Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
NumberCruncher

howdy y'all...

How's it going, NC!

Are you still 17? :give_rose:

i'm still not fit to be in the presence of those under the age of 17, unless they're my own!

other than that, i'm doing great.

• Like 1

Good morning, girlie! So nice to hear from you. :)

i'm still not fit to be in the presence of those under the age of 17, unless they're my own!

other than that, i'm doing great.

I'm sure glad to see you, and to know that you are doing well.

• Like 1

It's good to see you posting!!! How you doing?

doing quite well. married MD last year, and bought a new road king. quit the corporate world and started working with the family business, still doing the same thing though, lol. billing and collections and court filings.

the babies are getting big, they're 9&10 now. still a handful. felicia is still at the bar a few nights a week.

oh, and we got another dog.

not much else new to report.

how's things with y'all?

• Like 3

I'm glad life is good for you :good:

Things are a bitch around here, no fun anymore, not for a long time. Pubby has turned into an Old Maid......... Maybe you can inject a different point of view :lol:

• Like 2

Things are a bitch around here, no fun anymore, not for a long time. Pubby has turned into an Old Maid......... Maybe you can inject a different point of view :lol:

i scrolled though and didn't see much that looked like fun to read or respond to. folks seem to be pretty serious around here.

maybe i should turn on the rest of the forums and poke around a bit?

Seriously, nothing going on here except hate. NO FUN AT ALL anymore

Pubby doesn't help with his condesending, smart ass remarks :p I think he's self=destructing

• Like 1

Pubby doesn't help with his condesending, smart ass remarks :p I think he's self=destructing

ugh. that's gonna make a mess!

• Like 2

NC-17:

Whaddaya want ... some Redtube in the tonk?

old maid

n

1. a woman regarded as unlikely ever to marry; spinster
2. a prim, fastidious, or excessively cautious person

Low:
#1: Just celebrated my 28th wedding anniversary.
#2: Running for office as a Democrat and challenging the bigots on this forum is neither prim, fastidious or excessively cautious in the 19th most conservative county in the USA.

I've always maintained that Paulding.com was an accurate reflection of a diverse community.

The hate and lack of fun comes from folks not having fun and being hateful. Hence, proving the biblical saw; you reap what you sow.

Here are the topics I sowed recently: Page 1 of 15

I probably put the most effort into the Pat and Patti show of the bunch. Given that I have fun with that and would love to share that fun, why don't you come on and give us all an editorial on what a prude, or prick or whatever it is that you think I am ... You could be a lot more humorous in your slams and maybe even make it a roast :) - I would even add some canned laughter to your punchlines to make it seem like you were entertaining.

Get the others too ... make it a party.

Again, Pcom has always depended on its members and reflects their diverse views.

pubby

PS: The rub came when I insisted that my views be presented too. I am just as entitled to have a view as any of you. It doesn't bother me that you don't agree with me and frankly I'm baffled you think it important that I agree with you.

NC-17:

Low:
#2: Running for office as a Democrat and challenging the bigots on this forum is neither prim, fastidious or excessively cautious in the 19th most conservative county in the USA.

I've always maintained that Paulding.com was an accurate reflection of a diverse community.

The hate and lack of fun comes from folks not having fun and being hateful. Hence, proving the biblical saw; you reap what you sow.

I probably put the most effort into the Pat and Patti show of the bunch. Given that I have fun with that and would love to share that fun, why don't you come on and give us all an editorial on what a prude, or prick or whatever it is that you think I am ... You could be a lot more humorous in your slams and maybe even make it a roast :) - I would even add some canned laughter to your punchlines to make it seem like you were entertaining.

Again, Pcom has always depended on its members and reflects their diverse views.

pubby

PS: The rub came when I insisted that my views be presented too. I am just as entitled to have a view as any of you. It doesn't bother me that you don't agree with me and frankly I'm baffled you think it important that I agree with you.

well, your post started out as kinda fun.....

but not everything has to be about sex, or politics, to be considered a good time.

doesn't anyone ever talk about anything that you don't have to choose sides about???

• Like 1

I appreciate your sentiments NC-17: 

No, not everything has to be about sex or politics. Lets talk about how the University of Mississippi ended up with a Bear in slacks, a blazer and Panama hat as a mascot.

Oh the twists and turns ;)

pubby

that's an odd choice, and story, for sure.

i think my mascot would have to be......a fuzzy purple unicorn.

You think that story was odd ... you should see the Joe Camel video posted in the "free speech" topic :) That is a hoot !

pubby

NC-17:

Low:

pubby

Hopefully everyone will look at how you run your business and treat your paying customers before they consider casting a vote for you on the ballot. Lowrider has been one of your biggest supports both on the site and behind the scenes. Your response is low class.

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah
  • Like 3

Pubby is high class, in my book, AIHIBBB!

He doesn't beat around the busk about things, and is the most honest man I've ever met. He and I both love low, because she is a very good person, with a few different views than Pubby has.

Don't go around pretending that you are someone you are not just to get along with the status quo,

If you are a Christian, get real, and don't go get with a bunch of hypocrites to stand up in Church and pray before men.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.” Jesus Christ

Edited by The Postman

Pubby is high class, in my book, AIHIBBB!

He doesn't beat around the busk about things, and is the most honest man I've ever met. He and I both love low, because she is a very good person, with a few different views than Pubby has.

Don't go around pretending that you are someone you are not just to get along with the status quo,

If you are a Christian, get real, and don't go get with a bunch of hypocrites to stand up in Church and pray before men.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.” Jesus Christ

I think Pubby should enlist you as a campaign manager. You be sure to spread your support for him! Spread the word far and wide and be sure to be there campaigning for him at the voting booths on election day! :good:

• Like 1

i came really close to crossing the paulding line last night...but didn't quite make it that far.

dinner at Aspens.

haven't been that far out in a loooooong time.

• Like 1

don't make me use a damn 'like' before i find out how often they refresh.

I'm already refreshed, NC, because we have someone with some sense on here. I like your attitude, too! :give_rose:

i came really close to crossing the paulding line last night...but didn't quite make it that far.

dinner at Aspens.

haven't been that far out in a loooooong time.

They make a great steak.