Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
vslade

Joe Biden

It will be a sad day for this country.

It's hard to comprehend the thought that there could be anything worse than the incumbent fool we have now....

but the Dimocrats keep dredging up losers.

• Like 3

It's hard to comprehend the thought that there could be anything worse than the incumbent incompetent fool we have now....

Made a slight modification; hope you don't mind.

Joe left open the possibility that he was there if needed.

Meaning...when Hillary is indicted, he will jump in and be the hero of the party.

This election is the Republican's to lose.

• Like 2

Joe left open the possibility that he was there if needed.

Meaning...when Hillary is indicted, he will jump in and be the hero of the party.

This election is the Republican's to lose.

And, Hillary should be indicted.

• Like 1

Does anyone else have a gut feeling Donald Trump is running because he and Hillary have a some kind of deal going?

• Like 1

Does anyone else have a gut feeling Donald Trump is running because he and Hillary have a some kind of deal going?

I have considered it.

Trump is no fool. He does everything for a specific reason. And the bottom line is; Trump does what is best for Trump.

• Like 1

This has crossed a lot of people's minds, me included.

• Like 1

I have considered it.

Trump is no fool. He does everything for a specific reason. And the bottom line is; Trump does what is best for Trump.

...which is probably why he has been so successful.

• Like 1

I have considered it.

I said that from the start of all this. Granted apparently he has done a lot of philanthropic work, and it is a good thing he has kept it low key (nothing worse then those that say "hey look at me, and all the good I do.") but, when it comes to business, he is out for number one.

• Like 1

I said that from the start of all this. Granted apparently he has done a lot of philanthropic work, and it is a good thing he has kept it low key (nothing worse then those that say "hey look at me, and all the good I do.") but, when it comes to business, he is out for number one.

I am ok with that. The man is focused on success.

• Like 4

It's hard to comprehend the thought that there could be anything worse than the incumbent fool we have now....

And the Republicans have such a wonderful pool to choose from. It's kind of like when you point your finger at someone else yet you have 3 more pointing back at you.

• Like 3

And the Republicans have such a wonderful pool to choose from. It's kind of like when you point your finger at someone else yet you have 3 more pointing back at you.

There's about 15 of them currently with their hats in the ring. Any one of them, on their worst day. knows more about leadership and honesty than what we are suffering through now and what the Dimwits are planning to put up.

This talk of Hillary prompted me to post this article:

http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/10/19/head-of-benghazi-committee-tells-gop-to-shut-up-they-are-hurting-the-republican-part/

You all still identify as a member of the Republican Party right? If so, the head of the investigation has told you you don't know what you're talking about and you should shut up.

You all still identify as a member of the Republican Party right?

How many times do we have to tell you no?

This talk of Hillary prompted me to post this article:

http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/10/19/head-of-benghazi-committee-tells-gop-to-shut-up-they-are-hurting-the-republican-part/

You all still identify as a member of the Republican Party right? If so, the head of the investigation has told you you don't know what you're talking about and you should shut up.

I dont identify as a republican, and even I know that youve misinterpreted this article. Gowdy basically told McCarthy that he does not have the information available to him that the comittee does and therefore should "shut up" because his opinions have no basis in factual information. Don;t misinterpret me either; I do not have the information that the benghazi committee has, ergo I dont know what information they have, but I will be very interested to see what they discover. Frankly whether or not they use it to destroy one of the worst people to ever run the state department is of little concern to me.

• Like 1

I dont identify as a republican, and even I know that youve misinterpreted this article. Gowdy basically told McCarthy that he does not have the information available to him that the comittee does and therefore should "shut up" because his opinions have no basis in factual information. Don;t misinterpret me either; I do not have the information that the benghazi committee has, ergo I dont know what information they have, but I will be very interested to see what they discover. Frankly whether or not they use it to destroy one of the worst people to ever run the state department is of little concern to me.

I understood what he was saying in the article and I don't particularly care for Hillary either but I don't think that x amount of investigations costing x amount of money is really in the best interest of the country.

And, Hillary should be indicted.

She probably will be.

Oh, you poor deluded soul. She will not only not be indicted, but will come out of this smelling like a rose. You heard it here first.

• Like 2

There's about 15 of them currently with their hats in the ring. Any one of them, on their worst day. knows more about leadership and honesty than what we are suffering through now and what the Dimwits are planning to put up.

If I had to pick out of all of them R and D, Jim Webb has the quality's of leadership and honesty that you mention.

• Like 1

I very much respect Joe Biden's decision not to run. It has been obvious that he cared deeply for his son and that he has really grieved over the loss of his son. I admire the fact that he is putting the needs of his family above the potential for holding a very powerful office.

Hilary - not so fond of at all. I was driving down to the beach one day and happened to hear an interview on a talk show on the radio. This interview was with a former Secret Service agent who shed some light on Hilary's horrible personality and how she delighted in mistreating the agents and everyone else in general. She seems to think most everyone is "beneath her". We do not need a President that does not respect those she serves.

Hillary is a maneater.

The Hildabeast is a just plain nasty human being.

• Like 2