Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
drosser

Wreck on Dallas Acworth Highway & Mt. Tabor Church Road

My daughter and her boyfriend witnessed a very bad wreck on Monday night. A young girl driving a small silver car ran off the road and into a tree. They, along with several other people, stopped to see if they could do anything. The car was smoking, so a couple of guys got the girl out of the car. She was conscious and talking. Her name was Madison. I think she was air-lifted to the hospital, but we don't know which one.

My daughter just sent me a picture of the car, and it's a miracle this girl survived. God was definitely riding shotgun.

Does anyone know anything about this? We would just like to know that she's ok.

I'm not sure what kind of car it was. There's not much left of it, so I can't tell from the picture.

My daughter and her boyfriend witnessed a very bad wreck on Monday night. A young girl driving a small silver car ran off the road and into a tree. They, along with several other people, stopped to see if they could do anything. The car was smoking, so a couple of guys got the girl out of the car. She was conscious and talking. Her name was Madison. I think she was air-lifted to the hospital, but we don't know which one.

My daughter just sent me a picture of the car, and it's a miracle this girl survived. God was definitely riding shotgun.

If god was riding shotgun why would he/she let the person crash?

Odds are it wasn't smoke, but steam. Most folks seem to be too stupid to tell the difference.

Was this necessary?

If god was riding shotgun why would he/she let the person crash?

Odds are it wasn't smoke, but steam. Most folks seem to be too stupid to tell the difference.

• Like 1

Hoping and praying to God that this young lady is ok. As the parent of two young drivers myself, I can really empathize. Also, prayers for your daughter and her boyfriend who witnessed this. I'm sure it was very upsetting for them.

Was this necessary?

Some people are just "that way" and don't have anything better to do than just act ugly. God was in that car or the girl would be dead. I just ignore stupid comments like that.

Hoping and praying to God that this young lady is ok. As the parent of two young drivers myself, I can really empathize. Also, prayers for your daughter and her boyfriend who witnessed this. I'm sure it was very upsetting for them.

It was very upsetting. And my two grandsons, ages 9 and 11, saw it, too. They were very upset. I just wish I could get an update on her condition.

• Like 1