3 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

An old fart just doing his part to make this a better place to l

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

I know it's been a long time since I posted my gigs on here, just been really busy with other things. But my band is playing this Saturday night at the Cinema Tavern in Villa Rica, this Saturday night at 8:30. It's a great venue, my favorite in fact! You guys come down if you like good Southern Rock and Country music. December 19th. This is about my 16th or 17th year with this band. They've really come into their own lately, and it shows in the music and fellowship, as well as a wonderul fan base of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. Give us a shot!

Business Phone: 678-315-8794 Email: glennsmowerrepair@gmail.com Website: http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

#2 krwills

krwills

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:34 PM

Glen, do they allow smoking it there?

My Mom goes to the VFW in Villa Rica on Saturdays. I'd love for her to hear some good music, for a change.

She also goes to Jack Barret's place on Hwy 5 just out of Douglasville on Fridays.

Jack's Place is really neat for entertainment. No smoking, no drinking, $5.00 cover charge, and most people bring some kind of crock-pot meal or covered dish. So for $5.00 you hear a live band, dance, eat all you want and laugh until you stomach hurts.

The postings you may read may not always be the thoughts of both owners..

Posted Image

#3 Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

Glenn's Mowers (SUBBY)

An old fart just doing his part to make this a better place to l

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

Yes. Smoking is allowed. However, they have smoke eaters and such. Some bars I play in make me tear up from the smoke. This one never has. It's a very nice, clean place with clean air as far as i can tell.

Glen, do they allow smoking it there?

My Mom goes to the VFW in Villa Rica on Saturdays. I'd love for her to hear some good music, for a change.

She also goes to Jack Barret's place on Hwy 5 just out of Douglasville on Fridays.

Jack's Place is really neat for entertainment. No smoking, no drinking, $5.00 cover charge, and most people bring some kind of crock-pot meal or covered dish. So for $5.00 you hear a live band, dance, eat all you want and laugh until you stomach hurts.

On the flip side, I'm also working with an arrangement with some other guys that will be playing venues exactly like what you're looking for. No smoking, alcohol, etc. but great music. I'll post upcoming events as soon as they are booked. Most will be in Villa Rica or close by there.

Business Phone: 678-315-8794 Email: glennsmowerrepair@gmail.com Website: http://glennsmowerrepairs.webs.com/

#4 krwills

krwills

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:18 AM

Maybe I can get her into some of them. She will be 87 this February 13th, and is known as "Dancing Dot".

Her most famous dancing is to Rocky Top. She did that one at the Paulding Senior Center talent contest.

She is certainly an inspiration.

Thank you!

The postings you may read may not always be the thoughts of both owners..

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics