Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

Should Mothers Be Forced To Give Birth To Babies With Microcephaly?

Researchers report that one in every 100 pregnant women infected with the Zika virus during the first trimester will give birth to a baby with microcephaly, which is having an abnormally small head and the potential for neurological issues.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrXgCMZwepW7QQAUFfQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1458254234/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fhealth.economictimes.indiatimes.com%2fnews%2fdiagnostics%2f1-in-100-zika-hit-moms-will-have-a-microcephaly-baby-lancet%2f51439724/RK=0/RS=s5KjExgYJ4SSz7Rmslsv8LphOu8-

Edited by The Postman

Like it or not, aboortzion is legal. Who's going to force them to have these babies?

Postman is just unnecessarily stirring the pot again.

• Like 3

I'd be filing a wrongful life law suit. That's like a wrongful death law suit, but in reverse.

Like it or not, aboortzion is legal. Who's going to force them to have these babies?

Postman is just unnecessarily stirring the pot again.

Like it or not, it will stay legal, and nobody is going to conservatively tell me what to do, and neither my daughters.

This is just like the Ebola scare. Give it a rest already.

Seeing that murdering your baby in the womb is legal, nobody is going to FORCE any woman into giving life to her BABY.

• Like 1

I think the hardest hit part of the world is South America, particularly Brazil, and aboortzion is illegal in those countries.

While aboortzion is legal in this country, the Republicans have passed sweeping laws in several states closing down dozens of aboortzion clinics.

So while it may be legal, it may be impossible for a woman of limited means to be able to travel 500 or more miles to pay increased fees for a legal aboortzion.

• Like 1

What if they're Catholic?

I've known a Catholic or two that's had an aboortzion. And this was in the sixties when if you had enough money, and they did, you could fly to NYC or Miami and get an aboortzion.

As far as being Catholic, it's the same with any woman. It's between her and God.

• Like 3

Like it or not, it will stay legal, and nobody is going to conservatively tell me what to do, and neither my daughters.

Who's saying otherwise?

I'm sure most of us realize that Roe v Wade will not be overturned, at least no time soon.

This issue has nothing to do with politics or aboooortion law. Just you trying to scare people for political gain. Get over yourself.

• Like 2

And aboortzions have been performed and natural abortifacients have been used since the beginning of time.

Who's saying otherwise?

I'm sure most of us realize that Roe v Wade will not be overturned, at least no time soon.

This issue has nothing to do with politics or aboooortion law. Just you trying to scare people for political gain. Get over yourself.

You are right, G D!

This issue has nothing to do with politics or aboooortion law.

I'm just saying that no mother should even consider bring a baby into the world with microcephaly

Edited by The Postman

And aboortzions have been performed and natural abortifacients have been used since the beginning of time.

Yeah, but we can't talk about it, Lo! But, nobody tells me what to do.

It's my mouth, and I can say what I want. just like it's my daughter's body and she said there is no way she is going to bring one opf those babies into the world.

Edited by The Postman

You are right, G D!

I'm just saying that no mother should even consider bring a baby into the world with microcephaly

That's up to the individual mothers, not you.

• Like 1

You are right, G D!

I'm just saying that no mother should even consider bring a baby into the world with microcephaly microcephaly

So, if it were up to YOU, you would FORCE a woman to have an aboortzion? So, what your saying is eugenics is a good thing and you're all for it. Sounds kinda like the government in Germany in WW2.

BTW I know facts don't matter to the pro aboortzion crowd, but less then 1% of aboortzions are due to rape, or incest. Less then 20% are due to the health of the mother, and most if not all of those take place in a professional setting, not a murder factory.

While the pro aboortzion crowd tries to focus on the smallest percentage, those of us with a brain, are focused on the babies that are murdered because they are an inconvenience.

That's what I'm talking about, G D!

I agree 100%.

That's not what you said a minute ago.

I'm just saying that no mother should even consider bring a baby into the world with microcephaly microcephaly

So, if it were up to YOU, you would FORCE a woman to have an aboortzion? So, what your saying is eugenics is a good thing and you're all for it. Sounds kinda like the government in Germany in WW2.

BTW I know facts don't matter to the pro aboortzion crowd, but less then 1% of aboortzions are due to rape, or incest. Less then 20% are due to the health of the mother, and most if not all of those take place in a professional setting, not a murder factory.

While the pro aboortzion crowd tries to focus on the smallest percentage, those of us with a brain, are focused on the babies that are murdered because they are an inconvenience.

That's not what you said a minute ago.

Just because I think no mother SHOULD even consider having a severely brain damaged baby, which they know is going to suffer from microcephaly all their life. and nothing can help them, doesn't mean the word "SHOULD" becomes definate just because I said so.

Just because I think no mother SHOULD even consider having a severely brain damaged baby, which they know is going to suffer from microcephaly all their life. and nothing can help them, doesn't mean the word "SHOULD" becomes definate just because I said so.

Well then let's turn this around.

Do you think that a mother should be FORCED to have an aboortzion because the baby has microcephaly? Or, for that matter any birth defect?

• Like 1

#disabledlivesmatter

It should be up to the individual family. However, having a child with a disability or condition is not the end of the world. In fact for some, it changes their world for the better. A life is a life regardless of its challenges.

• Like 4