Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Ebola patients declared cured.

But, thanks to the experimental serum combining with the basic ebola virus, a zombie outbreak is just around the corner.

And let me guess, it is all Obama's fault, right cmorg!

I swear you folks love fear and loathing more than truth and light.

pubby

And let me guess, it is all Obama's fault, right cmorg!

I swear you folks love fear and loathing more than truth and light.

pubby

Your liberal arrogance blinds you so that you cannot even see a joke!

And, for the most part, you can keep your version of "truth" and "light."

For sure cmorg - cause I can count on you to trumpet fear and loathing 'till the cows come home'

pubby

If you paid any attention to anything I have ever said - without skimming through posts with your super special liberalspecs - you would know you could count on me to mention zombies more frequently than anyone else.

You can also count on me to trumpet the lunacy of liberals - though you do a pretty good job of that all by yourself.

Well, this thread went downhill in record time

Thanks to the owner.

• Like 1

I saw this on Fox5 this morning.

Writebol was released Tuesday and Dr. Brantley today. He thanked God for saving his life and the folks at Emory.

I'm glad the serum they used to treat them worked. At least it's a start!

I'm glad the serum they used to treat them worked. At least it's a start!

But now we might end up with zombies!!!!

Oops - I bet I'll be accused of being a racist now.

I will admit when I am wrong. When I heard about the patients coming to Atlanta I was negative about it and stated so. While I don't like giving Ebola a plane ride to the US I am very proud of the facility, doctors and staff at Emory. They could have sent these folks anywhere in the world and they chose Emory. Can't help but thinking this is a pretty big and well earned feather in Emory's cap. Yes I understand the proximity to the CDC and these patients home towns came into play but it is still a pretty big accomplishment with the world watching. Kudos guys and gals to a job well done.

• Like 11

I will admit when I am wrong. When I heard about the patients coming to Atlanta I was negative about it and stated so. While I don't like giving Ebola a plane ride to the US I am very proud of the facility, doctors and staff at Emory. They could have sent these folks anywhere in the world and they chose Emory. Can't help but thinking this is a pretty big and well earned feather in Emory's cap. Yes I understand the proximity to the CDC and these patients home towns came into play but it is still a pretty big accomplishment with the world watching. Kudos guys and gals to a job well done.

Yes! Yah Emory!!! I'm so glad these two AMERICANS were brought HOME and are safe and sound!!

But now we might end up with zombies!!!!

Oops - I bet I'll be accused of being a racist now.

Well, if the shoe fits...

:snort:

LPPT (I will assume) and I will hold our tongues on the "cured" part. If it involves the CDC, you do not need blinders on to the "truth". There are some pretty stunning untruths on their website. She and I know first hand.

I am very happy the missionaries are getting well. I hope the future holds continued wellness and healing for them. God definitely blessed them in big ways. :wub:

Yep. I'm still not happy about what MIGHT have happened, but it looks like everything worked right and it was a great picture to see him seeing/hugging his wife without having a sheet of glass between them.