2 replies to this topic

#1 J'smom

J'smom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

My son is going into 8th grade and plays baseball. While he's enjoyed the recreation play he wants to try for the Hiram feeder team. Does anyone know where I can find the info on that? I think they start in the fall for spring season. Thanks!!!

#2 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,615 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:22 PM

Good luck with it. I looked into my grandson trying out for the South Paulding feeder team and from what the coach could tell me, there were only a few spots on the team. Between his kids and the other coaches kids--the team was almost full. I figured it was just another daddy ball team. I never heard anything else about it, but grandson said he didn't think they wound up with enough to even have a team.

I realize that somebody has to coach a team, but when you get to that level--there should be no automatic ins!! What is the kid going to do when he gets to high school and daddy's not coaching and he doesn't make the team?? Seen it happen over the years.

#3 Paxilpapa

Paxilpapa

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:01 AM

My son is going into 8th grade and plays baseball. While he's enjoyed the recreation play he wants to try for the Hiram feeder team. Does anyone know where I can find the info on that? I think they start in the fall for spring season. Thanks!!!

You might try starting at the top and work backward.  Go to the principal of Hiram High and find out who the coach is, then ask the coach who to contact.

Most times its best to get the info directly from the horses mouth.

Best of luck!

• gog8tors likes this

"If ever you are in need of advice, please allow me to be the first to apprise you of your mistakes."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: baseball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics