Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Is Judge Tonny Beavers Keeping Children Safe On His Watch?

onbeaverswatch chief judge Tonny Beavers

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:09 PM

These are some of the things you may observe while court watching... 

According to parent A's attorney, parent B's friend in question is one of 8 or more [overnight master bedroom] guests in a period of less than 2 years.

If any given parent can have a protective order put in place based on false and unsubstantiated allegations, bordering on abuse of the process, should a parent also "shop" multiple prospective suitors in front of the children? Is that safe for children physically, psychologically and emotionally?

Are some parents subjected to a protective orders at the whim of a judge, while other parents have to stand aside quietly, as a friend or acquaintance of their ex bathes their child?

#‎OnBeaversWatch#‎LeaveItToBeavers? Judge #‎TonnyBeavers?

12919871_1146645735386292_44629787604212

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy, 04 April 2016 - 10:12 PM.

blackrobechildabuse_zpsmub3uzz3.gif bit.ly/2E866dw

#2 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:55 PM

I despise Tonny Beavers....but, if you think he's bad, don't vote for Jerry Worthy!

#3 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,845 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:10 AM

I still like Beavers.

• mojo413 likes this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#4 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:07 AM

I still like Beavers.

I'm sure most judges that turn their backs on children during their time of need appreciate your apathy. IDK, Is it people like you that empower judicial misconduct and negligence? What precisely do you like about how things are done #OnBeaversWatch? Are you pro Tonny, anti-DVbP or both?

Do you think Tonny believes the phony-baloney about children being empowered to make adult decisions and figuring it out later? If children have to figure it out as adults should they be making decisions as children?

#5 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:13 AM

I despise Tonny Beavers....but, if you think he's bad, don't vote for Jerry Worthy!

I'll look into it. Do you know which seat he's trying for? I think I'll attend his meet and greet on the 9th. I know nothing about him but I trust your judgment based on your posts I've read on PCom. I'm just glad someone stuck their neck out there to challenge incumbents.

#6 marvinthemartian

marvinthemartian

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:52 PM

Ok, I know there must be a story here that I am unaware of. I have only met Judge Beavers once and he seemed nice but I know that there must be more to it. Would someone please explain to me, in clear English not veiled references, what exactly did Judge Beavers do that has upset people so badly? I truly don't know what the issue is but obviously it's something. What is it?

#7 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:05 AM

Ok, I know there must be a story here that I am unaware of. I have only met Judge Beavers once and he seemed nice but I know that there must be more to it. Would someone please explain to me, in clear English not veiled references, what exactly did Judge Beavers do that has upset people so badly? I truly don't know what the issue is but obviously it's something. What is it?

Does pathogenic parenting occur #OnBeaversWatch? Are children psychologically and emotionally abused #OnBeaversWatch? If so, what does or doesn't he do about it?

Is it a frequent occurrence to have 1 parent, siblings, grandparents, etc. systematically removed from children's lives, #OnBeaversWatch? The only way to know for sure is to sit in his court room, watch and report on the proceedings. 

Have you been denied access to your child? No parenting time or phone calls? Is your relationship with your child continually interfered with? Contact denial is child abuse. #Pathogenicparenting is a child protection issue, NOT a child custody issue.

Children have the absolute right to love both parents without being manipulated, bullied or coached through tactics of FEAR, OBLIGATION and GUILT. Emotional and psychological abuse cause the same chemical reaction in the brain as physical or sexual abuse. Don't be an apathetic bystander. Be a voice for the voiceless. Stand up for children by signing this petition today.

12923256_1076058975783544_91059542437090

#8 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:04 AM

I'll look into it. Do you know which seat he's trying for? I think I'll attend his meet and greet on the 9th. I know nothing about him but I trust your judgment based on your posts I've read on PCom. I'm just glad someone stuck their neck out there to challenge incumbents.

