Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
DomesticViolenceByProxy

Ferguson Grand Juror Is Suing the Prosecutor to Remove Gag Order

No, Brown hadn't killed anyone YET, but according to the forensic evidence on the wound on his right hand, his blood INSIDE officer Wilson's vehicle as well as on Wilson's uniform pants, he sure tried his best to make Wilson his first.

He wasn't killed for any of those reasons you mentioned. He chose to attack officer Wilson and in the process tried to get his weapon and again, this is supported by forensic evidence

"Hell, if he's a first time offender he may have just gotten off with probation." (Too bad that didn't occur to Michael Brown)

Have you read the landscapers testimony? I believe he was witness #36. Have you read where he claimed all the shots were to Michael Brown's chest and armpit and he saw the bullets exiting the back of his shirt (from 40-60 yards away) None of the 3 autopsies supported his claim.

Speaking of laughing at Witness 40, aside from the landscaper, have read the interviews with witnesses 33, 35, 37, and 41? They made claims from Brown being on his knees beside the police car when Wilson shot him, to there being FOUR officers in TWO police cars, that Michael Brown punched the officer in the passenger seat of Wilson's vehicle-according to this "witness" he punched him because Wilson ran over his foot-to Brown, while on his knees with his arms in the air begging Wilson not to kill him and Wilson walking up anyway and shooting him point blank.

Then of course there is the testimony from Crenshaw, Mitchell and Dorian Johnson.

So, what you're saying, is that there were no credible witnesses, some speculative forensic evidence, and a dead kid. Sounds like no reason for a trial to me!

mrnn

• Like 1

So, what you're saying, is that there were no credible witnesses, some speculative forensic evidence, and a dead kid. Sounds like no reason for a trial to me!

mrnn

Do I need to still hangout at Wallyworld waiting for you to get here?

mrnn

No, that's not what I'm saying.

Just off the top of my head, aside from a couple of minor details, witness #26 seemed credible, (he/she stated the police car wasn't an SUV) This witness stated that when Wilson was chasing after Brown, he brought the gun up and she heard him tell Brown 2 or 3 times to get down. Brown stopped and turned. She believes he put his hands up, but only briefly. He then put his arms down and started running towards Wilson. That's when the officer started shooting.

There was also the young boy who was in his room playing video games. He heard the commotion, looked out the window and saw the officer chasing a man. He then looked away thinking the officer had put handcuffs on the man. He then heard shots, looked out the window and saw Brown lying in the street.

It took a little bit of questioning for the detective to finally bring out that the boy looked away because they had run beyond another building and he could no longer see them. When he heard the shots and looked out, he saw Brown, which means Brown had to have advance BACK in the direction he had been running FROM.

There was also another witness who stated that within just a minute or 2 of the shooting, he heard people telling others that the officer had shot the boy for no reason. That he had his hands up. This witness said this was not true.

By the way, I want to correct myself in my previous post. The construction worker I was referring to was witness 33 not 36.

Edited by Armymom

mrnn

Speculative forensic evidence? Such as????

The police have a few more riots to insight before killer cops is ever held accountable for their murders on the streets.

Do you seriously believe half the things you say?

• Like 1

Do you seriously believe half the things you say?

Can anyone understand anything he posts? The grammar and spelling are so bad that few can understand his ramblings.

• Like 2

Just consider the source Armymom.

Can anyone understand anything he posts? The grammar and spelling are so bad that few can understand his ramblings.

:good:

That happens when he goes off his medications...

...or whenever he is consuming Drambuie.

Right wingers love Vladimir Putin. He likes to take over while there is civil unrest going on.

As Russian president Vladimir Putin flexes his military muscles by invading Ukraine in violation of multiple international treaties, right-wing pundits are fawning over the "macho" leader's strength while complaining that President Obama wears "mom jeans" and is weak on foreign policy.

obama-putin-fixed.jpg

Right wingers love Vladimir Putin. He likes to take over while there is civil unrest going on.

As Russian president Vladimir Putin flexes his military muscles by invading Ukraine in violation of multiple international treaties, right-wing pundits are fawning over the "macho" leader's strength while complaining that President Obama wears "mom jeans" and is weak on foreign policy.

obama-putin-fixed.jpg

The pictures tell a different story, actually. On the left is B. Obama; obviously a modern man in the 21st century with an ultra-light carbon composite bicycle with probably twenty speeds and proper and prudent protection, not only from an occasional mishap but with clothing protecting the mans skin from the ultra-violet rays of the sun.

On the right is Vlad Putin, riding his 19th century conveyance, his bald head, back and poochy stomach sucking up the UV rays like they didn't exist because they weren't even discovered until the 19th century.

The manner, tactics and strategies of each leader are a feature of his social and political evolution ... Putin having digressed from the 20th century to the 19th - as reactionaries are apt to do. Obama, though far from flawless (none are) has hopped, skipped and jumped into the 21st century.

At least that is what I see.

pubby

PS: I figure the reactionaries like Putin because they share a 19th century mindset.

The pictures tell a different story, actually. On the left is B. Obama; obviously a modern man in the 21st century with an ultra-light carbon composite bicycle with probably twenty speeds and proper and prudent protection, not only from an occasional mishap but with clothing protecting the mans skin from the ultra-violet rays of the sun.

On the right is Vlad Putin, riding his 19th century conveyance, his bald head, back and poochy stomach sucking up the UV rays like they didn't exist because they weren't even discovered until the 19th century.

The manner, tactics and strategies of each leader are a feature of his social and political evolution ... Putin having digressed from the 20th century to the 19th - as reactionaries are apt to do. Obama, though far from flawless (none are) has hopped, skipped and jumped into the 21st century.

At least that is what I see.

pubby

PS: I figure the reactionaries like Putin because they share a 19th century mindset.

Of course, Pubby!

Conservatives take a lot longer to catch up to new technologies, and they will use that against more liberty minded individuals. They send manufacturing companies like Apple, to China, and put nets around the work buildings to keep better control over their employees. They know people will jump out the window, in order to be free.

John Quincy Adams won a case in The Supreme Court, years ago, on how people will grasp for freedom, when they are bound with nets.

Edited by The Postman

Of course, Pubby!

Conservatives take a lot longer to catch up to new technologies, and they will use that against more liberty minded individuals. They send manufacturing companies like Apple, to China, and put nets around the work buildings to keep better control over their employees. They know people will jump out the window, in order to be free.

John Quincy Adams won a case in The Supreme Court, years ago, on how people will grasp for freedom, when they are bound with nets.

Using pubby and your logic; the two of you must believe the progressives in this country love Lenin and Stalin.

• Like 1

Classic strawman's argument. The ridicule that Sharpton endures is the same ridicule that MLK had to endure. Now Sharpton is no MLK, to borrow from Lloyd Bentsen, but history has been kind to some these last 40 years and not so kind to others. If we listen when we speak, we may find which side of history we will stand 40 years from now.

attachicon.gifcivilrights1.jpg

Sharpton deserves that ridicule. He's a shake-down artist and doesn't pay his taxes. But, hey, Obama loves him.

Using pubby and your logic; the two of you must believe the progressives in this country love Lenin and Stalin.

I can't speak for Pubby, but when something is as obvious as the conservative love for Putin there's no way to believe any different.

I can't speak for Pubby, but when something is as obvious as the conservative love for Putin there's no way to believe any different.

Please name some conservatives who love Putin.

• Like 1

Putin demonstrated what conservatives had been saying about Obama's ineffective foreign policy. There was undoubtedly a level of glee in conservatives when Putin simply dismissed Obama. "Love" is a poorly chosen word given the ideological differences of Putin and U.S. conservatives. We aren't talking about the dem's crush on Castro or Chavez.

- Jamie

• Like 1

Putin demonstrated what conservatives had been saying about Obama's ineffective foreign policy. There was undoubtedly a level of glee in conservatives when Putin simply dismissed Obama. "Love" is a poorly chosen word given the ideological differences of Putin and U.S. conservatives. We aren't talking about the dem's crush on Castro or Chavez.

- Jamie

All conservatives don't love him, but some absolutely do:

notenotions

8/23/2014 8:52 AM EDT

Too bad Putin wasn't born in the USA...

JohnLeeHooker1

8/23/2014 1:52 PM EDT

arguably, Putin would be a better Commander in Chief than our dear leader

t-bone51

8/22/2014 6:17 PM EDT

I intend to name my first born son, Vladimir. How does "Vladimir Erickson" sound?

And some seemed a bit confused about where the Soviet legacy was more apparent:

Putin is smarter than the Obama admin??/ about Syria? about muslims??? is anybody really surprised??

Putin gets the real world, not the one big happy family world Obama & the west want...people might like Putin but if Russians were being decapitated the retaliation would be swift and not at all nice...the world takes Putin seriously.

Karen Brodsky

8/23/2014 5:17 PM EDT

Damn right Putin was right we should have stayed out of Assad's Syrian issues as well as left Mubaric [sic] in Egypt and Gaddafi in Libya alone. Now look at what we have to deal with a bunch of radical suicide bombing idiots that are hell bent on wiping out the non Islamic world. They where not perfect but they where a lot better than what took there place. All in the name of Democracy we now have a religious world war. There will never be a true democracy under Islam. Islam is a cancer that need's to be cured and wiped out.

Doe John100

8/24/2014 12:21 PM EDT

Another thing Putin is right about is that tribalism trumps multicultural globalism everytime. As Western elites try to cobble together a one world multicultural utopia, Putin stokes up Russian nationalism and enjoys an 80+% approval rating in his country

MissOgyny

8/23/2014 12:52 AM EDT

Of course Vlad The Redeemer was right! He IS the West's (and the World's) last great hope...and the Muslimes' [sic] most formidable Super Foe. Tactical brilliance and courage under duress are the least of Vladamir Putin's plethora of extremely laudable attributes...Thank the Lord that Putin has publicly avowed his unswerving dedication to protecting Christianity and Christians (as well as the rest of the Occidental world) from the Maniacal Muslime [sic] Menace.

garys_opinion

8/23/2014 2:06 PM EDT

Of course Putin was right. Russia has a lot more experience with Muslim terrorists than Obama does.

We have to get away from this regime change theories that don't work. Every time we've tried it in the Mid East it's failed. There are many factions there that want to kill each other, and we can't/shouldn't be trying to sort them out.

mcstamper

8/23/2014 12:45 PM EDT

Putin loves his country. That's difficult for many Americans to understand because we have been educated to hate our own country. Russia wants secure national borders. We (or at least the MSM and the liberal ruling elite) think that open borders and unrestricted illegal immigration are "so progressive". Putin is a grown man who understands the nature of power (and how, when, and where to use it). Obama and friends are children by comparison. Russia pays its debts and understand that national wealth comes from production and trade. America thinks that "wealth" comes from borrowing and printing money. Russia will survive the 21st century. We are headed into bankruptcy and dissolution.

neelynzus

8/23/2014 12:14 PM EDT

Putin was right. Right or wrong, he is a leader. Obama is a transformer. He has transformed us into a permanent welfare state with a back breaking national debt, a declining healthcare system, a hoard of invaders - probably including terrorists - from the south, deteriorating race relations, a corrupt DOJ and IRS, and no credibility on the world stage.

CaptPhil

8/22/2014 7:02 PM EDT

It is too bad that we don't have someone within the Administration with the insight, intelligence and guts that Putin continues to demonstrate. Obama looks like a trained monkey compared to Putins polished and clever moves on the International chessboard. Someone rightly observed that Putin plays chess while Obama plays checkers! It is not all Obama's fault, however... he has surrounded himself with very bright but inexperienced academicians who share his zealotry for marxist and left wing political ideology. This will be this country's downfall!

RichTheEngineer

8/22/2014 5:07 PM EDT

Putin at least isn't a blind Marxism/Leninism fool, unlike Obama and his fellow New Bolshevik Criminals. Their pathetic attempts to focus solely on domestic control, while ignoring rest of world will end up destroying this country.

Edited by The Postman

Now there's a formal Bar complaint fired against the whole McCulloch office, essentially. GJ transcripts were reviewed by a panel of folks, including a former judge and another lawyer, and issues were found that, they felt, warranted the complaint.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/01/05/bar-complaint-filed-against-mcculloch/

mrnn

Now there's a formal Bar complaint fired against the whole McCulloch office, essentially. GJ transcripts were reviewed by a panel of folks, including a former judge and another lawyer, and issues were found that, they felt, warranted the complaint.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/01/05/bar-complaint-filed-against-mcculloch/

mrnn

"Attorney and former judge James R. Dowd and attorney Robert Ramsey reviewed the grand jury transcript – including evidence, witness interviews and testimony – before a group of seven citizens and attorneys – led by Christi Griffin, founder of the Ethics Project – filed an 11-page complaint with the Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel in Jefferson City, Missouri."

Christi Griffin had her own license pulled for 3 years in 2007.

Not surprised, there are those who are determined to not accept the fact that is was a good shoot.

A "good shoot" is that some of the lingo you learned from years of watching Cops ? That's almost as cool as of "Perp" and "Roger That".

Ten Four ?

A "good shoot" is that some of the lingo you learned from years of watching Cops ? That's almost as cool as of "Perp" and "Roger That".

Ten Four ?

:rofl:

Roger That, CC!

Ten Four ?

All I have to do is, look at who finds you funny, to know how silly your post is.

I got it from the Rockford Files.

All I have to do is, look at who finds you funny, to know how silly your post is.

I got it from the Rockford Files.

Seriously, stradial, I thought you got it out of your arse. You are an intelligent person. You can come up with some chit. :friends: