Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dana

Subby

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's been a great one so far!

Yeah, Subby! I hope you ain't as old as I am, yet! But, Happy Birthday. Next time I see you I've got some story's to tell you about your sixty's, and even later.

Edited by The Postman

Wow! Thanks yall! I had no idea this thread was here. I can remember a time when many of us threw down and had a great time on here. A time before My Space, then later, Facebook. While the latter is a terrific site, I don't think it's as community tight as pcom.

The times, there a'changing. And me? Ahh...I'm just getting older. Thank you all though. It was touching to see a birthday thread on here. :)

• Like 1

Wow! Thanks yall! I had no idea this thread was here. I can remember a time when many of us threw down and had a great time on here. A time before My Space, then later, Facebook. While the latter is a terrific site, I don't think it's as community tight as pcom.

The times, there a'changing. And me? Ahh...I'm just getting older. Thank you all though. It was touching to see a birthday thread on here. :)

Love Ya, Man!

Times are, indeed, changing. But, if you think you're getting old, Subby, I got news for you!

I passed 70 like it was sitting still.

My daughter still loves me though!

13076689_900704543371939_543072141195013

Edited by The Postman