Paulding.com

Al Gore says we are beginning to meet challenge posed by global warming

Al Gore has three questions about climate change and ourfuture.

First: Do we have to change? Each day, global-warmingpollution traps as much heat energy as would be released by400,000 Hiroshima-class atomic bombs. This trapped heat isleading to stronger storms and more extreme floods, he says:"Every night on the TV news now is like a nature hikethrough the Book of Revelation."

Second question: Can we change? We've alreadystarted. So then, the big question:

Will we change? In this challenging, inspiring talk,Gore says yes. "When any greatmoral challenge is ultimately resolved into a binary choicebetween what is right and what is wrong, the outcome isforeordained because of who we are as human beings," hesays. "That is why we're going to win this."

Click for RECENTTOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENTTOPICS
  • 4 weeks later...

"When any great moral challenge is ultimately resolved into a binary choice between what is right and what is wrong, the outcome is foreordained because of who we are as human beings," he says.

So if the above is true, how does he explain theft, murder, terrorism, etc. I would consider them great moral challenges yet it seems that the "human beings" on this planet have imagined much different outcomes...

What a bunch of BS. "I speak, therefore the world is as I say...." Idiot pie in the sky dreamer. If he actually believed it, he'd bicycle to his speaking engagements, not fly that giant private jet of his.

• Like 1

So if the above is true, how does he explain theft, murder, terrorism, etc.  I would consider them great moral challenges yet it seems that the "human beings" on this planet have imagined much different outcomes...  

What a bunch of BS.  "I speak, therefore the world is as I say...."  Idiot pie in the sky dreamer.   If he actually believed it, he'd bicycle to his speaking engagements, not fly that giant private jet of his.  

Here is another pie in the sky dreamer.

pubby

Here is another pie in the sky dreamer.

pubby

George Carlin was always spot on.

The Democrats and the Republicans both own us.

It's time for a revolution.

dang I thought he died..... *note to self pay better attention to news* 8)

He did, in 2008 from heart failure.