Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
mimosaflower

wrapping paper or bags?

For little kids I wrap 99.9% of the time.

For adults it depends on my energy level and how much patience I have. ;)

I wrap kiddos gifts and throw the man's gifts in a bag most of the time, lol....

• Like 1

For little kids I wrap 99.9% of the time.

For adults it depends on my energy level and how much patience I have. ;)

This.

I plan to wrap a lot more this year because I bought awesome, overpriced wrapping paper from my sons school fundraiser. I feel like kids like opening presents wrapped in wrapping paper more than they like gifts bags.

Another reason I'm opting for wrapping instead of gift bags is because of my dogs curious nose. I think she'll leave the wrapped presents alone but she would have a field day sticking her nose in gift bags and tearing up the tissue paper.

• Like 2

This.

I plan to wrap a lot more this year because I bought awesome, overpriced wrapping paper from my sons school fundraiser. I feel like kids like opening presents wrapped in wrapping paper more than they like gifts bags.

Another reason I'm opting for wrapping instead of gift bags is because of my dogs curious nose. I think she'll leave the wrapped presents alone but she would have a field day sticking her nose in gift bags and tearing up the tissue paper.

Same here.

^ and our cats too. They are already sniffing around and thinking of whether or not to sit on the boxes. I'm sure I'd find a cat in a bag if it was possible for them to. Bags will be strategically located where it is difficult to get to.

We mostly wrap .... but depends on the gift and whether or not it is in a box .....

• Like 1

I'm thinking envelopes on the tree.

Keeps the cats and dogs out of trouble. OK, I haven't even begun to shop......

I haven't bought one thing yet. Thank you, Amazon. I'll dig in this week.

This.

I did that one year; my daughter sold designer paper to my tennis team. By the time it arrived I would have to drive all over the county to deliver, so I bought it and it took me years to use all of it. never again. lol

• Like 1

they call me the bag lady ...& I am not homeless...just hate to wrap when I can cram it in a bag ...stick some tissue paper on top and GO

My wife loves wrapping. She considers it an art form and does make some beautiful packages.

What about ribbons? She ribbons every package if it's big enough.

I'm thinking envelopes on the tree.

Keeps the cats and dogs out of trouble. OK, I haven't even begun to shop......

That was funny. I even considered envelopes on the tree but, I came to my senses and rethunk my next move. Kids like to unwrap presents but, since my shoulder isn't healing as fast as i'd like and still hurts to even look at my arm & shoulder, I will be using these big felt gift bags from Michael's. I got them Monday, they were $1.59 each and they're about 2' x 3' so, I will be using these bags this year and just may use them in the years to come. Just ask for them to be returned. I'll post a picture soon. File is too big to upload.................... shucks!!!

• Like 1