convinced it wouldn't ever come to pass - idiots.

pubby