#1 bigplay

bigplay

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

Hey folks!

I know most of us hate asking each other to buy kids related fund raiser stuff.  I am as bad as anybody. So why am I posting, I know some of you guys/gals actually like the discount cards that various organizations sell.  This year the South baseball team is selling the cards, but with a twist.  The card interacts with a mobile phone app, so if you don't have the card you can still use the discount.  Yep, no more, dang I forgot that stupid card.  Obviously if you have no interest stop reading now, but below is the list of advertisers on this years card

Good for Multiple Visits until 02/28/2016

Mellow Mushroom  10% off Food Bill (excludes alcohol & other Discounts) Hiram Only
LaBamba  $5.00 off of $25 or more Food Purchase (excludes alcohol & other Discounts)
Spirit Car Wash  10% off Full Service Wash Package
Buffalo Southwest 10% off  Food Bill (excludes alcohol & other Discounts) Hiram Only
Johnnys Pizza $3.00 of a Large Pizza
Arby's Free Classic Roast Beef with Purchase of a Meal    (Hiram Only)
Fiesta Azteca  10% off Food Bill (excludes alcohol & other Discounts)
OCharleys  10% off Food Bill (excludes alcohol & other Discounts) Hiram Only
Paulding Sporting Goods 10% off Store Purchase (excluding team sales)
Express Oil Change
       10% off any mechanical service
      $5.00 off Oil Change

Most of these retailers also have one time only discounts.  These additional retailers have one time discounts as well.

Creekside
Moes
Chilis

The cost of the card is $20 and all the discounts are valid until 02/28/2016.  If anybody is interested,please message me. I will arrange to get you the cards.  Thanks.

Ray DeSana

Mobile 770-367-3363

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics