Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lowrider

Prayers for this family.........Laurie's Dad has passed

I thought about posting yesterday. I shared texts with Laurie and she told me her father was resting, in a coma.

Her father passed away during the night.

When you think of her, please say a prayer for her and her family. She has been so strong and been there for her dad all the way.

We all wish we could take the pain and sting away, but we can't. But we can pray for strength and peace.

God bless you Laurie and your family. Your father has passed into a wonderful spiritual being and place where he is at peace.

Just know that I love you :wub:

• Like 3

I'm so sorry to hear of her loss. My thoughts are with her and her family.

• Like 1

I thought about posting yesterday. I shared texts with Laurie and she told me her father was resting, in a coma.

Her father passed away during the night.

When you think of her, please say a prayer for her and her family. She has been so strong and been there for her dad all the way.

We all wish we could take the pain and sting away, but we can't. But we can pray for strength and peace.

God bless you Laurie and your family. Your father has passed into a wonderful spiritual being and place where he is at peace.

Just know that I love you :wub:

I love you too Low and I remembered so much you told me to expect. It helped me take much in stride and cope.

• Like 1

Prayers for you and your family LPPT..... There is not anything I can say that will ease your pain and emptyness.... just know I am sending you a huge hugs... :wub:

• Like 3

Prayers for you and your family LPPT..... There is not anything I can say that will ease your pain and emptyness.... just know I am sending you a huge hugs... :wub:

What she said.

• Like 1

Laurie,

You went above and beyond to look after your dad in his waning days and he knew you were there for him.

Our prayers are with you and him, and we look forward to being with you again.

Thad and Melissa

• Like 2

I'm so sorry for the loss of your daddy. God bless you and your family, Laurie. :wub:

• Like 1

Laurie - I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers of comfort and healing for you and your family.

• Like 1