Wow just Wow... I would have thought such an educated expert on our local court system would have known there is not an incumbent in this race. You have become so involved in bashing Judge Beavers you don't have any idea what's going on anywhere else. While I'm not a supporter of either candidate for this seat at least I know neither is the incumbent.
Retired. I only work 12 noon to 1pm.
Most days I take an hour lunch break.
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#9 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:38 AM

Wow just Wow... I would have thought such an educated expert on our local court system would have known there is not an incumbent in this race. You have become so involved in bashing Judge Beavers you don't have any idea what's going on anywhere else. While I'm not a supporter of either candidate for this seat at least I know neither is the incumbent.

No, I wasn't aware that Judge Vinson wan't running until I saw the ballot that was posted on PCom.

Judge Beavers sets the tone as the supervising chief judge, and he is the one I have observed most frequently. Between court watching and reviewing court documents, I could use some assistance. Would you be willing to volunteer some of your time?

Isn't it interesting that under Judge Beavers' supervision, (1) a judge has several awkward situations including, a peculiar association to a bail bond company, (2) another judge issues a protective order to one of his tenants, (3) Judge Beavers overruled that protective order in favor of an attorney who may or may not have hidden influences because she doesn't seem to lose in his court (4) flipping the protective order against the mother and gave custody of children to who the mother claims is a felon father (5) and additionally, Judge Tonny Beavers, has a series of troubling decisions involving children, including the one in this thread?

In all of this time, you have no comment about all of that because your chief concern is that I wasn't aware there was an open seat? Does that make you an enabler of a supervising judge that has questionable family values and repeatedly finds himself making troubling decisions? Through his actions and inaction, is Chief Judge Tonny Beavers normalizing the abnormal?

10271647_963499760371409_404964565352131

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy, 12 April 2016 - 08:39 AM.

#10 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:15 PM

I've known Judge Beavers since 1996 when he did some title and estate work for me before he became a judge. Since the first time I met him to the most recent encounter in our community he has treated me with the upmost respect. I have had 1 dealing with our local family court and that was with different attorneys and different judge. Again I felt I received the upmost of respect, and the well being of the child was everyone's top priority.

It appears the OP has had a different experiance than I have. I'm sorry the OP had a bad experiance and hopefully the OP will someday realize the Beavers bashings on this forum really isn't going to change my mind on Judge Beavers.
  • Dana and gog8tors like this
Retired. I only work 12 noon to 1pm.
Most days I take an hour lunch break.
John Hyden
770-366-1552

#11 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:12 PM

I've known Judge Beavers since 1996 when he did some title and estate work for me before he became a judge. Since the first time I met him to the most recent encounter in our community he has treated me with the upmost respect. I have had 1 dealing with our local family court and that was with different attorneys and different judge. Again I felt I received the upmost of respect, and the well being of the child was everyone's top priority.

It appears the OP has had a different experiance than I have. I'm sorry the OP had a bad experiance and hopefully the OP will someday realize the Beavers bashings on this forum really isn't going to change my mind on Judge Beavers.

There will always be an audience that rejects or perceives information differently. Call it what you will, the information I present is left up to the reader to decide. Whether for or against Beavers, I choose to side with children first and foremost. It is with children that I empathize with most because they are frequently not afforded a voice. For the few children that are, I understand that their voice may be tainted with the motives of adults.

Do you really know Judge Beavers? Or have you just made his acquaintance on rare occasion? It is easy to align yourself with the status quo, there is no personal risk in doing so. I, on the other hand, expose myself to extraordinary risk in making information available in the public domain.  I have the burden of having to be accurate if not precise. As the judge you are so fond of once said to me:

12794480_963499757038076_787550951133937

#12 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:38 PM

There will always be an audience that rejects or perceives information differently. Call it what you will, the information I present is left up to the reader to decide. Whether for or against Beavers, I choose to side with children first and foremost. It is with children that I empathize with most because they are frequently not afforded a voice. For the few children that are, I understand that their voice may be tainted with the motives of adults.

Do you really know Judge Beavers? Or have you just made his acquaintance on rare occasion? It is easy to align yourself with the status quo, there is no personal risk in doing so. I, on the other hand, expose myself to extraordinary risk in making information available in the public domain.  I have the burden of having to be accurate if not precise. As the judge you are so fond of once said to me:12794480_963499757038076_787550951133937

What he said to you is the truth. Just ask the Surepips. Is it right? No. Do most of us think right is right and wrong is wrong? Yes. Is that the truth when it comes to the courts? No. It's about the money. Period.

Edited by Rocky's Mom, 12 April 2016 - 03:39 PM.

• Nice Green likes this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#13 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:48 PM

What he said to you is the truth. Just ask the Surepips. Is it right? No. Do most of us think right is right and wrong is wrong? Yes. Is that the truth when it comes to the courts? No. It's about the money. Period.

Absolutely is the truth but what you are missing is the tone in which he spoke it (and his facial expression). I didn't take it as friendly advice. When I did ask for the Court's opinion he declined saying he would defer to my attorney. I didn't have an attorney. After declining my request, he volunteers unsolicited advice in a manner I perceived as threatening.  Offering said advice as if he were saying something I didn't know. Which means he offered no advice at all so why did he open his mouth if it wasn't to intimidate?

And you are right it is about #conflict4cash and #misery4money. In my observations, most lawyers work for money, the court and the client in that order. That is what is sad for children.

In my opinion, Judge Beavers wasn't surprised when he was overturned on appeal after he ruled in favor of the Surepips. I have watched passive aggressive inaction cause matters to languish in Judge Beavers court. This in turn derailed solid cases time and again. Was that what was done to the Surepips  #OnBeaversWatch? Thad is a hell of a lot smarter than I am but I think they trusted the court system longer than they should have.

12742044_1046082272114548_25243345237532

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy, 12 April 2016 - 08:54 PM.

#14 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:06 PM

You are going through this fight without an attorney? Let me rephrase this, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS FIGHT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY?

One of life's lessons is to know when you are beat.

You got your word out about this cause. Matter of fact, I watched a show about this alienation issue on 20/20 last weekend. It's a real issue. People hiding their kids and a underground network to help them.

Life changing for all involved.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#15 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:05 AM

You are going through this fight without an attorney? Let me rephrase this, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS FIGHT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY?

One of life's lessons is to know when you are beat.

You got your word out about this cause. Matter of fact, I watched a show about this alienation issue on 20/20 last weekend. It's a real issue. People hiding their kids and a underground network to help them.

Life changing for all involved.

I had an attorney and I had to file a complaint because she didn't conduct discovery and allowed the matter to languish. My daughter is of an age that the passive-aggressive INACTION game was going to be played to stall until she aged out. I've seen it play out time and again #OnBeaversWatch (Surepips?). People literally spend their retirement, life savings and go into 6 figure debt and get nowhere.

Many courts make it cost prohibitive by making you pay the other party's attorney fees. What people don't understand is most family courts are a complete racket. I believe the ONLY reason I didn't have to pay $17K of the other party's fees is because I had my lawyer nailed for malpractice for failing to do ANY discovery. She is an attorney that is respected by the Paulding Courts and has brought cases before Beavers for over a decade.

The malpractice lawyer told me it wasn't worth going after my attorney unless I had $20K in damages. The 17K would have put me into the malpractice arena but Beavers wouldn't stick me with the bill. Not because he didn't want to, I'm sure.  You had to see the opposing attorney flipping out when she couldn't stick me with the bill which of course I would have passed on in a malpractice suit.

My daughter was already 13 and Beavers wasn't going to change his mind. If I'm going to lose anyway, I can do bad without paying a lawyer. Besides who can afford child support AND lawyer fees? You pay one or the other but not both. I chose to pay the child support.

Before experiencing it for yourself, no one knows family court is a farce (the entire legal system for that matter). The media won't report on it. With the resistance I get, I see why the media won't touch it. With the advent of social media, the word is getting out, regardless of what the MSM does. I, and others like me, will not stand by and see the past 50 years of this nonsense be passed on to future generations.

#16 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:55 AM

The one great principle of the English law is to make business for itself. There is no other principle distinctly, certainly, and consistently maintained through all its narrow turnings. Viewed by this light it becomes a coherent scheme and not the monstrous maze the laity are apt to think it. Let them but once clearly perceive that its grand principle is to make business for itself at their expense, and surely they will cease to grumble. (39.4-6)

- Charles Dickens. "Bleak House"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: onbeaverswatch, chief, judge, Tonny, Beavers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics