Paulding.com

Detectives Seek Assistance in Armed Robberies in Paulding County

0002.jpg0001.jpg0003.jpg

Detectives Seek Assistance in Armed Robberies in Paulding County

(Paulding County, GA) The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the publics
assistance in identifying the suspect(s) in the recent armed robberies of two Paulding
County businesses.

On Friday October 25, 2014 at approximately 7:00 am a black male subject wearing
black pants, black hooded jacket, a black bandanna wrapped around his face, and white
gloves entered the CVS Pharmacy on Seven Hills Boulevard at Cedarcrest Road. The
suspect forced the clerk to the manager’s office in the back of the store where he ordered
the manager to open the safe and give him all of the money. During the robbery, the
suspect pointed a black semi-automatic pistol at the clerk and the manager and ultimately
fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money.

On Saturday October 26, 2014 at approximately 8:30 pm a black male subject wearing
black pants, black hooded jacket, black t-shirt (with white writing on it), with a grey
toboggan on his head entered the Wal-Mart on Marietta Highway (GA 120 East). The
suspect went to the register closest to the door and handed the clerk a note. The note
instructed the clerk to give him all the money because he had a gun and a bomb and he
would use either weapon if he needed to. The clerk handed the suspect an undisclosed
amount of money from her register which he put in a plastic Wal-Mart bag and exited the
store. A weapon was never shown at the robbery of Wal-Mart.

Attached to this press release are photographs of both suspects from the surveillance
cameras at both CVS and Wal-Mart. The Criminal Investigations Division of the
Paulding County Sheriff’s Office is actively investigating both robberies. If you
recognize the individual(s) in the photographs or have any information about either
robbery, please contact the Criminal Investigations Division at (770) 443-3015.

And I wonder why Hubby wants me to be armed when I go out, these are places I go, without fear, all the time. This guy is in no worse shape than anyone else who needs money and it makes my blood boil when criminals rob and steal. No one should have to be afraid to man a register for fear of a cowardly, gun toting thug robbing and shooting them. I could shoot this guy myself and not lose a wink of sleep.