Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
weezerd

North - East Football

Just received a call from my child, she is at the North-East game and is being told the stadium is at capacity and they cant go in. She is a student at North and bought her ticket yesterday. How can they NOT let the students in????

Anybody know if the ticket cost will be refunded? This is ridiculous, how can you exclude the students of the school from the school's game?

GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY

North is VERY greedy. This isnt the first time they have been at or above capacity. Maybe this year they wont get in trouble for above capacity liek they have in the past.

Sorry for your daughter not being able to attend.

Well duh, Hal, YES my issue is with the number of tickets sold. How do you sell tickets to the students at the school, yes, the school they attend, the very one they are supposed to be loyal to and support, then tell them they can't go to the game because you were so greedy you oversold the seats? When the kids start avoiding the games because they can't get in, even after buying a ticket, the administration and BOE will start complaining because the students don't support the team.

Stupid, greedy and ridiculous

Ya'll are saying some pretty strong things on here about the admin of North Paulding over a fire marshall closing the gates... Sure. It's a bummer... but I think you should get behind your keyboards are rage just a little more on a public forum over a $7 ticket. That'll show-'em!

That or next time get to the game a little earlier... :good:

QQ

We got to the stadium at 6:00 and it was already crowded.........My gripe is the people that get there way early and leave RESERVE signs on the bleachers.......Sorry,but if you ain't got your butt on that spot a piece of paper or your stadium chair ain't gonna save it.If you want a reserved seat,pay the $100 to have one.

• Like 1

Ya'll are saying some pretty strong things on here about the admin of North Paulding over a fire marshall closing the gates... Sure. It's a bummer... but I think you should get behind your keyboards are rage just a little more on a public forum over a $7 ticket. That'll show-'em!

That or next time get to the game a little earlier... :good:

QQ

I think you're missing the OP's point. If a stadium seats 5,000 people; then the school should sell no more than 5,000 tickets. If they sell 2,000 tickets before the end of school on Friday, then they should sell no more than 3,000 tickets at the gate. This method would prevent overcrowding and the need of the fire marshall shutting down the gates.

• Like 2

Got there early and had a good seat. The big pain was leaving the parking lot. Over 1 hour to move 15 feet. Can't understand that one.

Enjoyed the game. The East fans were entertaining. I wish the regions will still aligned where we (North) still played all the Paulding school. really enjoyed the few years where that was the case.

The East Paulding / North Paulding has always been a BIG Game, for the two teams - that's has and always been expected. Yes, parking at North, is well, uh, and trying to get out of there, what can we say?!?!

• Like 1

The thing I didn't get is why have little league night on a night when you know attendance is going to be so high. I believe it was something like kindergarten through 5th grade that went out on the field before the game. Then they and all their parents and siblings were at the game. The stands were filled with small children instead of high school students because of it.

• Like 2

The thing I didn't get is why have little league night on a night when you know attendance is going to be so high. I believe it was something like kindergarten through 5th grade that went out on the field before the game. Then they and all their parents and siblings were at the game. The stands were filled with small children instead of high school students because of it.

I agree, why would you have these kids there on the biggest game of the year when you knew attendance would be so high?

I went to the game... Got their late with my family and sat 15-20 min outside of the gate after being told the gates were closed. Visitor side started selling tickets at $5.00 a ticket. We made our way in, and sat at the end of the field under the goal post.

- Jamie