Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
surepip

Jenna Wall ... condolences only please

We knew Jenna Wall very well. She was the manager at Enterprice car rental in Hiram for several years in the early 2000s. We used to rent a truck for deliverying egg santizers every other week for years.

Jenna was a sweetheart and a great customer service provider, not to mention she was gorgeous. Her husband was working as a deputy for the Paulding Sheriff's department back then.

After she had her kids, best I recall, she transferred to Enterprise Corporate but still worked out of one of the offices in the back of their building in Hiram. And she called on us as a corporate account executive. She was a really, really nice person who loved her job, kids, etc.

When I heard the name on the news this morning it clicked, but I did not know she had gone to work as a school teacher, or that her husband had moved over to the DA investigations. I checked my phone, and I had several of the past manager's cell phone numbers there, so I called to see if my memory was serving me right, and he said yes, one and the same person.

What a waste........ I have not seen Jenna in years, but will remember her well.

Melissa and I both offer up our prayers for Jenna and her kids, and her estranged husband. We met him several times and he was a super nice guy as well.

What mother in law would gun down their estranged daughter in law with her own grand kids in the house ? The authorities have not said if the kids saw the shooting or not.

And I have to assume premeditated ? That she took her gun with her to visit/see [?] her grandkids ???

RIP Jenna Wall, RIP.

• Like 1

I did not know her, but I hope her family can find peace....

For those who knew her - Funeral will be tomorrow, 6/28.

The family will receive friends from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m. Monday at Mayes Ward-Dobbins Funeral Home in Marietta. The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at West Cobb Church in Marietta followed by a private burial for the family.
In lieu of flowers, an account will be established at any Wells Fargo for the children of Jenna Charlton Wall.
May she rest in peace and best wishes to her surviving family, especially her sons.

A friend of mine taught with her and said the same things about her. Genuine. Sweet. Caring. She felt that all of her students were blessed to have Mrs. Walls in her life. And, to be honest, I'm glad that they can definitely prove that her estranged husband didn't do it. Mothers will do anything for their children and grandchildren. But, I can't imagine what has been said or done or what she was worried about that pushed her to this. I'm just glad that she had the foresight to get the kids out of the house first.

My dad was a driver at the Enterprise in Hiram. Dad had retired from the railroad after 40 years and worked at Enterprise for 18 years until the health of my mom got so sever he retired in January. When I found out that Jenna had been my dad's manager, I told him about her death. My dad is 83 years old, he told me she was the best boss he ever had. He is very sad at her passing.

My dad was a driver at the Enterprise in Hiram. Dad had retired from the railroad after 40 years and worked at Enterprise for 18 years until the health of my mom got so sever he retired in January. When I found out that Jenna had been my dad's manager, I told him about her death. My dad is 83 years old, he told me she was the best boss he ever had. He is very sad at her passing.

Your dad was JT ? or JC?

I was thier best customer from when the Hiram store first opened until I shut down my business in 2006. Your dad picked me up often, from my house on Palisades/Paris Road, or my office in the North Industrial Park.

I always teased him when they build the subdivision around me in Palisades, and put in a Traffic Go Round......because he would cut the corner to the left, instead of going around the circle.

Please tell him Hello! from Thad Morrison, and Yes, I agree Jenna was the best.

• Like 1