2 replies to this topic

#1 ~Chester~

~Chester~

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,994 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

Why do people park their cars along side the parking lot in the morning and just sit there instead of dropping their kid off like everyone else?  And if they are waiting for something why can't they just park in a proper space?

If you do not want your kid to go into the building till later why don't you just leave your house at a later time instead of leaving early then just sitting in the parking lot?

#2 ProudRaiderMom

ProudRaiderMom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

I sometimes have to park there because I have to drop my high school student off at tutor and it makes no sense to drive back home and it's to early for my other kid to go in.  I am never in the way when I park along the side and I try to leave the parking spots open for the teachers and subs that are coming in.

#3 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Why does it matter?  There is PLENTY of room to go around.  If we are early I love sitting there talking to my kid until the doors open. I could see it as a legitimate gripe if there was any way someone was in the way and as far as parking, it is no different on the side, just like parallel parking.

• ProudRaiderMom, momof 3 and Dana like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics