No replies to this topic

#1 fishnthec

fishnthec

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

We have a 2 year old 24 foot above ground pool that we would like to give to someone who wants one and can come and get it and move it.  We did not cover it this winter and the freeze caused some pretty bad damage to the liner so it will most definitely need a new liner but the pump and pool are in great shape. You will just need to disassemble it, haul it to your level lot, set it up, put a new liner in and it's ready to go.  I have two above ground pool cleaners that I want to sell.But if the person who takes the pool wants the cleaners they can buy them or I will give them to them if they will haul away a load of old junk to the dump for me.   I have not been able to do it. I paid 150.00 for one of the cleaners and  300.00 for the other. They are two very different types of cleaners and use two different power sources. One is a "whale" that connects to the pools filter system.  The other is called an Aquabot Pool Rover and it connects to an outside electrical source and  works as a filter vacuum system.  I won't need them and i really need the old mattresses and junk hauled away.  

Send me a message if you are interested and I will send you my contact information, it may take me a day or so but I will message you back as soon as I see it.  I hope someone wants the pool for their family it really is a good one.  It's a replacement of an older pool.  We thought we missed it and then no one ever got in it so we want to change the space to something we will use, and give to the pool to someone who will use it.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics