Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

I'm still investigating President Barack Obama's birth certificate

I posted facts, and you call them fairly tales.

When you are ready to get out from under the mind control of the Democratic Party, we will join together to find a real solution to racism.

Our fear is that real solutions you envision will be something like the final solutions offered by those who believe in top down authority.

It's not about disagreeing with me, it's about disagreeing with real facts. Will you at least take some time and check the facts?

Real facts ... the real fact is that the man's name was published in the newspaper in Honalulu when he was born and that he listed place of birth as Hawaii when he registered for the draft, not to mention birth certificates certified by the state of Hawaii.

Everything else is bullcheese.

Oh, and here is another real fact ... the Democratic party didn't nominate a criminal who should be behind bars to be their nominee for the presidency of the United States of America. Given the pattern of use of tax free foundation funds for personal reasons - an act of criminal fraud - which is just now coming out I'm not so sure the GOP did the same.

pubby

Oh, and here is another real fact ... the Democratic party didn't nominate a criminal who should be behind bars to be their nominee for the presidency of the United States of America.

pubby

Trump is a classless blowhard but the statement above is simply a joke and a clear example of someone addicted to the Clinton kool-aid.

• Like 1

Our fear is that real solutions you envision will be something like the final solutions offered by those who believe in top down authority.

Real facts ... the real fact is that the man's name was published in the newspaper in Honalulu when he was born and that he listed place of birth as Hawaii when he registered for the draft, not to mention birth certificates certified by the state of Hawaii.

Everything else is bullcheese.

Oh, and here is another real fact ... the Democratic party didn't nominate a criminal who should be behind bars to be their nominee for the presidency of the United States of America. Given the pattern of use of tax free foundation funds for personal reasons - an act of criminal fraud - which is just now coming out I'm not so sure the GOP did the same.

pubby

If you had any real reading skills, you'd know that I was not challenging his citizenship status, I was discussing the fact that it was the Democrats themselves who started the birther movement.

... the Democratic party didn't nominate a criminal who should be behind bars to be their nominee for the presidency of the United States of America.

pubby

And here we have yet another demonstration of how badly the Democratic sheeple are brainwashed.

This just might be the most outrageous comment ever posted here.

Oh, and here is another real fact! a village in kenya is missing its idiot but pcom still has one