19 replies to this topic

#1 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:28 AM

This is Matthew Cooke's take on Race Baiting 101. 30% of America is made up of minorities that make up 60% of the prison population. What are contributing factors? Is social mobility reality or a myth?

Tonny%20child%20abuse%20color%20of%20law

#2 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,679 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:38 AM

Thank you, D V b P! 

Those old masters are dying out, in this country, but they want to take their money with them. 

I just wonder how the heck they plan on doing that. Will it be their control over women's bodies that will save the little squirt that will inherit the cash?  :drinks:

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#3 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,564 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:15 AM

Y'all both need your own forum.

• El Zorro likes this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#4 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:22 AM

Y'all both need your own forum.

Yup. The incessant whining from both TP and DVP has run its course. They could share TP's existing blog.

If Pubby won't make this happen, then he needs to sell pcom to these two.

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Plain and simple.

The Hildabeast IS a despicable CESSPOOL of CORRUPTION.

#5 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

This is Matthew Cooke's take on Race Baiting 101. 30% of America is made up of minorities that make up 60% of the prison population. What are contributing factors? Is social mobility reality or a myth?

Thanks for sharing this. It is the first time I have seen this. I came to these conclusions on my own quite a while back. It clearly demonstrates a majority that for the most part that has been rendered powerless do to economics. The same majority that is blamed for all the ills of our society. The most brilliant idea ever conceived was to turn poverty into profit for an extremely small minority. How can 90% of all the money no matter where or what it is spent on, somehow make into the bank accounts of the global 1%. Many will hate this video because they will not accept that they are the most abused people in this hierarchy. Those forced to pay for this through their tax dollars. Yet we are not much better off as the system is set up to force most of us down the ladder as we age.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#6 yathink?

yathink?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

OH LOOK, FACTS:   https://www.fbi.gov/...d_race_2013.xls

#7 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:57 AM

Your point?

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#8 yathink?

yathink?

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:01 AM

Your point?

That blacks kill more people than anyone else and that should have a bearing on why so many are in prison.  

#9 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

Dang....After the age 65, White people be like mean as hell. 

- Jamie

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

#10 Paxilpapa

Paxilpapa

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

Dang....After the age 65, White people be like mean as hell. 

- Jamie

Wait til they turn 80 and can't poop anymore,,, it's gonna get real ugly!!!!!

• cptlo306 and Jamie Weaver like this

"If ever you are in need of advice, please allow me to be the first to apprise you of your mistakes."

#11 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

That blacks kill more people than anyone else and that should have a bearing on why so many are in prison.  

I believe that the majority is also black on black. Voluntary segregation concentrated into low or no income areas has created pressure cookers. I am not going to give you a history lesson into how that was accomplished. It was touched on briefly in the video if you recognize it. There is no denying that behavior is a huge factor. But the behavior was and still is absolutely predictable. The media loves to show the example of the one in a million rising above it as proof that people live that way because they want to. I would like to see it reversed to a one in a million lives in poverty and commits crime. Our goals as a society fall way too short of what humanity is capable of.

• lowrider likes this

El Zorro

#12 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,379 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

You didn't watch the video did you?

Very interesting, I hadn't seen it before either. Thank you for sharing.
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#13 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,679 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

The same group of mammals who wish to control women's bodies, wish to control black people.

These humans have small testicals. :pardon:  

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#14 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,470 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

The majority of crime takes place in urban areas, which makes sense because it is these areas that have the greatest populations.  In Atlanta 54% of the population is black, while 38% is white.  I'm sure the Atlanta PD has statistics available that shows the crime stats for different areas in the city.  Here's a news story ABC News did in 2010 news report, America's 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods.  Atlanta had 4 neighborhoods on that list, with 2 being in the top 10.  Those neighborhoods are:

#5 - Carter Street

#7 - Marietta Street

#17 - Richardson Street

#22 - Humphries Street SW

Is anyone familiar with the demographics of these neighborhoods?

Golly gee willickers.

#15 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:18 PM

The majority of crime takes place in urban areas, which makes sense because it is these areas that have the greatest populations.  In Atlanta 54% of the population is black, while 38% is white.  I'm sure the Atlanta PD has statistics available that shows the crime stats for different areas in the city.  Here's a news story ABC News did in 2010 news report, America's 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods.  Atlanta had 4 neighborhoods on that list, with 2 being in the top 10.  Those neighborhoods are:

#5 - Carter Street

#7 - Marietta Street

#17 - Richardson Street

#22 - Humphries Street SW

Is anyone familiar with the demographics of these neighborhoods?

Would that be proof that skin color dictates whether or not one will be a poor criminal? Is it genetic?

El Zorro

#16 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,679 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:41 PM

We are all:

Homo Sapiens

All that has occurred sense we walked out of Africa, has only been designed as we walked along. 

#17 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,470 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

Would that be proof that skin color dictates whether or not one will be a poor criminal? Is it genetic?

I thought the answer was obvious LPPT.  Where you have the highest concentrations of people, you will have more crime occurring.  I used Atlanta as an example as it had 4 of the 25 most dangerous neighborhoods according to ABC News in 2010.  Look at the demographics of those neighborhood, which include more than race and you see why crime is high there.  The people who get commit crimes, get arrested for those crimes, and convicted of those crimes go to prison.  Those neighborhoods are full of unemployed people who live in poverty.  Those conditions also result having a higher percentage of adults with less than a high school education than non-impoverished neighborhoods.  

There are impoverished communities in this country where the majority of white people are the majority and crime per capita is also high there as well as unemployment.  Those communities as well have a high percentage of white people with less than a high school education.  They share the same demographics as those 4 neighborhoods in Atlanta with the exception of race.

Once again, the key factors to areas with high crime rates are poverty, poor education, and high unemployment.  

Golly gee willickers.

#18 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

I thought the answer was obvious LPPT.  Where you have the highest concentrations of people, you will have more crime occurring.  I used Atlanta as an example as it had 4 of the 25 most dangerous neighborhoods according to ABC News in 2010.  Look at the demographics of those neighborhood, which include more than race and you see why crime is high there.  The people who get commit crimes, get arrested for those crimes, and convicted of those crimes go to prison.  Those neighborhoods are full of unemployed people who live in poverty.  Those conditions also result having a higher percentage of adults with less than a high school education than non-impoverished neighborhoods.  

There are impoverished communities in this country where the majority of white people are the majority and crime per capita is also high there as well as unemployment.  Those communities as well have a high percentage of white people with less than a high school education.  They share the same demographics as those 4 neighborhoods in Atlanta with the exception of race.

Once again, the key factors to areas with high crime rates are poverty, poor education, and high unemployment.  

We can agree on that.

El Zorro

#19 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

While poverty is certainly a factor, I'm not sure its to the degree we think it is.  For example,  San Antonio and Atlanta are comparable both in size and poverty level. The difference in the two cities is their racial make up.  Atlanta has 8 times the robbery rate and ten times the homicide rate as of San Antonio.  You find the same when you look at Oakland vs. Santa Anna, CA.  Again both are almost identical in number of citizens and rate of poverty.  The difference being the racial make up of both cities and a substantial difference in crime. 

Ron Unz has completed a violent crime study identifying levels of poverty, and education, and racial make up.  Its well written and is overall bipartisan.  Its very interesting.

http://www.ronunz.or...ime-in-america/

- Jamie

Edited by Jamie Weaver, 07 August 2015 - 04:12 PM.

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

#20 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,679 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

Poverty is a factor in the economy, in  health, and in education. Lets see how our State stacks up in those three categories.

Georgia takes better care of its billionaires than it does of its children. It would be better for the state’s future if those policy priorities were reversed.

• Economic:

In Georgia, 27 percent of children live in poverty, 33 percent of children have parents without secure employment, 36 percent live in a household with a high housing cost burden, and 10 percent of the teens are not in school and not working.

• Education:

Fifty-two percent of the children are not attending preschool, 66 percent of fourth-graders are not proficient in reading, 71 percent of eighth-graders are not proficient in math, and 30 percent of high-school students are not graduating on time.

• Health:

Georgia has a 9.5 percent rate of low-birthweight babies, 10 percent of its children don’t have health insurance, there are 28 child and teen deaths per 100,000, and 5 percent of its teens abuse alcohol or drugs.

Georgia Sports is a big deal, however. 

How Does Georgia Stack Up Against Other States? 

https://www.google.c...IMnnxGoSbQ5lSIQ

Edited by The Postman, 07 August 2015 - 04:33 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race, baiting, history, lesson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics