Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
baseballmom

I can't believe what my Garbage Service just did

They just came to pick up my trash and there was a LOT of it (we cleaned the garage out yesterday....)

Anyway, a little bit of trash fell out onto the street as they were emptying the cans and -

THEY PICKED IT UP!!!!!!

I Love my Garbage service!!!!

• Like 6

I actually brag on them on every garbage company post..... Paulding Waste

Love them!!! They have taken everything I have left out - chairs and other large items.

I was waiting for them to leave today and was going to go pick up the things that had fallen out, but he picked them up!!!! and almost missed his ride in the process LOL

• Like 4

We have used them for 16 years and they are great. I had forgotten to put my trash out due to family emergency and they came up to house and picked it up...great guys

• Like 1

I love them also!!! I once paid my water bill on line and accidentally had the check to Paulding Waste and not Paulding Water. They called me to tell me so I could get my water bill paid. That was so sweet to them.

• Like 3

what are their rates and wonder if they service New Hope?..

I really don't know - their number is 770-505-0380

edited to add - I pay $60 for 2 cans

Edited by 2busy4?

Not to rain on your parade but most will do that if they drop something. That is of course except Waste Management which I am fixing to drop very soon.

They switched over to the automatic truck system which uses a claw thingy to pick up the trash can instead of person doing it. They sent out a letter telling us were to place the trash can on the road so they can pick it up. I always put my can in the same place every time yet they have failed to pick it up twice so far. The problem is not the placement of the trash can it is the driver. I live in a cul-de-sac and it appears if he does not pull the truck around the circle correctly he will just skip the pickup which is a load of crap, literally. Plus they will only pick up the trash which is in the trash can. If you leave a bag next to or on top of the receptical they will just skip it or let the bag fall off and leave it there. I am seeing many in the neighborhood switching.