Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
LUMPY

Fox News owned by foreigners

I'm no fan of Rupert Murdoch (from Australia), But the real kicker is that the next largest shareholder in News Corp — the parent company of Fox News — is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Why does anyone listen to the propaganda of Fox News?

Liberal vs conservative is not the issue, the issue is foreigners swaying the opinions and votes of American people.

Actually, he's very Western friendly and has a lot of his own money in our stock markets. Very much a capitalist.

He is also an investor in Time Warner and Disney, and has bailed out Citicorp twice.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129584557

So maybe not as bad as it sounds. He's probably better for America than Democrats are.

• Like 1

So maybe not as bad as it sounds. He's probably better for America than Democrats are.

Oh that's rich, foreign manipulation of the press is ok but let them same people contribute to the Clinton Foundation and suddenly it's a national scandal.

Oh that's rich, foreign manipulation of the press is ok but let them same people contribute to the Clinton Foundation and suddenly it's a national scandal.

Do you have proof that he has manipulated the press?

So a Saudi is better for America than many school teachers, scholars, lawyers, blue collar workers and so forth? Nice try. How many of the hijacker's on 9/11 were from Saudi? Their religious ideology is to destroy America. Saudi's are truly not your friend.

So a Saudi is better for America than many school teachers, scholars, lawyers, blue collar workers and so forth? Nice try. How many of the hijacker's on 9/11 were from Saudi? Their religious ideology is to destroy America. Saudi's are truly not your friend.

So, you agree with Ben Carson?

• Like 1

Can you prove they are not or do you just swallow that "Fair and Balanced" bull without question ?

You made the accusation so you should back it up with facts.

So you are branding all Saudis as being bad? That seems bigoted.

What happened to tolerance?

• Like 2

Can you prove they are not or do you just swallow that "Fair and Balanced" bull without question ?

fair & balance and FoxNews in the same topic?

Please explain!

So you are branding all Saudis as being bad? That seems bigoted.

What happened to tolerance?

No, not all Saudis are bad.

They are great and loyal to the US Military who has a base there -- as long as they stay on base and not violate any Saudi law when they are off base ... and FYI, not to be female and not to try to stop them from traveling with goats (true story).

They are investors and investors only --- they don't care what the product is as long as the entertainment factor benefits them financially.

The unholy alliance between the Saudi's Royal Family and America goes back to Richard Nixon.

Petrodollar

In an effort to prop up the value of the dollar, Richard Nixon negotiated a deal with Saudi Arabia that in exchange for arms and protection they would denominate all future oil sales in U.S. dollars.[2] Subsequently, the other OPEC countries agreed to similar deals thus ensuring a global demand for U.S. dollars and allowing the U.S. to export some of its inflation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

I trust a foreign-born conservative more than I do a U.S,-born liberal.

AT least he understands economics.

Conservatives like rich people no matter what country they are from. They are probably going to turn against DonaldTrump, after his stance on Tax Reform. It will cost rich people a fortune,

And neither are Nigerians named B. Hussein Obama.

Conservatives like rich people no matter what country they are from. They are probably going to turn against DonaldTrump, after his stance on Tax Reform. It will cost rich people a fortune,

Pretty sure conservatives and libertarians alike hate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Most of Hollywood... but yeah you keep on living the delusion.

We all still wonder how conservatives could be attracted to Donald Trump. Especially when the revelations of the folks at electoralreview.com gain traction.

Now famous for his incendiary remarks regarding illegal immigration into the United States, new information has raised questions about whether Trump himself may in fact be an alien residing on Earth illegally. The Electoral Review has obtained (and subsequently pieced back together) a shredded document that details Trump’s communications with someone or something named “Xeryikefs” and makes numerous references to both faster-than-light travel and intergalactic transportation. Our source is a Trump insider who requested that we use the pseudonym “James Wattson” to identify him.

“I was wondering why a man as rich and powerful as Trump would be shredding documents all the time, so I changed the trash-bags early this week to catch whatever he was destroying” Wattson said in an interview. “When you guys got back to me and said you found out he was an alien, I darn-near lost my mind.” We attempted to confirm Trump’s extraterrestrial origins with another one of his men. “Carl Hanson” (another pseudonym) entered a state of stupor upon hearing this information. “That can’t possibly be right. There’s no way Trump is an alien. Though I suppose that would explain why he insists on never being seen naked… Or why his favorite color is green… Or why we’re not allowed to take the death ray out of the office… No, no, no, I don’t believe it. He’s got to be one of us humans! Each of those things has an explanation… Probably.”

Naturally, we contacted the man(?) himself to get his side of the story. Here’s what Trump had to say. “Get outta here you bozos. Me? An Alien? What are you, stupid? Unlike President Obama, I’ve actually got my birth certificate ready before the election… I just don’t have it on me right now. But let me tell you what: even if I was an alien, I sure wouldn’t be an illegal one. There is no excuse for coming into this country illegally, even if you’re from, say, Juriphemes 5. I mean, sure, the U.N. M.I.B. [Milky Way Immigration Bureau] fees are ridiculous at $10 Billion, so it’s completely reasonable if, say, a Gerningling from Typhaces 2 simply turns on his cloaking device and settles down in New York. As long as he works hard and lives the American dream by building an empire, he should be okay to stay here, right? But that’s not what we’re getting these days. All we get now are people and humanoids that just want to exploit our country and take our jobs.”

Visibly thermoregulating via epidermal liquid dissipation, he declined our request to prove his biological origins via dissection and promptly kicked us out of his establishment. In parting words, he remarked, “Now listen here: if you keep spreading these absurd rumors, I swear I’ll debone you and throw your flesh-puddles into the sulfur pits of Palenxar 21.”

The Electoral Review sent our reporters to the New York Department of Health to obtain information on Trump’s birth record. It was listed, however that the actual document was illegible and covered in green plasma-like material. Hitting this stumbling block, we dispatched even more journalists to the NY Public Records Library, the NY Department of records, the Public Courts for the state of New York, the Queen’s County Clerk’s Office, and the U.S. Department of Immigration, and Customs Enforcement to see if anyone in the government had any information on the alleged Homo sapien Donald Trump. Unfortunately, every result was either missing from file or had been thoroughly rendered unreadable, and as government services are notoriously shoddy, it cannot be definitively concluded that Trump is indeed an illegal alien.

By Mike Kanoff