Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Stokes

Miss Ashley Nicole Stokes, age 19, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, June 22, 2005. She was born on December 1, 1985 in Houston, Texas. She was a child care provider and had attended Hiram High School.

Surviving are her son, Mason Stokes of Dallas; her parents, Rodney and Debbie Plunkett of Dallas; brothers, Rodney Plunkett II and Christopher Plunkett, both of Dallas; grandmother, Sandra Smith of Lithia Springs; paternal grandparents, Wayne and Joann Plunkett of Powder Springs; Aunts and Uncles, Nieces and Nephews, Cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 11:00 a.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Reverend Allen Davis officiating. The interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Friday, June 24, 2005 from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

I have known her for 12 years, She will be missed. God Bless you Debbie, Rodney, Chris, and little Rodney. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

did she go to PCHS? or do you know,I know I know a becky stokes not sure if I knew her or not,Iknow she wasnt a close friend if I did know her but her name sounds like I know her.

did she go to PCHS? or do you know,I know I know a becky stokes not sure if I knew her or not,Iknow she wasnt a close friend if I did know her but her name sounds like I know her.

I know Becky and her sister Regina as well.

This is so very sad. :( :( :( :( God Bless her and may the Lord be with her now... :( :( It makes me want to cry..... :(

Guest happymotherof3

This is so sad. My prayers go out to her family. Someone stated earlier that they thought that she was stabbed. Does anyone have any info on this.

It is terrible to see so many teenagers passing away at such young ages.

• 1 month later...
My prayers are already in God's Inbox.

I like that :D

My heart breaks for ths family, especially that little boy :( , and her parents who have to be strong and carry on for the little one, I know that can't be easy :(

God bless this family

Hopefully, they will find out who did this terrible thing and he will be punished :angry2: