• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Randall1022

Randall1022

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:16 PM

I have a gutter cleaning service here in Dallas. This post is not about my business or advertising, so I'm going to stay away from that. I worked for a Paulding County School Board member today. Her name is Kim Cobb. People I am telling you. This is a really sweet woman. She has alot of passion and concern for the education in Paulding county. It was a joy working for her. I really believe she is in the right spot for this county. I would have never thought this before. Very down to earth,and kind lady.

Edited by Miss Crump, 30 March 2016 - 09:16 AM.
removed "Superintendent" and replaced with School Board member

• Caped Crusader, lowrider, Dana and 2 others like this

#2 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:22 PM

we love kim on here... 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#3 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,154 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:05 PM

She is really an awesomely beautiful person, and her love for this county and our kids is a true passion. She has always done right by our kids.

• Caped Crusader likes this

#4 tundra

tundra

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

Kim Rocks!!  But she's a school board member, not the Superintendent.  :D

• gog8tors, Greatma and Kim Cobb Post #3 like this

Bring on the jobs, bring on the business leave the commercial flights at Hartsfield.

I OPPOSE COMMERCIAL AIR SERVICE. Protect Paulding County 

#5 Kim Cobb Post #3

Kim Cobb Post #3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:29 AM

I have a gutter cleaning service here in Dallas. This post is not about my business or advertising, so I'm going to stay away from that. I worked for a the superintendent of paulding county today. Her name is Kim Cobb. People I am telling you. This is a really sweet woman. She has alot of passion and concern for the education in Paulding county. It was a joy working for her. I really believe she is in the right spot for this county. I would have never thought this before. Very down to earth,and kind lady.

Thank you Randall.  I am a an elected school board member so I serve with Mr. Cole, the superintendent.  I am far from having that much responsibility but I do appreciate your confidence in my service and the kind words  :good:

#6 marvinthemartian

marvinthemartian

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:45 PM

On a side note, Randall just cleaned and serviced the gutters on my house, my rental house, my brother in laws house and my neighbors house. He did a great job and was very reasonable in his pricing. He is my new official friend and gutter cleaner. If you need your gutters cleaned, Randall at Affordable Gutter Cleaning is the guy to see. Thanks for doing a great job and being reasonably priced, Randall!!

#7 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

On a side note, Randall just cleaned and serviced the gutters on my house, my rental house, my brother in laws house and my neighbors house. He did a great job and was very reasonable in his pricing. He is my new official friend and gutter cleaner. If you need your gutters cleaned, Randall at Affordable Gutter Cleaning is the guy to see. Thanks for doing a great job and being reasonably priced, Randall!!

:good:

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Business, Friendly, Education

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics