Paulding.com

Murray Garden Tractor and Montgomery Ward Tiller For Sale

First, the tiller: (Wanted to get $250, but will settle for $200) The engine alone was $150....yes, it's a REAL HONDA engine, not those Chinese knock-offs I'm seeing everywhere. ;)

This tiller has been modified - Old Briggs and Stratton 5 HP engine has been replaced with a much quieter and smoother running Honda GC 190 engine. No bells and whistles. Just a solid built, single gear, tiller with a sweet variable speed Honda engine. Chain driven trans. Easy to start and easy to manage in the field. Engine has fresh oil and rebuilt carburetor.

Second, the Garden Tractor: $750 and include FREE delivery, if needed).

Fully reconditioned Murray Garden Tractor with 18 HP Twin cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine. 46" triple blade cutting deck, and 5 speed transmission. Totally reconditioned, good tires, good belts, full tune up and lube, smooth shifting 5 speed trans-axle. Engine runs terrific, and full mowing operation is remarkably smooth and quiet. A must have for large yards! Mulching set-up virtually eliminates the need for bagging. Grinds dead leaves into dust, no more raking. Hands down, the best garden tractor I've ever owned. I'm behind on bills folks, or I'd never be selling the mower. I just plain LOVE IT!! And certainly not for less than $1,000.

Both items come with a 90 day conditional warranty, covering parts and labor at no additional cost to you! Also offering FREE DELIVERY within local Hiram/South Dallas/Villa Rica area.

Call or text me at 678-315-8794 if interested. Thanks!!

rider2.jpg

rider3.jpg

tiller2.jpg

tiller3.jpg

Edited post to include PRICES!! Lol....I swear, I'm getting old way too fast! :lol:

Prices shown are rock bottom, folks. I'll just break even on both items, given parts and labor time invested in both.