Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lescook

White/Black?

I guess this elected official is what pubby was talking about.

LINCOLN, Neb. Omaha Sen. Ernie Chambers said all white people are racist and that his blood was polluted by white people last week while filibustering a bill and lambasting a state education board member who has rejected calls for his resignation after his blog called the president a "half-breed".

Chambers, a 77-year-old African American senator who is the states longest serving lawmaker, made the comments about race while filibustering a bill that would increase the fee for marriage licenses.

While trying to whittle away weight hours filibustering, Chambers talked Thursday about how his ancestors were enslaved and sexually abused by some of the nations righteous, Christian founding fathers.

What they were declaring in the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence was that they could do anything they wanted with black girls and women, he said.

Oh yes, I have a great store of bitterness in me, he said. Why do you think Im not black? Because some white person or persons jumped a fence and polluted the blood that is in my veins to this day.

Recounting how blacks were promised voting rights if they served in the military, he said white people dont keep their word.

This isn't unusual for him.

Mr. Chambers came under fire last week for making the claim during a legislative hearing on a concealed gun bill that “the police are licensed to kill,” and that the Islamic State “never … terrorized us as a people as the police do daily.”

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers is rejecting calls for him to apologize, declaring Thursday on the floor of the Legislature that he meant what he said when he compared law enforcement to the Islamic State terror group.

“I meant what I said and I said what I meant,” the 77-year-old independent said, Watchdog.org reported. “I’m not going to resign. … I’m not going to apologize. Why do you think I would apologize?”

Certainly it's no secret that slave owners fornicated with slaves. I don't see the point of this thread.

Pubby was talking about something called black/white, which I have no clue what that is.

I found this from this Senator and thought maybe it had something to do with what pubby was talking about, because I can't follow the logic in what this fellow is saying either.

I don't see what the sexual escapades of people that have been dead for over a hundred years have to do with anything today.

But I guess it does to some.

As far as the man being.....I have no idea what he wants to be called, that isn't a real issue, black elected officials, white elected officials, any elected official, can be wacky.

See the elected official in CO who is a preacher, he's a nut job also and he's white.

Pubby was talking about something called black/white, which I have no clue what that is.

I found this from this Senator and thought maybe it had something to do with what pubby was talking about, because I can't follow the logic in what this fellow is saying either.

I don't see what the sexual escapades of people that have been dead for over a hundred years have to do with anything today.

But I guess it does to some.

As far as the man being.....I have no idea what he wants to be called, that isn't a real issue, black elected officials, white elected officials, any elected official, can be wacky.

See the elected official in CO who is a preacher, he's a nut job also and he's white.

To reduce the rape of a people enslaved and murdered in the tens of millions to "sexual escapades" only exacerbates your ignorance. Do you think the wiping out of entire cultures has no relevance a 100+ years later? What if you had said the same of Southern Italians conquered by Hannibal? Northern Italians might disagree with you.

What If you had said the same about Jews of the Holocaust? If you would be accused of being anti-semitic for doing so, what then might you be considered now?

Edited by COWA

To reduce the rape of a people enslaved and murdered in the tens of millions to "sexual escapades" only exacerbates your ignorance. Do you think the wiping out of entire cultures has no relevance a 100+ years later? What if you had said the same of Southern Italians conquered by Hannibal? Northern Italians might disagree with you.

What If you had said the same about Jews of the Holocaust? If you would be accused of being anti-semitic for doing so, what then might you be considered now?

FU

• Like 4

FU

Frank Underwood? You watch "House of Cards" too? Great show! What's your favorite... Oh wait you mean the other FU. Sorry, you may swing that way but I prefer women.

No worries my friend. I won't tell your wife. Let's just keep it between you me and Michelle Bachman's husband. You know he offers therapy for such things that may help you.

• Like 1

Frank Underwood? You watch "House of Cards" too? Great show! What's your favorite... Oh wait you mean the other FU. Sorry, you may swing that way but I prefer women.

No worries my friend. I won't tell your wife. Let's just keep it between you me and Michelle Bachman's husband. You know he offers therapy for such things that may help you.

I think stradial would have had a lot of fun, back in the days of slavery, COWA! Talk about noise, just around midnight, down in the little house below the big mansion, Ms. stradial would have heard a lot of moaning, groaning, and other noises.

Click Here: > . https://youtu.be/59K2kF6o9Tk

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

Here's a thought, try using your own posting name instead of posting under other people's. I'll stop by and see you this week and you can get a chance to be a peckerhead in person.

• Like 4

Here's a thought, try using your own posting name instead of posting under other people's. I'll stop by and see you this week and you can get a chance to be a peckerhead in person.

And here is a thought for you, if you think I've hijacked a display name, why not just get it off your chest and say which one? I've been Pubby, TBAR, TP, and a few others. Put your big boy panties on and add another name to the list, internet tough guy. When you wear your digital e-thug panties, make sure you're paying the right one a visit.

And here is a thought for you, if you think I've hijacked a display name, why not just get it off your chest and say which one? I've been Pubby, TBAR, TP, and a few others. Put your big boy panties on and add another name to the list, internet tough guy. When you wear your digital e-thug panties, make sure you're paying the right one a visit.

See you tomorrow.

• Like 1

This isn't unusual for him.

Mr. Chambers came under fire last week for making the claim during a legislative hearing on a concealed gun bill that “the police are licensed to kill,” and that the Islamic State “never … terrorized us as a people as the police do daily.”

Nebraska state Sen. Ernie Chambers is rejecting calls for him to apologize, declaring Thursday on the floor of the Legislature that he meant what he said when he compared law enforcement to the Islamic State terror group.

“I meant what I said and I said what I meant,” the 77-year-old independent said, Watchdog.org reported. “I’m not going to resign. … I’m not going to apologize. Why do you think I would apologize.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sen Chambers needs to learn his history.

In then 1700s and the early 1800s Africa was know as the white mans graveyard and whites would not go into the interior of the continent. All of the black slaves were captured by either Islamic Blacks or by Arabic Islamics with Islamic Blacks then caravanned in chains to the ports were they were then sold. The better looking young women and young boys were either [ depending upon where they were captured] marched across the Sahara from Timbuto on the Niger River to North Africa [ Algeria, Tunisa or Libia] and sold for prostitution or if on Africa's East coast, they were ship by Arabic ship to Arabia, Yeman or India for the same thing. Strong good looking men were castrated and sold to China [ no women, the Chinese did not want to take a chance of their race being mixed], if just at least one out of three would servive the casteration, they knew they could still make a profit.

The ones who were marched across the Sahara were also force to carry slabs of Salt, if just 1/4th arrived alive the Muslims would still make a profit.

In short, the true religion of Savery is Islam. Islam started in the slave trade in Africa in about the year 850 AD and still engages in it in the Sudan and Mali.

• Like 1

Stopped by to see you, sorry that my promise of a visit made you leave for the day.

But I do hope your mother is doing ok.

See ya soon.

• Like 1

The dog didn't bark at Wanda because she was black. The dog barked at her because she is a lesbian. Noticed the dog also barked at Rosie at the end of the clip.

What about the black guy? Was he a lesbian too?

I wonder who was 'baiting' folks on race ... maybe the topic starter?

... and I thought this was going to be a discussion of blackwhite ... i.e. a topic on newsspeak aka: Orwell's 1984.

In a sense, it was because the message here, for those who like to acknowledge the obvious, is that white folks are post-racial and black folks, well, they are the racists. The old what was black, is now white; what was left is now right and what was up is now down. You can't get much more newsspeakish than that.

pubby

I wonder who was 'baiting' folks on race ... maybe the topic starter?

... and I thought this was going to be a discussion of blackwhite ... i.e. a topic on newsspeak aka: Orwell's 1984.

In a sense, it was because the message here, for those who like to acknowledge the obvious, is that white folks are post-racial and black folks, well, they are the racists. The old what was black, is now white; what was left is now right and what was up is now down. You can't get much more newsspeakish than that.

pubby

Now I am a race baiter.

Let's see, I have been called a bigot, a race baiter and it has been strongly implied that I am a racist.

Why?

Because I have a difference of opinion.

I am pretty sure that bigots, race baiters and racists are not the kind of people that most here would like to be around or be a part of.

Like I said before, why would I want to be a member of a group that doesn't want me?

• Like 2

Now I am a race baiter.

Let's see, I have been called a bigot, a race baiter and it has been strongly implied that I am a racist.

Why?

I am pretty sure that bigots, race baiters and racists are not the kind of people that most here would like to be around or be a part of.

Like I said before, why would I want to be a member of a group that doesn't want me?

This never happened, but it's a fitting analogy.

I once had my son's friend call me sick. I was really offended, thinking he thought I looked cancerous or something. I called him out on it. He told me he meant sick like in the snowboarder way. So now he's saying I look like I have hypothermia? Then he accused me of making fun of people with hypothermia, which his mother died of.

The kid used a term that I knew nothing about other than the literal meaning. He clarified but I was unfamiliar with the source with which he was clarifying. The whole thing devolved and I wouldn't let my son hang out with that asshole kid.

Language, when used out of context, can really lead to some pretty serious misunderstandings.

mrnn

This never happened, but it's a fitting analogy.

I once had my son's friend call me sick. I was really offended, thinking he thought I looked cancerous or something. I called him out on it. He told me he meant sick like in the snowboarder way. So now he's saying I look like I have hypothermia? Then he accused me of making fun of people with hypothermia, which his mother died of.

The kid used a term that I knew nothing about other than the literal meaning. He clarified but I was unfamiliar with the source with which he was clarifying. The whole thing devolved and I wouldn't let my son hang out with that asshole kid.

Language, when used out of context, can really lead to some pretty serious misunderstandings.

mrnn

I guess I can add overly sensitive to the list, huh.

:)

Now I am a race baiter.

Why?

If I bring up black and white issues, I'm baiting folks on race so how is it different if you do.

No one likes being accused of race baiting when in reality we really need to talk about race.

pubby

If I bring up black and white issues, I'm baiting folks on race so how is it different if you do.

No one likes being accused of race baiting when in reality we really need to talk about race.

pubby

I have never accused you, or anyone else on here for that matter, of race baiting.

Cop bashing, yes.

Race baiting, no.

Stopped by to see you, sorry that my promise of a visit made you leave for the day.

But I do hope your mother is doing ok.

See ya soon.

Promises, promises... Mom's not in Georgia but she's doing fine. How's your mom?

Promises, promises... Mom's not in Georgia but she's doing fine. How's your mom?

Ohhh, is your mom visiting the lads?

See you soon.

I guess I can add overly sensitive to the list, huh.

:)

Ha! No, just that you've never read "1984".

To your credit, I don't recall blackwhite or black-white being a part of the book. I do recall "black is white" being mentioned which isn't nearly as ambiguous to someone who hasn't read the book.

ETA: It's been a long time since I've read that (high school) so I Googled it. I was incorrect...."blackwhite" was a term in the newspeak. Here's an article about it:

http://www.peterlewis.com/2013/10/03/blackwhite-and-doublethink/

mrnn

Edited by mrnn

Ha! No, just that you've never read "1984".

To your credit, I don't recall blackwhite or black-white being a part of the book. I do recall "black is white" being mentioned which isn't nearly as ambiguous to someone who hasn't read the book.

ETA: It's been a long time since I've read that (high school) so I Googled it. I was incorrect...."blackwhite" was a term in the newspeak. Here's an article about it:

http://www.peterlewis.com/2013/10/03/blackwhite-and-doublethink/

mrnn

I have read "1984".

(just for the record, I read it twice at least)

Ohhh, is your mom visiting the lads?

See you soon.

You are starting to bore me, son. I'll see ya when I see ya. You never did answer, how's your Mom?

You are starting to bore me, son. I'll see ya when I see ya. You never did answer, how's your Mom?

I'm not surprised your bored, I bet the truth does that.

Did they tell you I stopped by?

Took a card.

Nice to know what you look like.

I'm not at all of the opinion that COWA is anyone other than COWA.

I've looked at relevant proprietary information on pcom and I see no evidence of this.

I think that these unfounded allegations need to either be proven ( even as to how one might know) or dropped.

pubby

I'm not at all of the opinion that COWA is anyone other than COWA.

I've looked at relevant proprietary information on pcom and I see no evidence of this.

I think that these unfounded allegations need to either be proven ( even as to how one might know) or dropped.

pubby

Sorta like the deal with zoo*crew?

Sorta like the deal with zoo*crew?

Which is, what, Kind of like the deal with stradial? or DiehardKY? or Foxmeister? or what other pseudo-anonymous identity do you want me to reveal in contradiction of my privacy policy.

You remind me of the stupid 10th grade English teacher I had that, in the discussion of the Dickens' novel "Great Expectations" asked the class about the noxious step-mother of the main character in the book "Pip," Mrs. Jo.

She asked, "Who in real life reminds you of Mrs Jo?"

I immediately pointed to her and said you ... and was summarily kicked from class and sent to the principal.

The principal asked me, why I did such a stupid thing as to insult the teacher?

I replied, Who did she want me or anyone in the class to slander? My mother?

It was a stupid question, so stupid I didn't want to hear the answer.

On reflection, literally nearly 50 years, I finally thought of something I could have said instead of "you" to the teacher. I could have said, "It is none of your business whom I think reminds me of this person and it is none of my business who anyone else thinks fits the bill of that primo bitch ... frankly it is something we shouldn't care about.

Either way, the question was a stupid question as one the one posed above. It is none of anyone's business.

pubby