Paulding.com

Michael Moore predicts Trump victory on Maher's convention show

More and more people see through the smoke screen that has blinded this nation for nearly a decade. Hidden beneath a layer of feel good social issues, globalism has stolen wealth and power, and sent it abroad. Even the most devout Dems realize we're headed in the wrong direction when they can't find a job.

He got his prediction right though. The pendulum is swinging the other way now. And it's moving fast.

• Like 1

More and more people see through the smoke screen that has blinded this nation for nearly a decade. Hidden beneath a layer of feel good social issues, globalism has stolen wealth and power, and sent it abroad. Even the most devout Dems realize we're headed in the wrong direction when they can't find a job.

He got his prediction right though. The pendulum is swinging the other way now. And it's moving fast.

Anyone with common sense cannot wait for the exit of the 0bamas from the White House and the entrance of the Trumps into the White House.

Liberalism has failed and will continue to fail.

• Like 2

Democrats seem to be very afraid of Trump, even while they claim that Trump can't win. Hillary will probably pick Booker after seeing quite a few black people supporting Trump. She'll probably promise more 'free' stuff. If she could find a Hispanic/black/gay/transgender she'd pick them, as there are quite a few Hispanics and gays (yes, after Orlando) with Trump. Most urban cities are run by Democrats and the people are still in the same sinking boat that they've always been in with the same Democrats promising the same thing each election cycle. IMO, Trump will win because there's no one better off now than politicians especially Hillary.

Edited by yathink?
  • Like 1

Anyone with common sense cannot wait for the exit of the 0bamas from the White House and the entrance of the Trumps into the White House.

America First:

Look into its history ABR.

Look also at this article about Peter Thiel's vision and ask what he was doing speaking immediately before Trump's daughter.

You folks are falling for platitudes from a guy who claims to be a billionaire vigilante. I don't get it. This is nuts.

pubby

America First:

Look into its history ABR.

Look also at this article about Peter Thiel's vision and ask what he was doing speaking immediately before Trump's daughter.

You folks are falling for platitudes from a guy who claims to be a billionaire vigilante. I don't get it. This is nuts.

pubby

This country has been duped. And a very vocal minority has been leading the way. Unfortunately it's down a path of destruction. The silent majority has stood quietly by and watched the tail wagging the dog for long enough. People want a strong economy. And people want a common sense approach to national security. If you can't wrap your head around that, you've had your head stuck in the sand for tooooo long.
  • Like 3

There are many that have twisted and distorted the word liberalism. Liberalism is based on the idea of liberty and equality. What the colonists and Patriots fought for. What our nation was built on. BTW, I think there is a place in our society and government for liberalism and conservatism.

Democrats seem to be very afraid of Trump, even while they claim that Trump can't win. Hillary will probably pick Booker after seeing quite a few black people supporting Trump. She'll probably promise more 'free' stuff. If she could find a Hispanic/black/gay/transgender she'd pick them, as there are quite a few Hispanics and gays (yes, after Orlando) with Trump. Most urban cities are run by Democrats and the people are still in the same sinking boat that they've always been in with the same Democrats promising the same thing each election cycle. IMO, Trump will win because there's no one better off now than politicians especially Hillary.

As I was listening to Trump make huge promises last night, I thought to myself ... he is making a hell of a lot of promises. I kept listening for his plans to accomplish these promises but ... I didn't hear any plans.

This country has been duped. And a very vocal minority has been leading the way. Unfortunately it's down a path of destruction. The silent majority has stood quietly by and watched the tail wagging the dog for long enough. People want a strong economy. And people want a common sense approach to national security. If you can't wrap your head around that, you've had your head stuck in the sand for tooooo long.

Smokediver:

We all want a strong economy and we all want common sense in our security approaches both domestically and in the world.

What we are saying is that we believe we are all being conned by a class A con man who is punching your buttons and promising you that he can deliver. All we have to do is 'believe him' ... because he is a strong man!

Many of us know better than to trust our democratic institutions to such a character.

For example, the Russians had a troubled democracy that pretty much morphed into an oligarchy and is now moving quickly toward a dictatorship. Why? Because when Vladimir Putin said he'd bring order and the Russian people should believe him, they did. He now presides over the world's biggest kleptocracy.

What is a kleptocracy? It is when the oligarchy gains enough power to change the laws so they can just steal more wealth to satisfy their greed by changing the laws and government.

There is no doubt we have an oligarchy vying for control.

You need to become much more aware of the relationship - we all need to become more aware - of the relation between Trump and Vladimir Putin. It probably doesn't hurt to see what Peter Thiel, another billionaire that is apparently a close backer of Trump's, is about too.

But the Putin connection is the most disturbing, especially considering the message telegraphed to Moscow when the Trump campaign's only objection to the overall GOP platform, which was highly anti-gltb, was to remove the section regarding the GOP support for Ukraine's independence from Russia. Something is UP with that.

Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying the West—and that plan looks a lot like Donald Trump. Over the past decade, Russia has boosted right-wing populists across Europe. It loaned money to Marine Le Pen in France, well-documented transfusions of cash to keep her presidential campaign alive. Such largesse also wended its way to the former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, who profited “personally and handsomely” from Russian energy deals, as an American ambassador to Rome once put it. (Berlusconi also shared a 240-year-old bottle of Crimean wine with Putin and apparently makes ample use of a bed gifted to him by the Russian president.)

I think we all wondered if the reason that Trump refused to release his taxes was because he paid no taxes. What if the reason is that in 2011 or so he got a big personal loan from a handful of Russian keptocrats and he needs desperately to keep that fact under wraps.

Be SMART smokediver ... Donald Trump is not who you think he is. Something is not right.

pubby

I think we all wondered if the reason that Trump refused to release his taxes was because he paid no taxes. What if the reason is that in 2011 or so he got a big personal loan from a handful of Russian keptocrats and he needs desperately to keep that fact under wraps.

Be SMART smokediver ... Donald Trump is not who you think he is. Something is not right.

pubby

What kind of paranoid, alarmist, made up horse chit is that? I mean what if Hillary is a brain sucking alien? Is that in the lefty play book? To make up pretty much whatever and publish it? Wait. Don't answer that. I already know the answer.

Gawd I hate quoting you because it takes about an hour to delete the parts I'm not addressing. Just because you're typing a lot of words doesn't mean you're saying anything. Look up Concise. A useful concept in communication.

• Like 1

What kind of paranoid, alarmist, made up horse chit is that? I mean what if Hillary is a brain sucking alien? Is that in the lefty play book? To make up pretty much whatever and publish it? Wait. Don't answer that. I already know the answer.

Gawd I hate quoting you because it takes about an hour to delete the parts I'm not addressing. Just because you're typing a lot of words doesn't mean you're saying anything. Look up Concise. A useful concept in communication.

I know you have no knowledge ... hell it is probably about the same amount of knowledge as Trump ... in regard to Putin and Russia.

We know, for instance, that Putin has been funding the populist right movements of La Penn in France and Burlisconi in Italy and has gained support for some of his initiatives through them.

We also know that Trump went bankrupt twice since 2006 and certainly has had moments - historically had moments - when he could use some cash.

We know that Putin and Obama haven't had much good to say about each other since about 2011 which is, coincidentally, when Trump ramped up his highly publicized birther activities 'out of his own pocket.'

We know part of that conflict comes from the willingness of NATO to expand coverage to eastern european countries like Poland, Latvia, , etc. which is of great concern of the Russians who used to have those countries as 'colonies' from which they could trade.

We know that the only thing in the entire GOP party platform that the Trump folks expressed an opinion on was pulling the support the GOP expressed for Ukraine in their conflict with Putin's Russia.

We also know that Paul Manaforte, his campaign manager, had a booming business in Ukraine as the primary consultant of that countries former (under Russian influence) president who was run out of office because of his kleptocracy.

We know both Trump and Manaforte have brought in others into the campaign that have ties to the Russians.

We know that Trump has lusted after doing business - building a Trump Tower of some sort - in Moscow and has visited Russia many times presumably to do so.

We know that Trump has been complimentary of Putin personally and professionally and seems to says his strongman style is the way to do it.

