Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
MillCreek

Paulding Football Games - September 4th

September 4th Games  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Hiram vs New Manchester - Who Will Win?

• Hiram
    • New Manchester
  2. 2. North Paulding vs Allatoona - Who Will Win?

• North Paulding
    • Allatoona
  3. 3. Paulding County vs Alexander - Who Will Win?

• Paulding County
    • Alexander
  4. 4. South Paulding vs Villa Rica - Who Will Win?

• South Paulding
    • Villa Rica

The Regular Season is Definitely Heating Up for Paulding Football!

This Week's Games:

East Paulding - Off
Hiram vs New Manchester @ Hiram
North Paulding vs Allatoona @ North Paulding
Paulding County vs Alexander @ Alexander
South Paulding vs Villa Rica @ Villa Rica
Good Luck to the Paulding Teams!!

Maybe we should also do a poll for the JV & 9th grade teams. Some of us have underclassmen that are on either 9th or JV, and varsity.

Tomorrow JV

PC V VR. Go Patriots!!

Maybe we should also do a poll for the JV & 9th grade teams. Some of us have underclassmen that are on either 9th or JV, and varsity.

Tomorrow JV

PC V VR. Go Patriots!!

Would love too -- I just don't know those schedules, other than South.....Maybe someone else can come up with those...

Would love too -- I just don't know those schedules, other than South.....Maybe someone else can come up with those...

I can get you PC schedules. And, maybe the others. I just don't want to commit to doing the poll because there's to much going on right now for me.

I'll try to get them to you in a bit.

I can get you PC schedules. And, maybe the others. I just don't want to commit to doing the poll because there's to much going on right now for me.

I'll try to get them to you in a bit.

I've too much to try and keep up with, right now, myself...

• Like 1

MillCreek! Reminds me of my days at South..........all the parents who would say, "someone ought to be out here taking pics of the JV & 9th grade teams. Why do you only post pics of the Varsity?" And we would tell them to please send any pictures they took to you and we would post them on the website. "Well, I don't have time to take them and get them to you......just someone ought to be doing that." :p You would take 300 pics of every varsity game........and I would take pics of the middle school games on Saturday.......and neither one of us even had a kid playing!

Not trying to start nuthin.....just brought back memories. But I will give some unsolicited advice.......as a retired booster board member who was putting in 20-30 hours a week during football season for "the team", please understand there are so many needs and often things don't get done simply because there is not enough manpower. I always advised my parents that if you have a great idea for a fundraiser or something that you want to do for the team, please don't be upset if it doesn't get done. But if you are willing to head it up, we would support you in every way we can.

And gog8tors.......I'm not picking on you. I didn't read your post as whining. :) Me & MillCreek go back about 8 years with this stuff. We know whining when we hear it. :p

• Like 2

MillCreek! Reminds me of my days at South..........all the parents who would say, "someone ought to be out here taking pics of the JV & 9th grade teams. Why do you only post pics of the Varsity?" And we would tell them to please send any pictures they took to you and we would post them on the website. "Well, I don't have time to take them and get them to you......just someone ought to be doing that." :p You would take 300 pics of every varsity game........and I would take pics of the middle school games on Saturday.......and neither one of us even had a kid playing!

Not trying to start nuthin.....just brought back memories. But I will give some unsolicited advice.......as a retired booster board member who was putting in 20-30 hours a week during football season for "the team", please understand there are so many needs and often things don't get done simply because there is not enough manpower. I always advised my parents that if you have a great idea for a fundraiser or something that you want to do for the team, please don't be upset if it doesn't get done. But if you are willing to head it up, we would support you in every way we can.

And gog8tors.......I'm not picking on you. I didn't read your post as whining. :) Me & MillCreek go back about 8 years with this stuff. We know whining when we hear it. :p

I didn't take like that. And, I know exactly what your talking about.

Oh, and I am the one who takes the JV pictures now. Been doing that since the boys were in 6th grade. I have a FB page for the pictures I take.

• Like 1

I left the N.Paulding game with about 5 mins to go in 4th quarter.Allatoona was up 50-21.....N.Paulding still has no running game and Allatoona has a very good team with a healthy O.Line