PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,791 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

fire chart

Enhanced Fire Weather Conditions

Paulding County Fire and Emergency Management Agency reminds all persons in and around Paulding County to exercise extreme caution with respect to preventing wildfires.

The very dry conditions we have experienced already this year due to the worsening drought contributed to the issuance of a Burn Ban for Paulding County at the beginning of October. This burn ban prohibits any and all forms of outdoor burning within Paulding County. The Burn Ban will remain in place until such time that conditions improve.

Gusty North winds will usher in even drier air on Friday which will make fire conditions even more dangerous. The week ahead remains a dry forecast with low relative humidity levels which will continue to create dangerous fire weather conditions.

When the fire danger is this high, fires of all types start quickly and burn intensely. All fires are potentially serious and can spread very quickly. Small fires can quickly become large fires and exhibit extreme fire intensity. Spot fires are probable with long-distance spotting likely. These fires are very difficult to fight and may become very dangerous and often last for several days.

Please be mindful that all forms of outdoor burning to include recreational burns such as campfires are prohibited due to the dangerous fire weather conditions.

Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

#2 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,283 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

I hope people remember this.... the news has been reporting no fires outside  at all...  no bonfires,  no fires outside at all period. 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#3 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:18 AM

I hope people remember this.... the news has been reporting no fires outside  at all...  no bonfires,  no fires outside at all period. 

I do too.  Especially with the weather turning cooler.  Folks want to have bonfires and now is NOT the time to do it!

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#4 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

Again, the humidity has dropped even more today. We have bone dry air. Your sinuses are going to suffer.

#5 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

Again, the humidity has dropped even more today. We have bone dry air. Your sinuses are going to suffer.

Ugh!! Please Lord God and Mother Nature send us some rain!

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#6 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,283 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:50 PM

I seen were  a part of Fanning county (Blue Ridge)  had woods on fire, and dekalb county there were woods on fire...  not to long ago Little River canyon,  part of Berry college woods,  and woods in cave springs . 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics