1 reply to this topic

#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,722 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:26 PM

This is in the wild-side because Palast asserts that he was accused of being a conspiracy theorist when he suggested that we are an oligarchy and that the oligarchs are all about selecting, rather than electing people to office.

What was particularly interesting in this piece was that Palast made the case for a split in the oligarchs with the hedge fund managers - he calls them cowboys - at odds with the big bankers (Citi, Wells Fargo, BOA, Chase) in the 2012 election. BTW, he put the hedge fund folks on the side of Romney and opined that the alleged payoff for his support was the ability to bring in money they got and moved off-shore to avoid taxes back without a tax penalty.

After the Paulding Tunnels made it into the fringestsphere, I've found more 'infowars' and other kinds of videos popping up on my recommendations.

Yep, I'd almost think that I'm showing up on some NSA alarmist things with bells and sirens wailing because why? A joke from a decade ago was considered 'credible' by other wackos, leading me to watch some weird stuff and having watched that, the logarithms that peg me a flake are now in high gear.

Fact is, here is a new one I heard... about Benghazi. It seems there is a meme out there that suggested that the Ambassador who died was supposed to get abducted in a setup 'false-flag' operation that went bad. Apparently some believe that Obama was supposed to furrow his brow, have us all sweat a bit in some kabuki theater scene where, just before the election, he makes a stroke of negotiating genius and gains the release of the hostage in the days just before the election. Oh, and of course, Hillary was in on it but things spun out of control and the guy died by mistake.

I mean if you'd believe that mankind has built tunnels across the land and installed high-speed transportation devices in them and hold it only for the greys under the supervision of the MiB ... well I guess a false-flag abduction of an ambassador for an election advantage would be as acceptable an understanding as a walk in the park.

pubby

#2 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,722 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:20 PM

I chose this one from Palast because, you know we do have a problem in Georgia with our voting machines.  Indeed, there are credible witnesses who would suggest that the 2002 election in Georgia - the first in which the Diebold voting machines were used here - were rigged.

pubby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics