Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
DallasNebo

what's being built?

I've been wondering that myself. Kinda looks like a Dollar General or Family Dollar without windows. But, then again it could be ANYTHING!!!

we have wondered the same thing, the building looks strange with no windows. i thought it was a dollar general but with no windows it has me guessing what it will be.

Yes, it is a dollar store. I think specifically Dollar General. I read that in the DC Sentinel about a month ago so I may be incorrect on which dollar store it is.

• Like 1

we have wondered the same thing, the building looks strange with no windows. i thought it was a dollar general but with no windows it has me guessing what it will be.

No windows.....hopefully a strip club.

Will help with some of these unemployed women needing jobs.

They'll probably cut the metal sheets (or whatever they're called) to place the windows in after they are done putting stuff in.

We need a strip club.

We do not need another freakin dollar store.

My hopes were high when I heard there were no windows.

I agree, we have plenty and General Dollars. And almost nothing in that store costs a dollar.

It is a Dollar General.

Sign went up earlier this week - they are just now wrapping up the landscaping.

Not sure when it will open but they look to have started the stocking up while wrapping up the outside.

(((and I think that is a very strange place to put a Dollar General or any other store, but I guess they didn't ask me :wacko: )))

I didn't see any overhead/bay doors in the back of the building. I wonder how they will get their merchandise delivered.

Well I have over heard some county and state officials talk.There putting in a butt hut a real shake your booty place. Some of the newly elected officials want to impress there supporters.The plans are next door to have a tat shop.That way when Delta workers get off work they have some where to go.

Just saying :clapping:

Went by the New Dollar General on Friday and it appeared to be open, not positive but, it's a good possibility!! There were a lot of cars there but, that could have been the employees stocking the shelves and so on.