... and enough more that I wonder if possibly in 2010 or 11 Putin made an astute investment in a person who, notably, has expressed interest in running for President before and could even have been agreeable to do so, so as to provide benefits for Billionaire Trump and the friendly Russian Kleptocracy headed by Putin.

It is not a relationship that Trump talks much about ... but you're likely to hear more about it as this campaign goes forward.

And don't act surprised if Trump ends up showing himself to be someone other than who you think. I know I won't.

pubby

Donald Trump is not who you think he is. Something is not right.

pubby

You may be right, pubs.

But what is far more disturbing is the fact that Hillary is EXACTLY what we think she is. And that is frightening!

• Like 3

You may be right, pubs.

But what is far more disturbing is the fact that Hillary is EXACTLY what we think she is. And that is frightening!

GD:

The GOP has been crying wolf since Jimmy Carter said we needed to wean ourselves from Middle East oil. It has been one unsubstantiated charge after another, after another, after another in a continuous Daniel Segretti -like electoral rattrucking exercise. So many allegations and ultimately, you've pointed out some odd things but you've not gotten the guilty conviction.

Frankly, I'm not one who is fond of lynch mobs and, whether you're talking about Mexican immigrants who are rapists or Hillary and her email server, what I see is a lynch mob hoping to get a warm body the have swing from a not so low limb.

pubby

PS. on the subject of Trump: The-kremlin-candidate-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-2016-america-president-vladimir-putin-russia/

GD:

The GOP has been crying wolf since Jimmy Carter said we needed to wean ourselves from Middle East oil. It has been one unsubstantiated charge after another, after another, after another in a continuous Daniel Segretti -like electoral rattrucking exercise. So many allegations and ultimately, you've pointed out some odd things but you've not gotten the guilty conviction.

Frankly, I'm not one who is fond of lynch mobs and, whether you're talking about Mexican immigrants who are rapists or Hillary and her email server, what I see is a lynch mob hoping to get a warm body the have swing from a not so low limb.

pubby

PS. on the subject of Trump: The-kremlin-candidate-donald-trump-us-presidential-election-2016-america-president-vladimir-putin-russia/

Is that what the DNC told you to post?
  • Like 2

Smokediver:

We all want a strong economy and we all want common sense in our security approaches both domestically and in the world.

What we are saying is that we believe we are all being conned by a class A con man who is punching your buttons and promising you that he can deliver. All we have to do is 'believe him' ... because he is a strong man!

Many of us know better than to trust our democratic institutions to such a character.

For example, the Russians had a troubled democracy that pretty much morphed into an oligarchy and is now moving quickly toward a dictatorship. Why? Because when Vladimir Putin said he'd bring order and the Russian people should believe him, they did. He now presides over the world's biggest kleptocracy.

What is a kleptocracy? It is when the oligarchy gains enough power to change the laws so they can just steal more wealth to satisfy their greed by changing the laws and government.

There is no doubt we have an oligarchy vying for control.

You need to become much more aware of the relationship - we all need to become more aware - of the relation between Trump and Vladimir Putin. It probably doesn't hurt to see what Peter Thiel, another billionaire that is apparently a close backer of Trump's, is about too.

But the Putin connection is the most disturbing, especially considering the message telegraphed to Moscow when the Trump campaign's only objection to the overall GOP platform, which was highly anti-gltb, was to remove the section regarding the GOP support for Ukraine's independence from Russia. Something is UP with that.

pubby

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

8)

Yes it did and every effort to link decisions associated with that have been shot down pretty effectively.

What I see in that is almost an act of framing Hillary by Putin, whom I have a real strong feeling is secretly backing The Donald and has been since before he came out with his Obama born in Kenya yarn in 2011.

I think if you throw what Vlad knows about disinformation campaigns in with what folks like Gen.Flynn know, you have the makings of a pretty sophisticated propaganda effort aimed at installing Vlad's preferred candidate in the white house.

This is what you run into when you free big money ... money, you know, knows no borders and flows from one pit of money power to another on the charge of an electron at the speed of light.

Could it be that Trump is taking us toward a one-world government that puts the kleptocracy in the drivers seat?

When you free money to speak (as that is the real key change that a democratic appointed SCOTUS would change by reversing Citizens United) you empower the oligarchs.

As Putin has shown in Russia, having money only goes so far. You really need a sociopath in cohoots with governmental power to win!

You wonder why silicon valley is fighting Trump? They don't want the Putin scene imported here with sociopath Trump pulling the strings. Why? Because being an oligarch or kleptocrat not in Putin's sphere was deadly and/or dangerous.

pubby

I love what Laura Ingraham said at the end of her speech:

Ingraham suggested as well that Trump won his party's nomination because of his confrontations with the media.

"To all my friends up there in the press, you all know why in your heart Donald Trump won the Republican nomination. You know it," Ingraham said. "You know why he won it? Because he dared to call out the phonies, the frauds and the corruption that has gone unexposed and uncovered for too long."

"Do your job," Ingraham challenged the media. "Doing your job is a novel concept."

• Like 1

Pubby said: Could it be that Trump is taking us toward a one-world government that puts the kleptocracy in the drivers seat?

So the Nationalist guy who's running against the globalist regime that's bringing this nation to it's knees.. will lead us to a one world government? Does the left have no shame at all when it comes to speaking outright lies? That's the exact opposite of the truth. And for too long people stuck their heads in the sand and believed the lies. That time has come and gone.

• Like 1

smokediver:

You are either naive or easily duped. What is obvious is there is a set of exceedingly rich kleptocrats in Russia and they are seeking to regain the economic base in eastern Europe that once kept the 'communist leadership' living very comfortably in the former Soviet Union.

When you have that much money - especially when it is basically stolen money - you spend it in ways to let you steal more.

Right now, the US government's foreign policy is to support NATO to keep Moscow and Putin from recapturing these states under Russia. It also is resisting Ukraine's bid for independence from Russia as the time - which was just a couple of years ago when TRUMPS campaign manager Manafort was representing PUTIN's man in Kiev who stole tremendous amounts of money.

We know that Trump is saying things that are like music to Putin's ear from personal accolades to the substantive and important choice to telegraph a change in US policy by removing promises of US support for Ukraine from the GOP party platform - that being the only change requested (demanded) by the Trump campaign.

So, you would have me and everyone he is not telegraphing a flip in America's policy in regard Europe from pro NATO and western Europe to siding with Russia and its plans for expansion in Europe? HE IS:

By definition that means he is doing the bidding of the enormously wealthy klepocrats whom we don't know what kind of 'deals' he made with going back to the period 2012 and before (when he most surely was already running for president.)

Trump campaign manager’s Ukrainian clients have Panama Papers connections ... read it, inform yourself. understand that when Bob Barr, speaking to Paulding's leaders back when he was a congressman, said the way to see if a politician was lying was to look at the lips ... if they are moving ...

pubby

smokediver:

You are either naive or easily duped. What is obvious is there is a set of exceedingly rich kleptocrats in Russia and they are seeking to regain the economic base in eastern Europe that once kept the 'communist leadership' living very comfortably in the former Soviet Union.

When you have that much money - especially when it is basically stolen money - you spend it in ways to let you steal more.

Right now, the US government's foreign policy is to support NATO to keep Moscow and Putin from recapturing these states under Russia. It also is resisting Ukraine's bid for independence from Russia as the time - which was just a couple of years ago when TRUMPS campaign manager Manafort was representing PUTIN's man in Kiev who stole tremendous amounts of money.

We know that Trump is saying things that are like music to Putin's ear from personal accolades to the substantive and important choice to telegraph a change in US policy by removing promises of US support for Ukraine from the GOP party platform - that being the only change requested (demanded) by the Trump campaign.

So, you would have me and everyone he is not telegraphing a flip in America's policy in regard Europe from pro NATO and western Europe to siding with Russia and its plans for expansion in Europe? HE IS:

By definition that means he is doing the bidding of the enormously wealthy klepocrats whom we don't know what kind of 'deals' he made with going back to the period 2012 and before (when he most surely was already running for president.)

Trump campaign manager’s Ukrainian clients have Panama Papers connections ... read it, inform yourself. understand that when Bob Barr, speaking to Paulding's leaders back when he was a congressman, said the way to see if a politician was lying was to look at the lips ... if they are moving ...

pubby

I'm neither naive nor easily duped. I've admired Putin as a leader. He puts his country first. I've also thought that cultivating a relationship with Russia would be a brilliant move in today's world. Makes a lot more sense than Russia + China against USA. And relations with China will sour when we start bringing back manufacturing. Lately they've been milking us like a cow.

The Cold War is over. Even though I wonder sometimes if Obama is trying to start it again. Why not make peace with Russia? We'll have a lot more influence over their relationship with the rest of Europe through diplomacy than through aggression. You can take that to the bank.

I'm neither naive nor easily duped. I've admired Putin as a leader. He puts his country first.

You chose some really unusual people to admire. Putin has looted billions from the Russian people, Putin like Trump puts himself first.

Putin's net-worth is $200 billion says Russia's once largest foreigner investor

CNN’s FAREED ZAKARIA GPS features an interview with Bill Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, formerly Russia's largest foreign investor, and a once supporter of President Putin. He also describes the dynamics between power and wealth in Russia, claiming that during “the first eight or 10 years of Putin's reign over Russia, it was about stealing as much money as he could. And some people, including myself, believe that he's the richest man in the world, or one of the richest men in the world, with hundreds of billions of dollars of wealth that was stolen from Russia.”

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2015/02/15/putins-net-worth-is-200-billion-says-russias-once-largest-foreigner-investor/

Edited by CitizenCain

I'm neither naive nor easily duped. I've admired Putin as a leader. He puts his country first. I've also thought that cultivating a relationship with Russia would be a brilliant move in today's world. Makes a lot more sense than Russia + China against USA. And relations with China will sour when we start bringing back manufacturing. Lately they've been milking us like a cow.

Let's see, you say first that you are not naive or easily duped and then say Putin puts his country first. Pardon me while I chuckle.

I think most folks would like a positive relationship with Russia but re-acquiring countries makes that kind of difficult. What most of the more astute folks in international relations see happening in Ukraine is something more akin to Hitler and his interest in Austria.

That would make Trump sound more like a willing, rather than somber, Chamberlain.

The Cold War is over. Even though I wonder sometimes if Obama is trying to start it again. Why not make peace with Russia? We'll have a lot more influence over their relationship with the rest of Europe through diplomacy than through aggression. You can take that to the bank.

We know the cold war is over. You really have drank the kool aid if you think Obama is trying to revive it. What are you saying. Should Russia be able to take back and control countries that were once the soviet block? Are you wanting to build back the Berlin Wall.

Backing off NATO is saying just that. Our relations with the EU are really strong ... or were until Putin's puppet said he wanted the US to back out of NATO.

What you have said confirms that you are naive and easily duped.

pubby

Let's see, you say first that you are not naive or easily duped and then say Putin puts his country first. Pardon me while I chuckle.

I think most folks would like a positive relationship with Russia but re-acquiring countries makes that kind of difficult. What most of the more astute folks in international relations see happening in Ukraine is something more akin to Hitler and his interest in Austria.

That would make Trump sound more like a willing, rather than somber, Chamberlain.

We know the cold war is over. You really have drank the kool aid if you think Obama is trying to revive it. What are you saying. Should Russia be able to take back and control countries that were once the soviet block? Are you wanting to build back the Berlin Wall.

Backing off NATO is saying just that. Our relations with the EU are really strong ... or were until Putin's puppet said he wanted the US to back out of NATO.

pubby

Classic lefty defensive posture. Outlandish extrapolations, putting words in my mouth. Followed by applying derogatory labels. That crap actually works on the weak and the ignorant. Sheep who will go along to get along. Shaming them into compliance. It doesn't work on me. And it won't work on Trump supporters in November.

Actually for most of my life including now, foreign policy has be a bi-partisan thing so your leftist bs is just that, bs.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I am not responsible that you don't get the if-then logic that has virtually every conservative national security expert (from the Republican side) has said that Trump is unqualified.

Here is the letter:

We the undersigned, members of the Republican national security community, represent a broad spectrum of opinion on America’s role in the world and what is necessary to keep us safe and prosperous. We have disagreed with one another on many issues, including the Iraq war and intervention in Syria. But we are united in our opposition to a Donald Trump presidency. Recognizing as we do, the conditions in American politics that have contributed to his popularity, we nonetheless are obligated to state our core objections clearly:

• His vision of American influence and power in the world is wildly inconsistent and unmoored in principle. He swings from isolationism to military adventurism within the space of one sentence.
  • His advocacy for aggressively waging trade wars is a recipe for economic disaster in a globally connected world.
  • His embrace of the expansive use of torture is inexcusable.
  • His hateful, anti-Muslim rhetoric undercuts the seriousness of combating Islamic radicalism by alienating partners in the Islamic world making significant contributions to the effort. Furthermore, it endangers the safety and Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms of American Muslims.
  • Controlling our border and preventing illegal immigration is a serious issue, but his insistence that Mexico will fund a wall on the southern border inflames unhelpful passions, and rests on an utter misreading of, and contempt for, our southern neighbor.
  • Similarly, his insistence that close allies such as Japan must pay vast sums for protection is the sentiment of a racketeer, not the leader of the alliances that have served us so well since World War II.
  • His admiration for foreign dictators such as Vladimir Putin is unacceptable for the leader of the world’s greatest democracy.
  • He is fundamentally dishonest. Evidence of this includes his attempts to deny positions he has unquestionably taken in the past, including on the 2003 Iraq war and the 2011 Libyan conflict. We accept that views evolve over time, but this is simply misrepresentation.
  • His equation of business acumen with foreign policy experience is false. Not all lethal conflicts can be resolved as a real estate deal might, and there is no recourse to bankruptcy court in international affairs.

Mr. Trump’s own statements lead us to conclude that as president, he would use the authority of his office to act in ways that make America less safe, and which would diminish our standing in the world. Furthermore, his expansive view of how presidential power should be wielded against his detractors poses a distinct threat to civil liberty in the United States. Therefore, as committed and loyal Republicans, we are unable to support a Party ticket with Mr. Trump at its head. We commit ourselves to working energetically to prevent the election of someone so utterly unfitted to the office.

The signatories:

Ken Adelman David Adesnik Michael Auslin Mike Baker Christopher Barton Kevin W. Billings Robert D. Blackwill Daniel A. Blumenthal Max Boot Ellen Bork Anna Borshchevskaya Joseph A. Bosco Michael Chertoff Patrick Chovanec James Clad Eliot A. Cohen Gus Coldebella Carrie Cordero Michael Coulter Chester A. Crocker Patrick M. Cronin Seth Cropsey Tom Donnelly Daniel Drezner Colin Dueck Eric Edelman Joseph Esposito Charles Fairbanks Richard A. Falkenrath Peter D. Feaver Niall Ferguson Richard Fontaine Aaron Friedberg Dan Gabriel Greg Garcia Jana Chapman Gates Jeffrey Gedmin Reuel Marc Gerecht James K. Glassman David Gordon Christopher J. Griffin Mary R. Habeck Paul Haenle Melinda Haring Robert Hastings Rebeccah Heinrichs Francis Q. Hoang Rachel Hoff Jeffrey W. Hornung William C. Inboden Jamil N. Jaffer Ash Jain Marc C. Johnson Myriah Jordan Robert G. Joseph Tim Kane Kate Kidder Robert Kagan Rep. Jim Kolbe David Kramer Stephen Krasner

Matthew Kroenig Frank Lavin Philip I. Levy Philip Lohaus Mary Beth Long Peter Mansoor John Maurer Matthew McCabe Bryan McGrath Richard G. Miles Paul D. Miller Charles Morrison Michael B. Mukasey Scott W. Muller Lester Munson Andrew S. Natsios Michael Noonan

Tom Nichols John Noonan Roger F. Noriega Stephen E. Ockenden John Osborn Robert T. Osterhaler Mackubin T. Owens Daniel Pipes Everett Pyatt Martha T. Rainville Stephen Rodriguez Marc A. Ross Nicholas Rostow Michael Rubin Daniel F. Runde Benjamin Runkle Richard L. Russell Andrew Sagor Kori Schake Randy Scheunemann Gary J. Schmitt Gabriel Schoenfeld Russell Seitz Kalev I. Sepp Vance Serchuk David R. Shedd Gary Shiffman Kristen Silverberg Michael Singh Ray Takeyh Jeremy Teigen William H. Tobey Frances F. Townsend Jan Van Tol Daniel Vajdich Ruth Wedgwood Albert Wolf Julie Wood Dov S. Zakheim Roger Zakheim Sam Zega Philip Zelikow Robert B. Zoellick Laurence Zuriff

From wapo:

The letter’s signatories include former homeland security secretary Michael Chertoff, former deputy secretary of state Robert Zoellick, former homeland security adviser Frances Townsend and former undersecretary of defense Dov Zakheim — all of whom served under President George W. Bush.

Bottom line, loyal Republicans who work in the foreign policy field think the guy's thoughts on foreign policy are counter to the interests of the country. You can look up the coverage of this letter on google or read the Washington Post article.

Accepting, hell lapping up ignorant BS frankly is what sheeple do... and I'm sure these GOP foreign policy and national security experts are not sheeple. Frankly, I thank them for their patriotism and standing up for principal.

Foreign policy is and always has been bipartisan. You, some of the folks around here, Rush, Roger Ailes and others that practice 24/7 electioneering/propaganda are the only ones who disagree ... and that is one of the things that is wrong about their approach.

pubby

pubby

You didn't give a sheeze about Ukraine when Obama threw them under the bus :

http://activerain.com/blogsview/4597849/throwing-ukraine-under-the-bus-in-style

8)

Actually for most of my life including now, foreign policy has be a bi-partisan thing so your leftist bs is just that, bs.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I am not responsible that you don't get the if-then logic that has virtually every conservative national security expert (from the Republican side) has said that Trump is unqualified.

Here is the letter:

From wapo:

Bottom line, loyal Republicans who work in the foreign policy field think the guy's thoughts on foreign policy are counter to the interests of the country. You can look up the coverage of this letter on google or read the Washington Post article.

Accepting, hell lapping up ignorant BS frankly is what sheeple do... and I'm sure these GOP foreign policy and national security experts are not sheeple. Frankly, I thank them for their patriotism and standing up for principal.

Foreign policy is and always has been bipartisan. You, some of the folks around here, Rush, Roger Ailes and others that practice 24/7 electioneering/propaganda are the only ones who disagree ... and that is one of the things that is wrong about their approach.

pubby

You should listen more, and talk less. You didn't even comprehend what I said. You were too busy formulating your (lengthy) response to do more than scan my concise reply.

*The worst student is the man who knows everything. He can't be taught anything.*

• Like 1

And you can say the same thing about this county. A small group of belligerent, very vocal anti-airport buffoons has ground this county's business and industrial growth to a standstill by spreading nonsense.

Wow I guess you got me there. Priveleged, angry, leftist products of the liberal higher education system give their take on Trump. That's a source we can all look to for direction during these trying times. Shouldn't they be hiding in a university safe space somewhere? Edited by sm0kediver

Narcissism and the sociopathic need to get even.

Trump Would Fund Super-PACs Aimed at Taking Down Cruz, Kasich

July 22, 2016

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a person familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1

Narcissism and the sociopathic need to get even.

Trump Would Fund Super-PACs Aimed at Taking Down Cruz, Kasich

July 22, 2016 [/size]

Donald Trump plans to create and fund super-PACs specifically aimed at ending the political careers of Ted Cruz and John Kasich should either run for office again, after both snubbed the Republican nominee during his party's convention this week, a person familiar with Trump’s thinking told Bloomberg Politics on Friday.[/size]

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1

**A person familiar with Trump's thinking**? WTF does that even mean? That's not journalism. That's tabloid level trash. The more anti Trump propaganda I see in the media, the more I know he's got their handlers running scared. November can't get here fast enough. #trumptrain
  • Like 1

**A person familiar with Trump's thinking**? WTF does that even mean? That's not journalism. That's tabloid level trash. The more anti Trump propaganda I see in the media, the more I know he's got their handlers running scared. November can't get here fast enough. #trumptrain

He just admitted to it on 'Meet The Press'.