Paulding.com

Gage McGee January 20, 1996 - December 31, 2014

Mr. Gage Elliott McGee, of Douglasville (Paulding County), GA, passed away on Wednesday, December 31, 2014. Gage was born to Chad Elliott McGee & Regina Ann Somers on January 20, 1996. He was a senior at South Paulding High School and a member at Top of Ridge Baptist Church.

Survivors include father & step-mother, Chad Elliott & Lauren McGee of Plymouth, MA; mother and stepfather, Regina and Shawn Somers of Villa Rica, GA; sisters, Brittany, Brook, Amber and Lily McGee of Plymouth, MA, and Kaila Somers of Villa Rica, GA; step-brothers, Connor & Corey Somers of Villa Rica, GA; paternal grandparents, Benny & Salice Russom of Dallas, GA; maternal grandmother, Cindy McFadden of Dallas, GA; uncles, Eric McGee & Tony McGee both of Dallas, GA, Stevie Monce of Nashville, TN and Eric Somers of Marietta, GA; several nieces & nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 5, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the Chapel of Clark Funeral Home with Rev. James Griffin officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, January 4, 2015, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. (www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

RIP, Gage. I remember your smile and laughter from when you were in Scouts with my son.

Condolences to Benny, Salice and the rest of the family.

(Edited to correct spelling error)

Edited by dogsrule
  • Like 1

I did not know this young man or his family but my heart hurts for them. The picture of him floating around on Facebook looks so sweet, precious and just an all around good guy. May God wrap his loving arms around his family and friends as they deal with this tragedy. I just can't imagine what they are going through...........:(