Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
shannonsolomon

Trash Service

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am now a customer of BLD and not Paulding waste. Last Friday was the 1st day they picked up. I also called them and let them know I had to pickup a small bag of trash from the roadway, which I have never had to do before.

I am with BLD for couple of weeks now. The only issue I have with them is that they keep putting wrong trash bin in my yard. Ew!

We are with Waste Industries and have been for a few years now for trash and recycling. We like them except for something that has recently happened. We've paid $40+ per quarter for a few years for both trash and recycling, yet my most recent bill from them is for $66 per quarter! I about had a fit when I opened it! I need to call them and find out what the heck is going on, but I have been afraid that I will lose it with the person I talk to. If they hold firm to that price then we will probably be in the market for a different service very soon. We are in New Hope with others in our subdivision also using Waste Industries. What area is everyone else in this thread getting their trash pick up done, what company and for what price?

Edited by MsGaStorm

Hmmm...we're with Paulding Waste and we didn't get a letter. Our trash day is tomorrow; guess I'll see who comes to get it.

We are with Waste Industries and have been for a few years now for trash and recycling. We like them except for something that has recently happened. We've paid $40+ per quarter for a few years for both trash and recycling, yet my most recent bill from them is for $66 per quarter! I about had a fit when I opened it! I need to call them and find out what the heck is going on, but I have been afraid that I will lose it with the person I talk to. If they hold firm to that price then we will probably be in the market for a different service very soon. We are in New Hope with others in our subdivision also using Waste Industries. What area is everyone else in this thread getting their trash pick up done, what company and for what price?

I live off 61south below Paulding High. I was with Paulding Waste until they traded me to BLD for a player to be named later. I pay $39 a quarter because I have my own trash receptacle.

Waste Industries is still charging me $44 quarterly for waste (weekly) and recycling (every 2 weeks) and has been doing a good job.

I did have an inflated bill many months ago and it was corrected quickly. If Customer Service doesn't fix it, send a private message to Waste Industries on pcom.

Edited by AustinPlantation

Does anybody use BLD Waste Services? I got a letter from them saying that they and Paulding Waste are trading routes and they are my new service. Same service price etc.

We got the letter last month and pay quarterly 42$. This is for 2 large containers

Edited by ridge rd retiree

I live off 61south below Paulding High. I was with Paulding Waste until they traded me to BLD for a player to be named later. I pay $39 a quarter because I have my own trash receptacle.

Can you send me a pm, with the name of your new trash company? Just in case we were traded. (tia) We have not received a notice of any changes, hopefully we won't be affected.

Well, we use Paulding waste. love them. WE get our bill at a P.O. box #. few weeks ago we got a letter from BLD in the mailbox at our STREET address. Telling us they have Merged/swapped, etc.) & to send the next payment to them, (which was a P.O. Box # address)

ok??? never got a letter or call from Paulding waste saying anything abt this. At all. I mean, not the way to do business these days with all the scams going on. Ya know.. ... So I called them & the other & it is correct. But that was not in my opinion the way to do that.

• Like 2

Waste Industries is still charging me $44 quarterly for waste (weekly) and recycling (every 2 weeks) and has been doing a good job.

I did have an inflated bill many months ago and it was corrected quickly. If Customer Service doesn't fix it, send a private message to Waste Industries on pcom.

Austin Plantation, Waste Industries stated that is their new normal price with the recycling included due to the fact that they no longer get money back from the actual recycled waste from the location where they take it to. So yes, the $16.50/quarter was an increase in just the recycling! I had them take the recycling off and we are just paying the $48/quarter for trash. It's too late for me to change to a different service this quarter, but we may later because it is making me sick thinking that half of what will be in our regular trash could actually be recycled. :(

Edited by MsGaStorm

We're still paying $42 a quarter for garbage and every-other-week recycling.They just replaced my Waste Industries recycling can with one from American because the truck that picks it up is now of a different design.

Austin Plantation, Waste Industries stated that is their new normal price with the recycling included due to the fact that they no longer get money back from the actual recycled waste from the location where they take it to. So yes, the $16.50/quarter was an increase in just the recycling! I had them take the recycling off and we are just paying the $48/quarter for trash. It's too late for me to change to a different service this quarter, but we may later because it is making me sick thinking that half of what will be in our regular trash could actually be recycled. :(