Paulding.com

Even "In God we trust" cannot help us now.

I know several of you know the trouble my Mother had, the end of May. I had posted that being at the dance had saved her life.

Well, with all she went through, the sheriff's office called to say he was released, she could come get him. She did.

She is 86 years old and they just as well have just signed her death certificate.

I have called the neighbor's to let them know that they are all in danger again.

I do not know what else can be done.

I had never been protected in Paulding County, but now they are endangering my Mom. I am at my wits end.

I wish I could trust in God here, but there is no God involved in the stupidity that has just happened.

Oh, honey - I am just so sorry. Dealing with elderly folks who are bound and determined to ruin their lives is a frustration I'd just as soon not experience again. It's like dealing with a stubborn toddler (but I repeat myself) who can walk and drive.

I had occasion to talk to APS (Adult Protective Services) several years ago about a 90yo lady (she lived on her own and could get around fine) I knew who was making decisions that were putting her life in danger. They advised that there was nothing anybody could do if they're in their right mind and in control of their lives. They called it "willful self neglect".

I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers.

Edited by mei lan

All the neighbors that got shot at, need to know they are in danger again. Maybe the Sheriff's office can explain to them why it's ok for people to shoot at them.

You know this is why I had to move from my home on Cedarcrest Rd.

I was so sick of being told " I had the right to protect myself".

What is their job? Take them to jail and then just release them back to the same neighborhood?

Heck he didn't even get neutered!

I must say that the Sheriff's office is not happy about what Judge Foster decided to do.

They have been helpful and polite. They seem very sincere about the bad situation.

At least they know to look out for him.

The bad thing is that in Paulding it normally takes from 1-1/2 to 2 years to take a a case to trial. That is a long time for idiots

to be on the streets, unsupervised.