Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lowrider

Kathy "Kittycat" Renae Middleton

Kathy passed away early this morning.

She had been very sick for a while.

She was such a sweet lady and I will miss her.

Prayers for her family, her children and grandchildren.

:cray:

* I can not believe I am even typing this, I am still in shock over this loss*

Kittycat will be missed, she was famous for her quote Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy, lawdy, so I nick named her Lawdy Lady.. she was a very special Lady, who had a wonderful smile, and a huge heart. It was so sad to hear this news. My prayers are with her family,

• Like 1

Never met her in person, but we sure had some fun times on a couple of websites. Rest in peace Kathy. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Never met her in person, but we sure had some fun times on a couple of websites. Rest in peace Kathy. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

You did Shed. Rodney's meet and great for lunch one day when Halo was doing traffic control equipment

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and loved ones. May Kittycat rest in peace. :cray:

This is sad ... I remember KittyKat at many pcom events, often accompanied with you, Atlantadav

pubby

Yeap. We were a team back then doing things in the community.

Been trying to figure out what to say, I am still in shock. RIP Kittycat. You will be missed by many. :(

Edited by tundra

Been trying to figure out what to say, I am still in shock. RIP Kittycat. You will be missed by many. :(

Figure out where we first met? I can't recall, but back then we got to meet a ton of community neighbors. LOL. Me and Kathy would run around the county doing community stuff and met some wonderful folks. We had fun!!!!!

• Like 4

Figure out where we first met? I can't recall, but back then we got to meet a ton of community neighbors. LOL. Me and Kathy would run around the county doing community stuff and met some wonderful folks. We had fun!!!!!

I remember the two Christmas parade floats. You two did an awesome job and I was proud to have a small part.

I remember the two Christmas parade floats. You two did an awesome job and I was proud to have a small part.

was a honor to have you in uniform proudly on the floats holding the flag

• Like 2

was a honor to have you in uniform proudly on the floats holding the flag

I have photos of that years float.

I will always remember Kathy's love for children and for her community.

RIP Kitty :(

I had to look her up. I remember her especially with the lawdy thing and the Jeff Brewer show.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

I am shocked, I have a lot of fond memories of Kathy. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around her being gone.

This is so sad to hear .... :(

I will always remember Kathy's love for children and for her community.

RIP Kitty :(

^ this and her love for animals (where I met her).

RIP Kittycat ... (and extra .....s for you).

I've been looking for an obituary to provide a time for the services ... Is she being laid to rest locally? If not, can someone in the know post the arrangements?

pubby

I've been looking for an obituary to provide a time for the services ... Is she being laid to rest locally? If not, can someone in the know post the arrangements?

pubby

Kathy's sister is currently in Alabama making arrangements.

I will post the info as I receive it

pubby

pubby

As Curtis responded one of her sisters is taking care of the arrangements. I am just assuming but I would think her burial would be in her hometown of Monroeville, AL. Although maybe a memorial service in PC as her children were both raised in there teen years and Kathy was very much involved in her kids activities at school and knew folks in the community. Just soo sad