• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

I thought it might be worth putting this out there to see if anyone knows of anywhere. I thought it would be a good place to start was with my p.com family. My husband and I are looking for a rental home. We had planned to buy but those who love us have talked us out of it at our age and all the headaches that come with home ownership. Needless to say it isn't what it used to be cracked up to be. Plus we are spoiled by picking up the phone when something breaks!! With that said I thought some of you might could keep us by keeping their eyes open or might even know of something available. What we are looking for is: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, RANCH, fenced in back yard and MUST be pet friendly. We would love to have a fireplace but it isn't a deal breaker. We are also flexible with the number of bedrooms as long as there is at least 3. We aren't picky about the area other than we are staying in Paulding County (That includes areas with addresses outside of Paulding such as South Paulding with Douglasville address, etc) and are not really interested in North Paulding.   If you can direct us in the direction of something please let us know. Also, if anyone has moving boxes available or work where boxes are available we are in need of those too. THANKS Y'all.

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics