Pubby it might surprise you but I agreed with your idea of waiting till the next meeting to vote when you suggested it during the primary campaign and I still agree with you. However your idea has never been brought up for consideration (as far as I know). The question at hand is, if any rules or laws have been violated during this past meeting? Based on my observations during the past 15 months during BOC, AA & IBA meetings, they have not been violated this time. I do believe the subject of open meetings is the subject of one of our upcoming suits.
Now let's discuss open, ethical, honest and transparent dealings during 2012 & 2013. Please correct me if my memory is wrong...
• January 1, 2011 Todd Pownall was seated on the BOC.
• June 4, 2012 Gwinnett County BOC killed Propeller's Brisco Field proposal.
• Sometime shorty after June 4 Blake & Brett connected.
• Sometime in 2012 to 2013 at least 2 Paulding County Commissioner's were flying around the country looking at commercial airports (on Propeller's nickel?)
• October 24, 2012 60 Acre Land Lease was signed by Blake Swafford for the AA & Donald Bolia (sp?) for Silver Comet Partners.
• November 21, 2012 AA approved "Silver Comet Agreement" after returning from closed session with no discussion.
• November 28, 2012 Terminal Lease is signed by Blake Swafford for the IBA & ??? Moy??? for Silver Comet Terminal Partners.
• January 1, 2013 Dave Carmichael is seated on the BOC. Airport area is added to Post 2 Todd Pownall's Post.
• March 13, 2013 State of the County Address "more airport news to come".
• April 17, 2013 Engineering Agreement signed by Blake Swafford for the AA & Brett Smith for Silver Comet Terminal Partners.
• June 18 & 19, 2013 Secret Douglasville Retreat.
• October 3, 2013 Silver Comet Partnership public announcement.
• October 22, 2013 Bond Agreement signed by Calvin Thompson for the AA and Brett Smith for Silver Comet Partners. Of the 4 agreements this is the only 1 signed after the public announcement.
Pubby I've been told unofficially the $500,000 called out on page 4 of the Bond Agreement has never been deposited into the "Escrow Account" by Propeller or Silver Comet Partners... Can you verify this?
Has Propeller to date even paid anything or any proof of investment to the Airport?
Edited by rockster, 16 January 2015 - 12:30 AM.