Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
subby1

The CASH for SCRAP cars guy, are you still here?

There was a fellow on here some years back who paid cash for scrap cars. Actually, I have an abandoned one on my property that needs to be removed. A kid left it here at the start of Spring. The only thing wrong with it as far as we know is that the ECU is burning fuses, so it's probably just a shorted sensor somewhere. I don't have time to fool with it. The kid who owns it turned in the tag and told me to scrap it for whatever I could get since it sat in my front yard all year. Please call me at 678-315-8794 for details on what can be done to remove the vehicle. Thanks!

Glenn/Subby

I think it was Quality Service Tire. I used him to haul away my Grand Am.

What kind of car is it and what kind of shape? I know a car donation place that be interested in fixing it up and giving it to a family if that's all that's wrong with it.

Donate it if you need a tax deduction, etc --- depending on the year vehicle, you may have a problem getting rid of it if you do not have a title for it. Alot of places will only haul it off for free, because the scrap vehicle pricing has been around 4 cents a pound. The average car will only get you $120. You can call the pull-a-part locations and they will give you an offer for it based on the year and model, not the weight. The last one i took over there, i got $450, when the local paulding/douglas recyclers were offering me $135. You can rent a tow dolly for $40 uhaul

There was a fellow on here some years back who paid cash for scrap cars. Actually, I have an abandoned one on my property that needs to be removed. A kid left it here at the start of Spring. The only thing wrong with it as far as we know is that the ECU is burning fuses, so it's probably just a shorted sensor somewhere. I don't have time to fool with it. The kid who owns it turned in the tag and told me to scrap it for whatever I could get since it sat in my front yard all year. Please call me at 678-315-8794 for details on what can be done to remove the vehicle. Thanks!

Glenn/Subby

I'd get something in writing from the owner.