#1 MissSophie

MissSophie

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:47 PM

93 London Lane, Hiram

Almost everything is going; I am moving to a furnished home in Florida.  Dining room drop leaf table (dark walnut) and 6 chairs.  Heavy kitchen table; wood top (needs sanded) and 4 wrought iron chairs with 2 matching bar stools.  Beautiful traditional wooden armoire and matching end tables with glass door fronts. Beautiful secretary's desk (dark walnut).

Long dresser, solid wood in great shape.  Old oak buffet probably from the 60's or 70's.  Back leg broken but it sat on that broken leg for about 25 years. 

Many, many Decorative items, etc.  All is priced to sell.

9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Edited by MissSophie, 15 August 2016 - 04:30 PM.

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,931 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

Congrats on the move!!  What time will you open the doors?   (Just in case I want to be there at 5:00 am)  :)

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,715 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

Congrats on the move!!  What time will you open the doors?   (Just in case I want to be there at 5:00 am)  :)

5am?  is she serving coffee and breakfast to? 

93 London Lane, Hiram

Almost everything is going; I am moving to a furnished home in Florida.  Dining room drop leaf table (dark walnut) and 6 chairs.  Heavy kitchen table; wood top (needs sanded) and 4 wrought iron chairs with 2 matching bar stools.  Beautiful traditional wooden armoire and matching end tables with glass door fronts. Beautiful secretary's desk (dark walnut).

Long dresser, solid wood in great shape.  Old oak buffet probably from the 60's or 70's.  Back leg broken but it sat on that broken leg for about 25 years. 

Many, many Decorative items, etc.  All is priced to sell.

you could probaly sale some of it on here if you can post pictures and prices. :)

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#4 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,264 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

I'm so glad you got a home and you're moving to sunny Florida! Good for you and good luck on your sale.

#5 MissSophie

MissSophie

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:17 PM

5am?  is she serving coffee and breakfast to? 

you could probaly sale some of it on here if you can post pictures and prices. :)

I hope to add some by tomorrow.  I am not a good picture person.  LOL

#6 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

Good luck with the sale and move!!

This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users