yo! ×
Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
The Sound Guy

Local Spray in Bedliner recomendations

Finally replaced my 16 YO Pickup and think I want to get a spray in bed liner for this one.

Anyone had one installed by someone local you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Did it year before last. Did all the shopping and research and decided on Rhino Liner, The local shop is behind Pirate Printing on Bill Carruth. Price, service, all of it. One man operation, so the guy that takes your order will be the one making sure its done right.

• Like 2

I had mine done in that area but I thought it was Bullet liners. It is very good and has a good warranty. Mine got a snag from moving a piano and they repaired it for free. I have also had a Rhino in my other truck and it worked good.

I had mine done in that area but I thought it was Bullet liners. It is very good and has a good warranty. Mine got a snag from moving a piano and they repaired it for free. I have also had a Rhino in my other truck and it worked good.

Dear lord your right, please chalk that up to a senior moment. I did mean Bullet Liner. Everything I said was actually about them. It's been two years and it's still like new. Liked it enough that I went and found a used Lowe's low profile tool box and had the guy at Bullet shoot that too. The bed and the box look great together.

I've known many people who've gotten liners done at Linex on Dallas Hwy. I always heard they had a great experience. Never heard a single complaint.

My SIL had the Line X liner put in and it works great with no problem. The biggest difference in the 2 liners is that the Line X is a little more course on the skin.