Paulding.com

I've used ETS Sanitation for many, many years & have been pleased with the service because they actually come down my long driveway to get the trash. However, my trash has not been picked up since the week of February 15th. Tried the phone number but recording says 'mailbox is full'. Does anyone else use their service & know what's going on? Thanks!!

I don't know, but there is a post from 2007 asking the same thing saying they had a family illness.

http://paulding.com/forum/topic/132809-anyone-use-ets-sanitation/

I had the same thing happen in Cobb county. The smaller family operations have no backup when they have deaths or illness, so they get behind.

The service we had used for 10 years finally sold out. But we did get a letter in the mail from the new company letting us know they will now be servicing us. I don't even know the name of the company, I forgot. But it's a big one.

The company I used was not a big one. Have not received a letter and my phone calls have gone unanswered...

Wishing I knew what was going on! My trash can is full!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have a referral for a company that will come down a long driveway to pick up????