Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ohmygosh

vehicle window tinting

Howdy, does anyone have a referral for a place to have my vehicle's windows tinted? Somewhere local, of course. Sort of odd this van has minimal tinting, and we need it much darker.

Thanks!

Gotcha looking good. They are in Hiram on Hwy 92. The nicest people you ever met and they do fantastic work. They are on FB and have pics of their work

• Like 3

Gotcha Looking Good knows the legal limit and it's not that dark so you may already have the legal tint. I know years and years ago when the law changed, my tint was very dark and I got stopped on I-75 south by Cobb County and got a ticket. But I didn't take it off and I never got stopped again.

• Like 1

Gotcha Lookin' Good has done all of our vehicles and my parents' vehicles. I had an issue with my tinting about 8 years later - my engagement ring had scratched the tinting - he fixed that and it's been great still.

Love, love love these guys!!

• Like 1

Flashback Automotive and Restoration in Austell/Powder Springs... They tinted our truck windows and did some upgrades to the Headlights for a good deal :good:

Edited by Hopper626