watcher

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

Kroger save $75 off your grocery purchase with one prescription transfer

expires 12-06-2015

Given any kind of task the male and female brain light up with differing levels of activity in various cortical sections. This brain activity is universal and gender based.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"
Gerald R Ford

#2 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,570 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:19 PM

Wow, where did you find this coupon?? 

Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#3 watcher

watcher

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:05 AM

I got it in the mail, I can not use it. I hate to see it wasted. Never saw one this big.

Given any kind of task the male and female brain light up with differing levels of activity in various cortical sections. This brain activity is universal and gender based.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"
Gerald R Ford

#4 Bunnybutt

Bunnybutt

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

Just as an aside, I've used  Goodrx.com and it really works for getting the costs of your prescriptions down.  One went from $135 at a grocery store to $65 for the EXACT SAME medicine from (in my case) the exact same manufacturer.  It's not a mail order and you still get your prescriptions from places like Walgreens, CVS, Kroger etc. You just take the Goodrx coupon in.  I've never had a place not accept it.  Please take a look if you haven't already.  You will see immediately from their website what the new cost will be.

I then just fax the receipt to my insurance carrier so it is taken off the balance of my deductible on my healthcare insurance.  If you have

an outrageous deductible (like I do) that you'll probably never meet every year, it's ideal. Hope this helps save you some $$

Just as an aside, I've used  Goodrx.com and it really works for getting the costs of your prescriptions down.  One went from $135 at a grocery store to $65 for the EXACT SAME medicine from (in my case) the exact same manufacturer.  It's not a mail order and you still get your prescriptions from places like Walgreens, CVS, Kroger etc. You just take the Goodrx coupon in.  I've never had a place not accept it.  Please take a look if you haven't already.  You will see immediately from their website what the new cost will be.

I then just fax the receipt to my insurance carrier so it is taken off the balance of my deductible on my healthcare insurance.  If you have

an outrageous deductible (like I do) that you'll probably never meet every year, it's ideal. Hope this helps save you some $$

and no this isn't a scam and I don't work for them and I get nothing out of it other than being happy for making other people happy because they saved money.

Edited by Bunnybutt, 10 October 2015 - 08:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics