38 replies to this topic

#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:53 PM

Attached File  Capture.JPG   56.9KB   0 downloadsThe question is where do you think this is the kind of grotesque imagery would appear?

If you guessed the Washington Post, you'd be right.  (at least taht is where I saw it.)

I did a little research. The outfit involved is a west coast artist compound with the apt name "Indecline" according to LA Week.  The artist, a guy named Joshua Monroe who said he was a Trump supporter.  That said, he said he is no fan of Hillary but, as noted by many of those commenting on the Trump statue, the one thing they were thankful for was that it wasn't Hillary.

Me too.

pubby

PS: This is bigotry ... age bigotry ... and I'm against all bigotry.

#2 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:01 PM

pubby

PS: This is bigotry ... age bigotry ... and I'm against all bigotry.

Is that why you perpetuated it by posting the story and picture on your forum?

• mrshoward likes this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#3 ~Chester~

~Chester~

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,994 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

Is it anatomically correct?

• DallasRED and TJB like this

#4 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:43 PM

Is that why you perpetuated it by posting the story and picture on your forum?

I posted the story so I could oppose it.

Since you didn't direct your remarks to me, I can only ask, did you think that GD knows?

pubby

#5 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:44 PM

I bet Sean Hannity knows.

• NewsJunky, Rocky's Mom, jenilyn and 1 other like this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,271 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,"

#7 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:20 PM

I posted the story so I could oppose it.

pubby

Hahahaha. Good one, pubs!

Since you didn't direct your remarks to me, I can only ask, did you think that GD knows?

You forget, pubby, I'm the heterosexual here.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#8 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Hahahaha. Good one, pubs!

You forget, pubby, I'm the heterosexual here.

Really? I wouldn't know.  Not being one of those folks who particularly cares what sexuality one expresses and certainly not interested in your sexuality, I wouldn't know where you lay on the spectrum of straight-bi-gay .

pubby

pubby

#9 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:31 PM

Really? I wouldn't know.  Not being one of those folks who particularly cares what sexuality one expresses and certainly not interested in your sexuality, I wouldn't know where you lay on the spectrum of straight-bi-gay .

pubby

pubby

Sure you do. All that snooping on The Hwy would have shown you I adore my wife.

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this

#10 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:08 PM

snooping on the highway ... I don't think I've been on the highway more than a dozen times ... probably less ... in my entire life... and that includes looking over other folks shoulders :)

Sorry, but I wouldn't know.

pubby

#11 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:12 PM

snooping on the highway ... I don't think I've been on the highway more than a dozen times ... probably less ... in my entire life... and that includes looking over other folks shoulders :)

Sorry, but I wouldn't know.

pubby

Riiiiight...

Of all people you should know about admin tools.

#12 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:31 AM

I know about admin tools ... but I also know about what I do ... and avoid doing like the plague :)

pubby

#13 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,926 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:02 AM

Looks like he has a Vajayjay or he was neutered.  :rofl:

• TJB likes this
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#14 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:06 AM

That's irrelevant, Dallas Red, what everyone wants to know is whether he is getting harder or softer on immigration.

pubby

PS: From what I see, it doesn't make any difference. He's basically irrelevant anyhow.

#15 ~Chester~

~Chester~

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,994 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

Looks like he has a Vajayjay or he was neutered.  :rofl:

That's what I was thinking.

Better a nude Trump then a nude Hillary.

• markdavd and Guard Dad like this

#16 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,875 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=y7lQGECkTn0

#17 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

Lowrider

I will get you for that!!

eye_bleach.png

#18 tundra

tundra

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:17 AM

I wonder how loud the left would get if these were naked statues of Hillary?  Really, think about it.  The media would become seriously unglued. 

• markdavd likes this

Bring on the jobs, bring on the business leave the commercial flights at Hartsfield.

I OPPOSE COMMERCIAL AIR SERVICE. Protect Paulding County 

#19 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:24 AM

That almost makes me want to quit the internet forever.

#20 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:47 AM

I wonder how loud the left would get if these were naked statues of Hillary?  Really, think about it.  The media would become seriously unglued. 

I doubt the media would become unglued. I think TP noted recently in posts that Georgia and something 43 other states have removed laws that make it illegal for a woman to be topless.

I personally think that the level of slime is so deep in this election that a nude statue of  either one or both together or apart would be among the milder and more amusing excesses.

pubby

#21 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,926 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

Remember this one?  :rofl:

• lowrider likes this
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#22 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,147 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

It would not be described as "amusing."

More like a sexist body shaming violent rape culture hate filled tribute to the misogynist patriarchy... 

It would be an attack on all women everywhere ! ! !

By Donald Trump himself  ! ! !

:angry2:

;)

• tundra likes this
A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#23 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:06 PM

Cq0CGXFWYAAv42k.jpg

:rofl:

• PUBBY, lowrider, DallasRED and 3 others like this

#24 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,875 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:40 PM

LOL

#25 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:52 PM

HRC2.jpg

• cptlo306 likes this

#26 TJB

TJB

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,572 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

It would not be described as "amusing."

More like a sexist body shaming violent rape culture hate filled tribute to the misogynist patriarchy... 

It would be an attack on all women everywhere ! ! !

By Donald Trump himself  ! ! !

:angry2:

;)

Didn't Trump say "It doesn't matter what the media writes, as long as you have a young, beautiful piece of ass." Here's some more things Trump has said about women. http://www.nytimes.c...rump-women.html

#27 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 27,936 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

I have never liked these types of things. I dislike them even more during this election.

We ended up with Trump because he basically followed a script written by Fox news supposed experts and right wing pundits.

They can't call him out on his BS because he got it from him and of course his outrageousness is now news.

Twenty years ago he would have been branded as a nut,, just like Bernie was labeled as too far out there to ever get traction in a primary. Hillary is going to become the first female president by design and default, think that one over.

Our elections are more like made for tv dramas. Real journalism is dead.

We are on a dangerous path of total segregation by party, color, and culture.

For 8 years the pundits and experts have told us of the horrible consequences of Obama's leadership, none of which has come to pass. You have people still waiting for it because of their faith in the right wing P and E's.

As the strongest nation in the world we face dangerous consequences when we elect bad leadership.

So much of the world is dependent on us to be balanced and fair when it comes to our arsenal and our markets.

The junior high mindset is so inappropriate for the most powerful nation in the world.

We are becoming unworthy of the responsibility as a people when we don't condemn lies and those things that go against our values, and integrity.

I don't agree with the garbage that this statue represents. I don't agree with the ridiculous memes that are shared non-stop on social media.

It really is not all right for the most powerful country in the world to embrace petty politics. We are tuning in, we are choosing to embrace it, and leaders all over the world are watching and asking each other what they are going to do about America. Let that sink in. We have 2 candidates that are petty liars.

• jenilyn likes this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#28 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:57 AM

We ended up with Trump because he basically followed a script written by Fox news supposed experts and right wing pundits.

e petty lia

They can't call him out on his BS because he got it from him and of course his outrageousness is now news.

Is everything that's wrong with the world the fault of Fox News? You're kind of a "broken record" there, if you recall an old phrase.

Trump's strategy had nothing to do with Fox News. He capitalized on the fears and frustrations that a majority of Americans have. Being sick of political correctness, frustration over the immigration issue, government corruption, lack of action on the terror problem, etc.

Now...I don't think he's the best person to deal with these things and I don't support him. But I do understand why his message appealed to people.

We are on a dangerous path of total segregation by party, color, and culture.

Agreed. And President Obama is to blame for much of it. He's the most racist president since LBJ. The Democrat's constant use of the race card and their hijacking of social issues have also made these things worse. They use race, class, sexuality, and abooortion like Hitler used the Jews.

For 8 years the pundits and experts have told us of the horrible consequences of Obama's leadership, none of which has come to pass. You have people still waiting for it because of their faith in the right wing P and E's.

Most of it has come to pass.

The national debt will more than doubled (revised figures) by the time he leaves off, and only an embarrassing slow "recovery" to show for it.

Obamacare is in full scale collapse as we speak. Even the Democrats know it, which is why they are making so many excuses for it. Insurance rates have skyrocketed and I'm hearing that next year's rate increases will be the worst yet.

Workforce participation is at it's lowest since the 60's.

The percentage of American people on financial assistance is at the highest in several decades.

Median incomes are lower than when Obama took office

The middle class has shrunk under Obama

I could go on, but you've clearly already blinded yourself to the real facts, so what's the point.

#29 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,926 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:59 AM

HRC2.jpg

That would be some tough meat because she is a old hen.  :bad:

• lowrider and Guard Dad like this
Posted Image

#30 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

The national debt will more than doubled (revised figures) by the time he leaves off, and only an embarrassing slow "recovery" to show for it.

And so we are to accept your judgment because the last time  you supported the Republican ... and what did have to show for doubling the national debt besides 4000 dead GI's and a failed war in Iraq and Afghanistan? ... Yep,  GWB literally doubled the national debt and had a really embarrassingly steep decline in the economy - losing 750,000 jobs a month and a market crash - to show for it.

Good call there GD.

pubby

#31 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:41 PM

And so we are to accept your judgment because the last time  you supported the Republican ... and what did have to show for doubling the national debt besides 4000 dead GI's and a failed war in Iraq and Afghanistan? ... Yep,  GWB literally doubled the national debt and had a really embarrassingly steep decline in the economy - losing 750,000 jobs a month and a market crash - to show for it.

Good call there GD.

pubby

Now let's tell the rest of the story.

The added debt under Bush as roughly one forth what Obama has added.

The fact that we had the worst terror attack in US history that took out the financial center of our economy had a little something to do with it. An attack who's planning started under Clinton. Clinton, by his own admission,  passed on two opportunities to get bin Laden.

We should also mention that the housing crash and resulting bank crises came from bad legislation that began in the Carter administration and was brought back to life under Clinton (CRA). Not to mention Democratic legislation Dodd-Frank which put almost all the small banks out of business.

And then there was hurricane Katrina that caused gas prices to sore to over $4 a gallon, which was the real catalyst that threw us into recession.

And let's stop lying about unemployment. If you use the same system now to figure unemployment as we did before Obama; real unemployment is 15-20%. All the other factors such as workforce participation and entitlement figures prove it. The numbers don't come close to adding up. More jobs were lost after Obama came in than under bush, and real unemployment is still much higher than when Bush left office.

And pubby...to blame a war entirely on Bush when the Democrats supported it, and were even clamoring for it, is hypocritical and disingenuous.

Yes, I voted for Bush and would again in the same match-ups. But I am well away that he made some mistakes and have called him on it.

So as usual, pubby, you the story you tell is only partial fact mixed in with a buttload of propaganda and mistruth. It's no wonder you have such little credibility in the county.

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this

#32 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,271 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

President Obama is to blame for much of it. He's the most racist president since LBJ. 

More of your horse hocky. Like Obama is a Muslim born in Africa. 

As far as the debt is concerned relatively speaking Republicans are and always have been the big spenders. Starting with the messiah of all conservatives Ronald Reagan. 

Updated August 06, 2016

Barack Obama: Added $6.494 trillion, a 56% increase

George W. Bush: Added $5.849  trillion, a 101% increase

Bill Clinton: Added $1.396 trillion, a 32% increase

George H.W. Bush: Added $1.554 trillion, a 54% increase

Ronald Reagan: Added $1.86 trillion, 186% increase

Jimmy Carter: Added $299 billion, a 43% increase

Gerald Ford: Added $224 billion, a 47% increase

Richard Nixon: Added $121 billion, a 34% increase

Lyndon B. Johnson: Added $42 billion, a 13% increase

John F. Kennedy: Added $23 billion, a 8% increase

https://www.thebalan...percent-3306296

Edited by CitizenCain, 27 August 2016 - 01:05 PM.

• PUBBY, TJB and october like this

"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,"

#33 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

More of your horse hocky. Like Obama is a Muslim born in Africa. 

As far as the debt is concerned relatively speaking Republicans are and always have been the big spenders. Starting with the messiah of all conservatives Ronald Reagan. 

Updated August 06, 2016

Barack Obama: Added $6.494 trillion, a 56% increase

George W. Bush: Added $5.849  trillion, a 101% increase

Bill Clinton: Added $1.396 trillion, a 32% increase

George H.W. Bush: Added $1.554 trillion, a 54% increase

Ronald Reagan: Added $1.86 trillion, 186% increase

Jimmy Carter: Added $299 billion, a 43% increase

Gerald Ford: Added $224 billion, a 47% increase

Richard Nixon: Added $121 billion, a 34% increase

Lyndon B. Johnson: Added $42 billion, a 13% increase

John F. Kennedy: Added $23 billion, a 8% increase

https://www.thebalan...percent-3306296

Technically, only congress can spend. But what really matters is the mix of congress and the president. In his first two years, the Democrats controlled all three houses, so they had near total control. And that's when the majority of the spending programs were put into place.

Obama and his Democratic congress is the clear winner of runaway spending. And we have very little to show for it except even richer rich and a low and middle class whom are worse off. Check the figures.

#34 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,339 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:37 PM

Heard the debt is really down $1T with the latest policies .....

Post reaction == true or wrong?  NO POLITICS, posts links only and no BLOGS/OPINION PIECES ...

this should be interesting as I heard it on a couple of very mainstreet stations .....

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#35 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

Heard the debt is really down $1T with the latest policies .....

Post reaction == true or wrong?  NO POLITICS, posts links only and no BLOGS/OPINION PIECES ...

this should be interesting as I heard it on a couple of very mainstreet stations .....

Down from what, is the question.

You might wanna look deeper into that one.

#36 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,875 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:13 PM

I know this much

#37 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,926 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:00 AM

I know this much

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The employers need to stop requiring a degree for a job that doesn't really need one. That would be a good start. 

• october likes this
Posted Image

#38 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,147 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

Naked Hillary Posters Appear In Hollywood :

http://www.hollywood...rayed-as-923905

:spiteful:

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#39 Greatma

Greatma

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

This is so stupid, just doesn't take much to amuse some people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics