1 reply to this topic

#1 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:26 PM

The video below is an example of parental alienation. This is the kind obstruction of contact that happens on Judge #TonnySBeavers watch. Loving parents are removed from their children's lives. #OnBeaversWatch. Does Judge Beavers hold any responsibility for a lack of accountability for these parent's actions?

For over a decade, I have coached girls fastpitch and never once did anyone complain that I shouldn't be around children. For 6 years I've coached girls softball for Tommy Dooley at Paulding County Rec.  4 of those years (2005-2009) as a member of the Paulding County Softball Advisory Committee along with Sheriff Gary Gulledge, Toni Tibbetts, Jeff Summey and others. They're all conservative and I'm liberal so we have a very different view on life but I don't think any of them will tell you I shouldn't be around children or that I've had complaints from my teams' parents about being aggressive or abusive with girls. That includes the kids I've coached in Paulding County rec basketball as well as softball.

Two of our adult girls live with me and I'm flat broke but child support obligations (15K+ in less than 2 years) are met and are not in arrears at all. Admittedly, sometimes my adult daughters give me the money to pay their mother the child support and then I pay them back. A teenager and young adult even offer to pay me rent to cover the child support. I'd rather they get their own start in life and finish school rather than be burdened with paying for their little sister. I'm very proud that they would offer. Adult kids wanting to help their dad and little sister doesn't fit the narrative or the confirmation bias of Judge Beavers' court of an aggresive and controlling dad, does it? (https://www.scribd.c...Aside-Amended-3)

Once a direct report to the CEO at The Home Depot for nearly a decade or more, their mother continues to make a very good living  at The Home Depot Corporate, in addition to the 719/mo CS that I provide for our youngest daughter. The daughter that not only am I alienated from but who is also blocked from seeing her sisters for nearly three years. It would be easy living for our two adult daughters to live with their mother and go to free concerts and events compliments of The Home Depot, but they choose not to.

Yet for the last three years, I have been obstructed from my youngest daughter's life, on Judge #TonnySBeavers watch. The sad thing is... I am not the only parent that parental alienation is allowed to occur against on Judge #TonnyBeavers watch. Why would a judge allow emotional and psychological abuse of children, if that is what is occurring? Since court documents are public record, we are conducting a study on the effects of children since Judge Beavers' appointment by Democratic Governor Roy Barnes. We will let the record speak for itself and let you the voters decide if Judge #Beavers should continue in his current capacity. If you would like to participate in the study, please inbox me or email me at connect@alienationischildabuse.org. Everything will be held confidential. You can make your submissions anonymously but they may not be used.

Everyone is afraid to speak out against Judge #Beavers so if he doesn't tolerate #ParentalAlienation, how does it occur? I am not afraid to speak out about what occurs #OnBeaversWatch. We will let the results speak for themselves. With all of the free time I have NOT spending time with my youngest daughter there is plenty of time to spend digging through public records. 

Respectfully,

Gil Freeman

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy, 09 June 2015 - 07:32 AM.

Violates%20Constitution_zps0ivtnyqn.png

#2 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:07 PM

Two interesting cases today. One was filed by Parisa Herrin this week. She's representing an unwed dad that wants legitimation and primary custody. I think the kid is still in the tender years. It will be interesting to see if she pulls off another improbable win in Judge Beavers' court.

The other case involves Parisa Naderi Herrin and Judge Bucci. If I recall correctly, in 2013, Judge Bucci had difficulty receiving payment from Herrin's client when he was working as a guardian ad litem on a case. Now as Judge Bucci, once again one of, Herrin's clients doesn't seem enthusiastic about paying the guardian ad litem so the opposing side filed a contempt charge? Of course Herrin had multiple conflicts so the hearing had to be rescheduled (delayed). 

I'm sure Judge Bucci knows many clients of Herrin have a PATTERN of not paying the guardian ad litem in a timely fashion. Having been a "victim" of this himself through one of Herrin's clients, it will be interesting to see how he rules on the contempt motion.

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy, 12 June 2015 - 05:43 AM.

Violates%20Constitution_zps0ivtnyqn.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parental, alienation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics