Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs G

New Pizza Place on Ridge Rd

Marco's Pizza is coming to Ridge Rd, and has a "Now Hiring" sign out front. It's in the old location of American Bodyworks, in the same shopping strip as Family Dollar. They will even deliver. We can't wait to try this new Pizza Place.

20150401_134508_resized.jpg

• Like 1

Marco's Pizza probably is no better than Little Caesars.

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint out of Toco Hills in Atlanta is supposed to have stores in to Hiram, Villa Rica and Carrollton, sometime in the near future.

I have eaten at the Maco's in Douglasville. Thought it was pretty good. Pretty good white pizza. Not a pizza like Mellow Mushroom or Johnnys but better than Little Caesars or evem Papa Johns, Pizza Hut in my opinion.

• Like 1

It's much better than Little Ceasars! We know the new owner there...and one of ours will be working there too. It'll be a nice addition to the delivery options around here.

No comparison to Little Caesar's, at least not the one we ate at in Savannah. Happy to know there will be one kind of relatively close.

I am visiting family outside Dayton Ohio and just had a Marcos pizza from the Moraine,Ohio location yesterday.

They are overpriced and as for quality I would rather have a pizza from Little Caesars. The Little Caesars pizza

actually has taste.

• Like 1