Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
DallasRed

Trump and the Gold Star Family

The left has stolen freedom of speech for everyone in this nation who doesn't agree with their views. They dictate which groups can be slandered, and which are sacred cows.

I've watched with amusement as the liberal media has unleashed their onslaught on Trump this week. Nothing of substance. Just twisted words and spin. And Americans are getting a really good view of how it works.

If it was just twisted words and spin you wouldn't have Paul Ryan, McCain, and even Trump's VP Mike Pence trying to do damage control. Face it, this is who Trump is. He's not going to change. He's not going to become 'Presidential' even if he wins in November. He's a liberal lying narcissist asshole that made a ton of money and fooled a large number of republican voters. I give him credit for that but not much else.

Having said all that, Hillary is worse.

Edited by cptlo306
  • Like 1

No you missed the point, you don't go on stage and use your dead son as a political pawn. NEVER!

Whem Trump paints ALL muslims as eviil terrorists, and it is obvious they ALL are not, and many have served in our armed firces honorably, then it is indeed our responsibility to point that out. Like it or not that needs to be pointed out to those who dont grasp the facts. Not all muslims are evil terrorists. The man in question was very much a hero who saved the lives of his unit. He is very much desrving of our gratitude and praise and his myslim family should not have to endure the rath of Trump because he and his family were not Baptists ir Methodists or anything else. He proved himself to be an American first.

• Like 2

Whem Trump paints ALL muslims as eviil terrorists, and it is obvious they ALL are not, and many have served in our armed firces honorably, then it is indeed our responsibility to point that out. Like it or not that needs to be pointed out to those who dont grasp the facts. Not all muslims are evil terrorists. The man in question was very much a hero who saved the lives of his unit. He is very much desrving of our gratitude and praise and his myslim family should not have to endure the rath of Trump because he and his family were not Baptists ir Methodists or anything else. He proved himself to be an American first.

Trump never said all MUSLIMS are evil terrorists, more media spin. BUT remember this guy? I agree with him saying they need to be vetted before allowing them into our country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-admits-trump-is-right-that-muslims-arent-being-properly-vetted/

Trump's camphain people are begging Republicans on the Hill to help them tap down the furor Trump's insults have caused.

Trump campaign asks Capitol Hill for backing in Khan controversy

Rob Wasinger, a one time congressional candidate who has been working for the Trump camp on congressional outreach, sent an email to senior Senate aides saying, "We want to get several member statements out today on this, and would really appreciate your help."

A similar appeal was made to Republicans in the House of Representatives, according to a senior aide.

Attached to the appeal were talking points lawmakers could use to try to tamp down the controversy growing since last week's appearance at the Democratic convention by the Khans, the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed by a bomb in Iraq 12 years ago.

Republican Senator John McCain, a former prisoner of war and the most prominent veteran in Congress, along with the commander of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, joined the chorus of condemnation, reflecting the highly regarded place the military and its veterans hold with many in the United States.

The head of the 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars also said Trump's attack on the Khans went too far. Trump and Clinton spoke to the group's national convention last week

"Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression," said Brian Duffy, the national commander of the country's oldest and largest war veterans organization, referring to families who have lost relatives in wars.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/khan-parents-chide-presidential-candidate-trump-lack-empathy-140301784.html

I agree with DallasRed that having the Khan's on stage was nothing more than a political move in response to Trump's statements we should bar Muslims from entering the country until we find a proper way to vet them. This was a political stunt in an another attempt from the left to try to make Trump look like a racist because of this and he wants to secure our nation's borders. I agree with both securing our borders and properly vetting people before allowing them visas into our country to ensure they are not terrorists and to ensure they are the kind of people we want in our country. By "the kind of people we want" I define that as law abiding and will respect how we live. When we grant someone a visa, the are a guest here and they should act accordingly. No different than how you expect a guest to act in your own home.

Now I'm not defending Trump at all. What he should have done in response to the Khans being on that convention stage was absolutely nothing. Now all of you on the left have your panties in a wad over this, but yet you give a pass to your candidate on her integrity. Even after the FBI director stated she sent and received emails that were marked with a security classification, she maintains she did not. Prior to his announcement, she stated she never sent nor received classified emails. Now she's changed her story that some of those in the state department may have and she didn't notice. Is she admitting she's stupid. Even after the director stated she did not turn over all the work related emails as they found thousands more; she claims they were all turned over. She still maintains her attorneys read each and every email before turning them over to the FBI or deleting them, but the director stated that was not true. However you people on the left seem to think her continuous lies that demonstrate that she is dishonest and lacks integrity does not matter because they did not pass the matter forward for criminal prosecution.

Many of you on the left never cease to amaze me with your hypocrisy.

Having the Khan's on the stage at the convention was nothing more than to distract you from the real issues this country faces and to keep your heads buried in the sand.

DallasRed also brought up that Mr. Khan now wants to back down in his little war of words with Trump. I have a sneaking suspicion there are some skeletons in his closet he doesn't want out. It was brought to light today that Khan has been a big supporter of Sharia Law and having that law in the US. I'm sure more is to come out about this.

• Like 2

The Democratic National Convension was a political move in every move that was taken. Nothing was held back. Of course, promotional tactics were used! People who expect non political moves, at the DNC, are not expecting common behavior.

• Like 1

It was brought to light today that Khan has been a big supporter of Sharia Law and having that law in the US. I'm sure more is to come out about this.

Rumor started by a couple right wing fanatics. The depths the Right is willing to stoop to never ceases to amaze me.

Theodore and Walid Shoebat published a lengthy polemic stitching together circumstantial evidence to suggest Khzir Khan was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

The Shoebats went on to cite two papers written by Khan in 1983 and 1984 pertaining to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or OPEC, described as "an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries" and a second titled "Juristic Classification of Islamic Law" (both of which were written prior to the family's move to the United States). With respect to the latter, Shoebatbracketed a not-present "Sharia" in the title and included a snapshot of the only page of the paper freely available (which in no part suggested support for Sharia law or membership in the Muslim brotherhood and appeared to be an academic piece, not an advocacy paper).

CLAIM: DNC speaker Kzhir Khan, father of fallen Army Capt. Humayun Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood operative.

mostlyfalse.gifUNPROVEN

WHAT'S TRUE: Khzir Khan is a Muslim-American.

WHAT'S FALSE: No credible evidence supports the assertion that Khan is an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.snopes.com/khizr-khan-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent/

I agree with DallasRed that having the Khan's on stage was nothing more than a political move in response to Trump's statements we should bar Muslims from entering the country until we find a proper way to vet them. This was a political stunt in an another attempt from the left to try to make Trump look like a racist because of this and he wants to secure our nation's borders. I agree with both securing our borders and properly vetting people before allowing them visas into our country to ensure they are not terrorists and to ensure they are the kind of people we want in our country. By "the kind of people we want" I define that as law abiding and will respect how we live. When we grant someone a visa, the are a guest here and they should act accordingly. No different than how you expect a guest to act in your own home.

Now I'm not defending Trump at all. What he should have done in response to the Khans being on that convention stage was absolutely nothing. Now all of you on the left have your panties in a wad over this, but yet you give a pass to your candidate on her integrity. Even after the FBI director stated she sent and received emails that were marked with a security classification, she maintains she did not. Prior to his announcement, she stated she never sent nor received classified emails. Now she's changed her story that some of those in the state department may have and she didn't notice. Is she admitting she's stupid. Even after the director stated she did not turn over all the work related emails as they found thousands more; she claims they were all turned over. She still maintains her attorneys read each and every email before turning them over to the FBI or deleting them, but the director stated that was not true. However you people on the left seem to think her continuous lies that demonstrate that she is dishonest and lacks integrity does not matter because they did not pass the matter forward for criminal prosecution.

Having the Khan's on the stage at the convention was nothing more than to distract you from the real issues this country faces and to keep your heads buried in the sand.

DallasRed also brought up that Mr. Khan now wants to back down in his little war of words with Trump. I have a sneaking suspicion there are some skeletons in his closet he doesn't want out. It was brought to light today that Khan has been a big supporter of Sharia Law and having that law in the US. I'm sure more is to come out about this.

Many of your points are valid. However, if one is being honest and unbiased, one would have to admit that having Patricia Smith give a speech at the Republican convention was all about politics as well. Using people for political purposes is nothing new and it won't ever stop. Both sides do it all the time.

The proper response to Mr. Khan is to thank him for his son's service and sacrifice and then start bashing Hillary for being for the Iraq war that led ultimately to his son's death. Going after his background is, in my opinion, pretty nasty and is simply a way to take the focus off Trump's stupid behavior.

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how easily some folks are manipulated by the media...

8)

Agreed. You'd think Trump would be smarter than that. 8)

• Like 1

If it was just twisted words and spin you wouldn't have Paul Ryan, McCain, and even Trump's VP Mike Pence trying to do damage control. Face it, this is who Trump is. He's not going to change. He's not going to become 'Presidential' even if he wins in November. He's a liberal lying narcissist asshole that made a ton of money and fooled a large number of republican voters. I give him credit for that but not much else.

Having said all that, Hillary is worse.

I agree with all you said except that we don't know that Hillary is worse. I just know that his big mouth will keep running and that my name will never be associated with him in any way. I won't help him win.

• Like 1

I agree with all you said except that we don't know that Hillary is worse. I just know that his big mouth will keep running and that my name will never be associated with him in any way. I won't help him win.

At the casket ceremony for the Benghazi victims :

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable. - Hillary Clinton

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/10/watch-hillary-clinton-call-the-mother-of-a-benghazi-victim-a-liar/

8)

Edited by mrshoward

It never ceases to amaze me how easily some folks are manipulated by the media...

8)

I saw the speech Mr Kahn gave. I saw the entire interview where Trump shot back. I'm supporting Trump because I think he is a far sight better than Clinton, but it was not manipulation for me to know that I was disgusted by what Trump said. Nearly everyone is condemning what Trump said and his continued attacks on the Kahn family. The only people standing up for Trump in this are sheeple and they are the ones easily manipulated by blogs and other Trump mouthpieces. Think for yourself, here. What Trump said is indefensible. I just hope he gets it together and becomes more presidential before the election.

• Like 1

mrshoward:

did you ever consider that the video was not a good thing? that is creation was something that made life for those engaged in foreign relations with countries in the middle east more difficult? did you consider it was something that you would want to discourage if you were secretary of state.

I look at her bringing up the video in moments like this as kind of like the momma who tells here newly pubescent child that they will grow hair on their palm if they masturbate too much. i.e. a white lie that discourages specific acts.

pubby

Remember the media outrage when Hillary (at least 3 times) called Sean Smith's mother a liar ? ? ?

When she lied directly to the faces of the Benghazi families about how their loved ones died ? ? ?

Yeah, me neither.

:rolleyes:

Remember the media outrage when Hillary (at least 3 times) called Sean Smith's mother a liar ? ? ?

When she lied directly to the faces of the Benghazi families about how their loved ones died ? ? ?

Yeah, me neither.

:rolleyes:

All that is accurate but bringing up Hillary's acts doesn't make Trump innocent of his stupid acts. No matter how many times Hillary lies about Sean Smith's mother, what Trump said should still be denounced by everyone.

And the idea that the media is manipulating this is correct, however, they wouldn't be able to do it were it not for Trump's stupid statements so he's to blame. He should just shutup about it at this point and move on to bashing Hillary.

• Like 2

All that is accurate but bringing up Hillary's acts doesn't make Trump innocent of his stupid acts. No matter how many times Hillary lies about Sean Smith's mother, what Trump said should still be denounced by everyone.

And the idea that the media is manipulating this is correct, however, they wouldn't be able to do it were it not for Trump's stupid statements so he's to blame. He should just shutup about it at this point and move on to bashing Hillary.

What did Trump say that was so bad? He def should have kept his mouth shut, no one hear is disagreeing with that. What I found.

"Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!"

"I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!"

Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!"

"This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S. Get smart!"

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132298&page=1

My beef is that the man went up there and used his son dying as a Political Pawn. Not Cool. If he was truly clueless about it.....The Clinton campaign exploited and used this family. Be upset about that. Now I see Obama is on TV saying Trump isn't fit to be President. The Media spins and is trying to give the election to Clinton. Most people are very emotional when it comes to the military and they played it well, even most of you guys on here are falling for it. True military families see this for what it is. Do a search on FB and you will see for yourself.

I do agree with the part about bashing Clinton. Leave everyone else out of it, he needs to do that.

Yea, just go ahead and take this down. You won't get sympathy here. That family was used by the DNC, and they played along.

Like · Reply · 656 · 2 hrs

Has Hillary apologized to the Benghazi families? The Khan family is very deep in the Clinton foundation and has deep ties to Syria.

Like · Reply · 431 · 2 hrs

Um -- I must be missing something here. Did the Khans not speak at the DNC and direct insults at Trump? Did anyone see this as inappropriate ? They exploited their son's sacrifices for political and monetary gain. Gold Star families should be ashamed of such misrepresentation .

Like · Reply · 210 · 2 hrs

We now know it was a Khan from the begining, he used a hero (his own son) to attack the GOP. This is the kind of people Hillary attracts. This is the kind of person Hillaary is.

Like · Reply · 85 · 2 hrs

I'm glad you clarified "a lot of us" because, as a Gold Star Wife I did NOT see Trumps remarks as an 'attack'. Bottom line...this event has served itself well...time to shut up and move on.

Like · Reply · 34 · 2 hrs ·

That Khan is an immigration lawyer who specializes in providing visas and citizenship for wealthy immigrants who can invest $500K. That eliminates opportunity for financially-challenged immigrants. His son died in a war that Hillary supported. Why isn't Khan channeling his anger and grief at the Islamic killers or at Hillary who hasn't sacrificed for this country either. Like Trump's kids, Chelsea didn't serve in the military. So why must Trump apologize?

Like · Reply · 25 ·

Those POS parents disowned their son when he joined the military , Trump has nothing to apologize for , the guy was a hero Trump stated that the DMC and those parents are POS that opened themselves up for attacks . How as parents could you disown your own son and then honor him after he's dead , they should have honored him while he was still alive .

Like · Reply · 15

Here is a good read.

An open letter to Mr. Khizr Khan

Dear Mr. Khan,

I, like millions of Americans saw your speech at the DNC on Thursday night.

I wish to offer my sympathy for the death of your son, Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq.

As a former US Army officer, and a veteran of the Gulf War, I can certainly understand the pain and anguish that you and your wife endure every day.

Your son died saving the lives of his fellow soldiers. As Jesus told his disciples, according to the Gospel of John, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Captain Khan is a hero. I am sure the soldiers he served with regard him as one. I know you and your wife do. Rest assured that millions of veterans regard your son as a hero as well.

To paraphrase from the Book of Ecclesiasticus, your son’s name liveth for evermore.

Your son made the ultimate sacrifice for his country, a country that was new to you and your family and one which you openly embraced and certainly love.

When you and your family arrived to America from Pakistan, you assimilated into our country. You adopted American ways, learned our history and apparently you even acquired a pocket Constitution along the way. Good for you sir.

But, there are many Muslims in America who not only have no desire to assimilate, but wish to live under Sharia Law.

That is unacceptable to Americans. There is only one law of the land. That is the U.S. Constitution.

As you well know, Mr. Khan, we live in violent times, dangerous times. Muslim madmen from ISIS and other radical Jihadi groups are on a murder and terror spree across the globe.

Your religion of peace, Islam, is anything but that in 2016. That is a fact that is confirmed every time a Muslim shoots, bombs, beheads and tortures innocent men, women and children. This does not mean that every Muslim is a terrorist, but most terrorists, sir, are indeed Muslims.

A Muslim terrorist attack has become the sign of the times.

Regardless of what the feckless, naïve, leftist ideologue Barack Obama and his dimwitted colleagues John Kerry, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel state, the United States and the West are at war with Radical Islam. It is the job of the president of the United States to protect his nation from all enemies; foreign and domestic. Unfortunately, Mr. Obama romanticizes Islam and refuses to accept reality, which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent people across the world.

Groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda have one goal, the complete destruction of the Judeo-Christian culture, our religions and our way of life.

Many Americans have families that have been here for decades, even centuries. Many families like mine have relatives who fought in the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm. Some families have relatives who fought in the American Revolution.

We don’t plan on letting our country be devoured by Muslim maniacs. We are Americans sir, and not unarmed, socialist European zombies. We will do what is necessary to protect the United States. While many Democrats and liberals see the world through rose colored glasses, conservatives understand that there is good and evil in this world. Evil must be destroyed before it destroys us.

Strong measures, wartime measures, must be taken to protect this country from those that wish to annihilate us and our way of life.

Mr. Trump’s plan to temporarily halt immigration from Muslim countries that are known to either support terrorism or harbor terrorist groups is not only pragmatic, but indeed it is constitutional. It is the constitutional duty of the president of the United States to protect this nation.

There is simply no way to vet hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from war zones like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Europe is being destroyed because reckless leaders like Angela Merkel have opened the continent’s doors to a flood of over one million undocumented Muslims arriving with nothing more than a bad attitude and a haversack of Jihad.

Do you think Americans are stupid? While the left lives in a dream world, the right does not. Mr. Trump understands the threat to his nation and the threat, sir, is not from Swedish Lutherans named Anna and Lars. The threat, sir, is from radical Islam.

How in God’s name are U.S. immigration authorities supposed to know the true intentions of a 22-year-old Syrian man? It is impossible. You know it is impossible.

How in God’s name are U.S. immigration authorities supposed to know the true intentions of hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees and thousands of other sundry Muslims who wish to arrive on our shores?

It is impossible. You know it is impossible.

Whether you, your wife, the Muslim world and millions of Democrats are offended by Mr. Trump’s realistic view of the world is irrelevant.

Whether you, your wife and son would have been prohibited from emigrating from Pakistan to America under Mr. Trump’s wartime plan is irrelevant. The security of this great land supersedes your desires and the desires of others who wish to come here now. The United States of America has no obligation to open its doors in order to placate foreigners and liberals in our government.

To adopt any other course but Mr. Trump’s would be a cause for further endangering the lives of Americans every day. That, sir, is unacceptable.

You attacked Mr. Trump in front of a worldwide audience, yet you can’t understand the fact that he defends himself against attacks from you, Hillary Clinton and the left. What else is one to do sir?

We must live in a world of reality, not a world of denial, delusion and fantasy the Democrats inhabit every waking day of their lives.

Radical Islam is the enemy of everyone on this planet who believes in freedom and justice. Until it is destroyed, this nation must protect itself from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Sincerely,

Ray Starmann

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/01/open-letter-to-mr-khizr-khan.html

• Like 1

What did Trump say that was so bad? He def should have kept his mouth shut, no one hear is disagreeing with that. What I found.

How about comparing running a business as as much a sacrifice as dying for your country.

How about attacking a mother for not speaking about her late son death.

This isn't the first time he has made unbelievable statements the list is so long it's hard to keep up with them.

You know Trump sociopathic personality and lack of basic humanity is disturbing but just as unsettling are the millions of decent people in this country that are willing to overlook his disgusting comments, willing to put this mentally deranged man in the White House all in the name of party loyalty.

This maybe the most critical vote of our lifetime and I'll be damned if I will standby and put a madman in charge of the world's most powerful office .

• Like 1

How about comparing running a business as as much a sacrifice as dying for your country.

How about attacking a mother for not speaking about her late son death.

This isn't the first time he has made unbelievable statements the list is so long it's hard to keep up with them.

You know Trump sociopathic personality and lack of basic humanity is disturbing but just as unsettling are the millions of decent people in this country that are willing to overlook his disgusting comments, willing to put this mentally deranged man in the White House all in the name of party loyalty.

This maybe the most critical vote of our lifetime and I'll be damned if I will standby and put a madman in charge of the world's most powerful office .

Trump hasn't sacrificed anything.

I just saw on TV some Veteran gave Trump his Purple Heart, not sure why he would do that?

People are finally beginning to doubt Trump's mental health and for good reason.

‘Is Donald Trump plain crazy?’ Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity

Is Donald Trump insane?

That’s the question being asked in recent days by prominent columnists, both liberal and conservative, about the Republican presidential nominee.

“Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy,” Robinson continued. “I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.”

“Yes, Donald Trump is crazy,” Steven Hayes added last week in the conservative Weekly Standard. “And, yes, the Republican party owns his insanity.”

“I almost don’t blame Trump,” David Brooks wrote in the New York Times on July 29. “He is a morally untethered, spiritually vacuous man who appears haunted by multiple personality disorders. It is the ‘sane’ and ‘reasonable’ Republicans who deserve the shame.”

“We can gloss over it, laugh about it, analyze it,” Stuart Stevens, chief strategist to Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, wrote on Twitter. “But Donald Trump is not a well man.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-sanity-mental-health-000000384.html

Edited by CitizenCain

At the casket ceremony for the Benghazi victims :

This has been a difficult week for the State Department and for our country. We’ve seen the heavy assault on our post in Benghazi that took the lives of those brave men. We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful internet video that we had nothing to do with. It is hard for the American people to make sense of that because it is senseless, and it is totally unacceptable. - Hillary Clinton

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/10/watch-hillary-clinton-call-the-mother-of-a-benghazi-victim-a-liar/

8)

My name won't be associated with hers either. We are in a fix! Trump is out there attacking some folks on the GOP down ticket. Think about that.. I will be working twice as hard for some of those folks.

He can't, he's a sociopath.

How to Determine if Someone Is a Sociopath

• Sociopaths oftentimes feel overly entitled to certain positions, people, and things. They believe that their own beliefs and opinions are the absolute authority, and disregard the opinions of others.[3] check
  • Sociopaths are rarely shy, insecure, or at a loss for words. They have trouble suppressing emotional responses like anger, impatience, or annoyance, and constantly lash out at others and respond hastily to these emotions. check
  • Sociopaths are professional liars. They fabricate stories and make outlandish, untruthful statements, but are able to make these lies sound convincing with their confidence and assertiveness.[6] check
  • Sociopaths have a low tolerance for boredom. They get bored easily and require constant stimulation.[7] check
  • Sociopaths are incapable of experiencing guilt or shame for their actions. It is common for sociopaths to lack remorse when they have done something that hurts others. They may appear indifferent or rationalize their actions.[9] check
  • Sociopaths are manipulative. They may try to influence and dominate the people around them and tend to seek positions of leadership.[10] check
  • Sociopaths lack empathy and may be incapable of love. While some sociopaths will have an individual or a small group of people that they seem to care about, they have a hard time feeling emotions and it is likely that they have not had healthy romantic relationships in the past.[11][12] check
  • Sociopaths have a hard time dealing with criticism. They often desire approval from others and may even feel like they are entitled to it.[13] check

Sounds like Pubby

Sounds exactly like what Rush Limbaugh was saying today.

Yet another one.....

WOW! US Marine And Navy Veteran Writes BLISTERING Open Letter To Khizr Khan: “Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has ‘sacrificed’? Has Ms. Clinton ‘sacrificed’ for this nation? How about Mr. Obama?”

http://100percentfedup.com/wow-us-marine-navy-veteran-writes-blistering-open-letter-khizr-khan-matter-whether-mr-trump-sacrificed-ms-clinton-sacrificed-nation-mr-obama/

The left has stolen freedom of speech for everyone in this nation who doesn't agree with their views. They dictate which groups can be slandered, and which are sacred cows.

I've watched with amusement as the liberal media has unleashed their onslaught on Trump this week. Nothing of substance. Just twisted words and spin. And Americans are getting a really good view of how it works.

Good grief who tells you this BS! The right has it's very own news network that has taken the of free speech to a sketchy level never before seen in the history of journalism. Not to mention the 1/2 dozen millionaire pundits. There are at least 100 or so self publishing idiots all over the internet that people are appallingly ignorant of. All I can think is that people are so ignorant of the internet that they believe some entity out there vets and sanctions what they publish. If anything free speech may have gone too far. It is strangling our government processes. If pundits claim something is bad based on a 1/2 truth a republican had better not try to show the entire picture or endorse it because his job is gone.

We also see the right for what it is a bunch of angry white men. That is the only way Trump ever got the nomination. Conservatives have always claimed to be the party of family values. I can not believe that a conservative would ever vote for him. On top of everything he is socially liberal. When you see his history and the statements he has made, he has never said I change my mind. He has been blunt that he supports single payer. There are simply dozens of issues he is way left of his party on.

The media sees Trump as a cash cow especially Fox they have always cared more about their bottom line than what their bs does to this country.

• Like 2

Good grief who tells you this BS!

They will believe anything. I just listened to fifteen minutes of Trump speak in Florida -which was all I could stomach- He's going to rebuild our gutted military. This being the strongest most well funded military in the entire world, a military funded to the tune of 600 billion dollars a year, more than Russia, more than China more than the next six nations of the world combined.

Trump says the military is falling apart, he's going to save it and the crowd goes wild. Stupid yahoos.

• Like 1

Rumor started by a couple right wing fanatics. The depths the Right is willing to stoop to never ceases to amaze me.

Theodore and Walid Shoebat published a lengthy polemic stitching together circumstantial evidence to suggest Khzir Khan was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

The Shoebats went on to cite two papers written by Khan in 1983 and 1984 pertaining to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or OPEC, described as "an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries" and a second titled "Juristic Classification of Islamic Law" (both of which were written prior to the family's move to the United States). With respect to the latter, Shoebatbracketed a not-present "Sharia" in the title and included a snapshot of the only page of the paper freely available (which in no part suggested support for Sharia law or membership in the Muslim brotherhood and appeared to be an academic piece, not an advocacy paper).

CLAIM: DNC speaker Kzhir Khan, father of fallen Army Capt. Humayun Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood operative.

mostlyfalse.gifUNPROVEN

WHAT'S TRUE: Khzir Khan is a Muslim-American.

WHAT'S FALSE: No credible evidence supports the assertion that Khan is an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.snopes.com/khizr-khan-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent/

The Shoebats run a right wing website pretending to be journalism. Links to their garbage are now showing up on social media. People do not understand that anyone can self publish anything on the net. Publishing is not credibility in the cyber world.

They will believe anything. I just listened to fifteen minutes of Trump speak in Florida -which was all I could stomach- He's going to rebuild our gutted military. This being the strongest most well funded military in the entire world, a military funded to the tune of 600 billion dollars a year, more than Russia, more than China more than the next six nations of the world combined.

Trump says the military is falling apart, he's going to save it and the crowd goes wild. Stupid yahoos.

The military is gutted, due to the sequester. We need to build it back up.

The military is gutted, due to the sequester. We need to build it back up.

I would hardly call anything with an annual budget of 600 billion dollars 'gutted'.

I would hardly call anything with an annual budget of 600 billion dollars 'gutted'.

Dude, you are hardly the expert, when was the last time you were Active and involved with day to day life in the military? I bet it was when I was a baby and I'm shy of 50.

Edited by DallasRED

I know who should apologize, and that would be Hillary Clinton, for lying to the American families who lost their loved ones as well as to the American public. She hasn't apologized for that yet. In fact, she's even doubled down and called us liars which is not appropriate, not at all. Like I say, either she's lying or she has a bad memory. - Charles Woods

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/03/cnn_repeatedly_questions_benghazi_victims_father_about_trump_and_the_khans.html#disqus_thread

8)

Dude, you are hardly the expert, when was the last time you were Active and involved with day to day life in the military? I bet it was when I was a baby and I'm shy of 50.

And that makes you an expert ?

# Pretentious

Edited by CitizenCain

And that makes you an expert ?

# Pretentious

More than you, I had a GOVT job working with the military not that long ago and my husband only retired a few years ago and served 25 years, not to mention my son is AD right now. I def know how the military is being stretch thin. I also talk with AD and wives on a daily basis.

More than you, I had a GOVT job working with the military not that long ago and my husband only retired a few years ago and served 25 years, not to mention my son is AD right now. I def know how the military is being stretch thin. I also talk with AD and wives on a daily basis.

Yea, I talked to a guy filling potholes the other day he told me a lot about DOT's plans for interstate hwy repair.

Yea, I talked to a guy filling potholes the other day he told me a lot about DOT's plans for interstate hwy repair.

:crazy:

:crazy:

I also talked to the pharmacy cashier at Walgreens she explained the future of cancer research in the 21st century. While you and the AD wives are figuring out the budget of the United States armed services maybe I'll become a research scientist. ?

Edited by CitizenCain